Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting... I assumed she thinks she'll die, too. Especially since she'd previously made statements about the world coming to an end, and had said she and others should drive off a cliff with their kids so they'd all die at the same time.
In Chad's books, the world doesn't actually end. It's a long process. There is a reason Chad moved to Rexburg, he apparently believed Utah was going to have a big earthquake, which he was going to survive in Rexburg. I don't think these two expect to die in July. That's why they need 144,000 couples who will survive with them.

Opinion - There will be a future( probably made for TV) movie all about Chad and Lori.....moo
If there's a movie made I'm glad I already know the story. Because if I didn't I would most likely watch something else. I would be so lost with it, that I would most likely think it was science fiction and I don't watch science fiction.:eek:

If the kids were alive (and in my opinion there is no way that they are) NOW is the time for her to reveal that, don't you think? I heard that the ladies up in the jail AND prison are waiting for her...I heard she has to be put in solitary because of that, why waste any of the money they have on bail and lawyers if the kids are alive? I mean, its so easily solvable, that anyone could figure out the solution. I am sorry to whoever is holding out hope, but really now...all she has to do is say "kids are alive, I hid them away, give me a computer, you all can facetime them and then get me out of here" …MOOOO

The reality though is that this has been the case from the very beginning. If she'd proven the kids were alive and being taken care of the whole issue becomes moot. Technically there are still laws she'd broken, but nobody much cares about them if the kids are shown to be okay. The rumors flying around, claims of a custody battle and such, made it seem possible that there was something we were missing or that she thought, even is misinformed, preventing that. But it is getting hard to picture that now.

I think I missed the Q&A.

Beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all. Put your finger over Lori's hair (which I think is a big distraction), she looks very aged for 46. Even the hair extensions are very bad, but maybe that type of thing is more noticeable from a woman's perspective. The one thing she has going for her is a good figure. We'll see if she can keep that up in prison. Hope she'll be in there for a long time (FOREVER!!!).

I think it's only a matter of time before Chad spills all. He will watch Lori go down and like the coward he is, he will try to save himself by any means necessary.

All MOO.

Is there any way to search Yellowstone Park, or is it just too big?

Way too big. And no cell service. Hard to track people by cell pings. I worked at Yellowstone for three seasons, it is a great college job, tell your kids. Xanterra.com is where to apply.

Back to Lori, if she has nothing to hide, why dig in her heels to stay in Hawaii? Go back to Idaho, let the police lay their cards down.

They said they had a long term lease. When a property is sold the new owner has to honor the lease. Having a property leased here makes it more attractive for sale.
T
They said they had a long term lease. When a property is sold the new owner has to honor the lease. Having a property leased here makes it more attractive for sale.
hey signed a 6 mo lease

I mean, its so easily solvable, that anyone could figure out the solution. I am sorry to whoever is holding out hope, but really now...all she has to do is say "kids are alive, I hid them away, give me a computer, you all can facetime them and then get me out of here" …MOOOO

RSBM

You are right. I don't want to admit it but... I guess I am giving up.

I love the prosecutor. He seems completely sincere. I love when he said if there was EVER a case for denying bail, this one is it! With such genuine frustration we have all felt. Lori and Chad both look like con artists by comparison. Good against evil. I hope good does triumph over evil , and justice is served ,and children’s safety and happiness means something worth fighting for to the entire world if not to their own mom.

Amen!

So gray Jeep Wrangler is the car involved in the shooting of Brandon and it was recovered in Rexburg. So how did it get if Alex wasn't the one driving it?
Lori, Tylee, or Chad ???????......moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member