Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most interesting part of the hearing today was Lori’s response when the judge declared the bond. Watch for her exhale at that point. Then she turns to her attorney and looks very angry as she says “5 Million”. Then I think the attorney talks her down by saying something to the effect that he will talk to “Craig” and that there are other things that are more important things to worry about than the bail amount. MOO. Any other thoughts about what he tells Lori?

I went back and watched the hearing with uninterrupted audio. If you pause it right after she hears her bond stands at 5 million she looks at her lawyer and shoots daggers at him. Her expression was truly scary. There was the real LV. IMO.

I went back and watched the hearing with uninterrupted audio. If you pause it right after she hears her bond stands at 5 million she looks at her lawyer and shoots daggers at him. Her expression was truly scary. There real LV. IMO.

Can someone post video of this for a tired multi-tasker who is busy doing a lot of things on the Internet tonight after a long week? Pretty please? :)

I think Tylee had to go first because 1. She knew entirely too much about everything and 2. She would fiercely protect her brother JJ if he were to disappear first. Just my opinion of course!

Also, Lori’s smugness reminds a little of Jodi Arias’s Arrogance! MOO

I'm wondering if the events of the last couple of days will lead to any kind of a schism in organizations that cannot be named. At some point, it would appear you've got to be Team Chad or Team MG in all of this. My bet is on Team MG honestly. MOO

As I am trying to understand this, I think a few or several leaders of these organizations that can’t be named, are indeed closely following developments in this case. MOO

Or he is willfully ignorant of the truth. It is possible he just wants to believe the story she is telling and doesn't question it because that makes him a party to it and he is that desperate to be with her.
I don't buy that for a second. He was telling that story right with her, claiming she had no minor children. Whose bikes did he think were stored in that locker?

Please welcome our newest verified member. Jankee is now verified as a friend of Alex Cox, Lori Vallow's brother.
Please remember you must treat verified members with respect. Verified members do not need to supply a link to back up what they say.

If you choose not to believe a verified member that's fine but you cannot argue with the verified member. Please scroll by and move along.

Thank you Jankee for your willingness to become verified and for the info you are going to share with us on Websleuths.

Short of hiring a private detective I have verified this member as best as possible. I feel confident Jankee is absolutely who they say they are and is being truthful.

Thank you,
Tricia

We have no record of a marriage certificate. Chad in his own words said he barely knew her when first asked by police (ETA: plausible deniability). Hawaii court refers to her as Miss Vallow. I'm adding up the evidence and it equals the rumor that the marriage is not official, or in other words, a commitment ceremony. I'm not sure what else it could be.

IIRC Lori’a referenced her Husband when he was discussing residency. Have to back and listen to that.

I think Alex was no longer useful to Lori and Chad and knew way to much, someone did him in !! I thought as I read the account of him dying he was heard saying "who"I took it to mean who done this, he is thinking as he lay dying.
Oh I also believe Alex knew a lot. And not just knew. "Poor" Alex, hoisted with his own petard.

Please welcome our newest verified member. Jankee is now verified as a friend of Alex Cox, Lori Vallow's brother.
Please remember you must treat verified members with respect. Verified members do not need to supply a link to back up what they say.

If you choose not to believe a verified member that's fine but you cannot argue with the verified member. Please scroll by and move along.

Thank you Jankee for your willingness to become verified and for the info you are going to share with us on Websleuths.

Short of hiring a private detective I have verified this member as best as possible. I feel confident Jankee is absolutely who they say they are and is being truthful.

Thank you,
Tricia

Welcome, Jankee!

I think Alex was no longer useful to Lori and Chad and knew way to much, someone did him in !! I thought as I read the account of him dying he was heard saying "who"I took it to mean who done this, he is thinking as he lay dying.
IIRC that was a “whoo” sound he was making and very likely his body’s last reflexive breaths as it was shutting down. Kind of like a “death rattle”. MOO

Oh I also believe Alex knew a lot. And not just knew. "Poor" Alex, hoisted with his own petard.
I really wonder if Alex had some sort of learning disability, and maybe Lori had been taking advantage of this since childhood? I mean my brothers love me, but no way in hell would they do the things that he did for her! MOO

I don't buy that for a second. He was telling that story right with her, claiming she had no minor children. Whose bikes did he think were stored in that locker?

No doubt he knows that is untrue but when I say willfully ignorant I mean about what eventually happened to them. Lori has been telling this emancipation lie for quite a while so technically she wouldn't be a minor in Chad's eyes right? Maybe she told him she gave custody of JJ to Tylee? Thus no minor children anymore.

No doubt he knows that is untrue but when I say willfully ignorant I mean about what eventually happened to them. Maybe she told him she gave custody of JJ to Tylee? Lori has been telling this emancipation lie for quite a while so who knows?
I agree, and I want to believe he is in the dark about the kids, BUT I absolutely believe he is culpable in Tammy’s death, sooo that makes me think he probably knows what happened to those kids! Ughhh I don’t know! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13