Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no record of a marriage certificate. Chad in his own words said he barely knew her when first asked by police (ETA: plausible deniability). Hawaii court refers to her as Miss Vallow. I'm adding up the evidence and it equals the rumor that the marriage is not official, or in other words, a commitment ceremony. I'm not sure what else it could be.
Remember back in a report from East Idaho News, Nate made the comment "Commitment Ceremony"..I totally think there is a reason he used that verbiage. He could have said wedding on the beach but he said "commitment ceremony". MOO

I wish they would have shown her entering the court- the feed I watched begins with her standing with the attorney already in court. She never once glanced at the gallery- even as she was leaving court. I fully expected her to look at Chad at some point, but she didn’t. Trouble in paradise!
The most interesting part of the hearing today was Lori’s response when the judge declared the bond. Watch for her exhale at that point. Then she turns to her attorney and looks very angry as she says “5 Million”. Then I think the attorney talks her down by saying something to the effect that he will talk to “Craig” and that there are other things that are more important things to worry about than the bail amount. MOO. Any other thoughts about what he tells Lori?

So... what else does Chad know. This walk to the car and day without Lori have to be weighing on him. I imagine he's weighing his options. Now also hearing that the court doesn't recognize their commitment ceremony as a marriage might give him an out.

Yes, in the courtroom, they refer to her as “Vallow”. I’m sure it has been discussed but are they legally married?

His body language as he’s trying to get out of court shows he’s panicking. He’s trying to do the nose in the air pose that LV must have taught him but when asked a question his head bows down (shame MOO). He was panicking at the doors and couldn’t get out of there quick enough. IMO with a week or two of pressure from everyone stopping him, the posters etc...he’ll crack. MOO
I feel the same way, they aren't cut from the same cloth without Lori to guide him he will flounder in time!!

If you're dragging the body, sure. The way I picture this going down, Tylee and Alex hike off the road somewhere and Tylee has a fatal accident somewhere well off the road and out of sight of the hordes of tourists.

The new information regarding Yellowstone is bothering me, too! But, if that awful scenario is true, and AC helped remove JJ, then we are back to Alex being blamed for their disappearance (or death), leaving the evil “goddess” with maybe getting a few years. MOO

Yes, in the courtroom, they refer to her as “Vallow”. I’m sure it has been discussed but are they legally married?
See other replies. It's possible that she just hasn't changed her name. Or (I just realized) that the court is using Vallow from the Criminal Complaint filed from Idaho which lists her as "Lori Norene Vallow, AKA Lori Norene Daybell". Miss Vallow for simplicity's sake.
I'll admit I was wrong and jumped to that conclusion.

That is a bit concerning to me too. Once a person is represented by a counsel all questions have to be directed through them. I am not an expert though, If there is an attorney in the forum they may be able to shed more light into this.
My experience from working in law firms is that once you lawyer up, your attorneys talk to each other, before lawyering up your attorney can speak with the other party.

I feel the same way, they aren't cut from the same cloth without Lori to guide him he will flounder in time!!
Based on the report that Chad retracted his lies in Rexburg and told the PD that he did indeed have Lori’s phone number tells me that he does have a conscience and will end up cracking under pressure. I still believe he was under some insane illusion that they would get away with all of this and live happily ever after.

It’s only a matter of time before he’s arrested as well. Right now, he probably has two misdemeanors staring at him. So RPD will wait for Chad to follow Lori to “support her” through her trial and then they’ll nab him. And that is of course if Tammy’s results come back clear. MOO

Just out of curiosity I checked the procedures for visiting Lori at her publicly funded resort-
Takes a week to get on the list and then looks to rotate every other week. Doesn’t seem like these two will be seeing much of each other again.

What do you do when you’re on an island with no friends or support? Maybe time to go on home?
https://dps.hawaii.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/KCCC-Website-Info-1.pdf

The new information regarding Yellowstone is bothering me, too! But, if that awful scenario is true, and AC helped remove JJ, then we are back to Alex being blamed for their disappearance (or death), leaving the evil “goddess” with maybe getting a few years. MOO

She was there at Yellowstone though. She can claim she kept her mouth shut out of fear of Alex but after Alex's death how would she explain that? Also, where is JJ? JJ did come home from Yellowstone and how will she explain she then let him take JJ knowing he did something to Tylee? That's a tall tale to sell a jury.

I'm wondering if the events of the last couple of days will lead to any kind of a schism in organizations that cannot be named. At some point, it would appear you've got to be Team Chad or Team MG in all of this. My bet is on Team MG honestly. MOO

Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Been talking to Colby Ryan, Lori Vallow’s son through the day. He says it’s tough to see his mom in court, to know she’s in jail. For him, it doesn’t feel real. To know JJ is still missing. To know Tylee was last seen at Yellowstone on 9/8. He prays Lori reveals what happened.

6:49 PM · Feb 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I wondered how he's been doing. ::::hugs:::: to Colby.

I presume that they (Chad and Lori) told Alex he was one of the chosen 144,000, thus marriage to ZP. I don't think it was suicide.
I think Alex was no longer useful to Lori and Chad and knew way to much, someone did him in !! I thought as I read the account of him dying he was heard saying "who"I took it to mean who done this, he is thinking as he lay dying.

Based on the report that Chad retracted his lies in Rexburg and told the PD that he did indeed have Lori’s phone number tells me that he does have a conscience and will end up cracking under pressure. I still believe he was under some insane illusion that they would get away with all of this and live happily ever after.

It’s only a matter of time before he’s arrested as well. Right now, he probably has two misdemeanors staring at him. So RPD will wait for Chad to follow Lori to “support her” through her trial and then they’ll nab him. And that is of course if Tammy’s results come back clear. MOO

Or he is willfully ignorant of the truth. It is possible he just wants to believe the story she is telling and doesn't question it because that makes him a party to it and he is that desperate to be with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm