Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy that for a second. He was telling that story right with her, claiming she had no minor children. Whose bikes did he think were stored in that locker?

Exactly! Which one was he all-in believing? The one where Tylee was a BYU? Or the one where she died two years ago? Or the one where she is in hiding? They can't all be true at once.

Im sure it all is hard when its close to you. Can you tell us a bit about Alex s' personality? Or how long you where friends? Did you know how close he was with his sister?

I can tell you the Alex I knew was nothing like the monster he has been portrayed to be.
He was always kind, respectful, and witty!! I've known him for several years. He was close to his entire family, not just Lori.

This has been very hard on the people who know/knew or are related to the key players here. My heart and soul have been forever scarred by these events!

Whats so interesting to me is in Lori's photo, her attorneys (i think they are her attorneys?) seem more worried than she is about her situation. She has the same arrogant look that she had when Nate was trying to interview her in Hawaii with the bag of cash.

Maybe a few days in the slammer will wipe the smirk off her face as she begins to face reality that she will not be getting out anytime soon.

Catching up and glad to see LE finally arrested her. Where are the children Lori?

KW was right when she said this is all a game to Lori. She probably thinks she will still "win" this "game," but this is real life and real people are getting hurt. I doubt she cares. MOO.

I can tell you the Alex I knew was nothing like the monster he has been portrayed to be.
He was always kind, respectful, and witty!! I've known him for several years. He was close to his entire family, not just Lori.

This has been very hard on the people who know/knew or are related to the key players here. My heart and soul have been forever scarred by these events!

The story being played out in public must be a nightmare for those who knew a different person. It has become a huge national and international story. How long have you considered Alex a friend?

If those kids were alive, Lori would have brought them in, before she went to jail.
Unless Lori is so crazy she believes this is a "test" of her strength, trying to be a victim to rally around, and she did give away the kids, starting with Tylee. The victimization of Lori will be in her "vindication" by finally showing the kids. If the kids are with someone, why hasn't that person come forward to prove Lori's innocence? This has been national news for too long for someone not to have come forward. Unless they are AFRAID of Lori's reach? Lori isn't a sympathetic character. I can't see people rallying for the misunderstood, wonderful Mom.

Hi Jankee. Thank you for your willingness to help!

Could you tell us about Alex’s job. We understand he was a trucker. Do you know his routes and was he freelance or employed?

Thanks again. I am sorry for your loss.

Alex was a truck driver. He was employed, not an owner/operator (free lance).

I am aware of his routes and also the stringent security that is in place for all drivers in his line of work.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this MSM article posted a 'powerpoint' type of 'video' showing some connections between the family. I screen shotted the final clip as an image.

Lori Vallow appears in Hawaii court; bail set at $5 million
Thanks for posting this! It’s a great reminder of key people.

This case has officially gone world wide, so if Lori and Chad really wanted media, LE, and everyone else to respect their privacy and just leave them alone, then WHY wouldn’t she just end it and say where the children are?!?!

Either they secretly love the attention OR (and I’m going with door#2) those children are deceased. MOO

I am sure you will get many questions. From what I have learned here and elsewhere, I understand that Alex enjoyed performing. Was it stand up comedy? Also, from what we know of Lori, she also seems outgoing so I would think the family could be described as more extroverted and enjoy performing for others. Would you describe Alex as extroverted?

Alex really was somewhat reserved. Not gregarious but not an introvert either.

In reference to a number of posts and comments regarding the YouTuber who posts about things undone and incomplete with unnamed sources, and anything else out there, including what any of us (even I) might speculate. I'd like to just say one thing: Be careful what you believe.

Be wary of believing something you haven't or can't research on our own. If we are sleuths we can observe and make informed opinions. These may be wrong. I've been wrong here many times: I panicked when I saw a truck that looked like one registered to CV in footage of a double shooting in Arizona. The truck had nothing to do with the shooting. Just because something looks like it makes sense, doesn't mean it does. Another example: it very well may be that the dark grey 2018 Jeep Wrangler in AZ for BB shooting was the one from which the wheel and seat were removed and placed in the Idaho storage unit.

Okay, where am I going with this? Be careful if you can't find another source to verify. I need to do this as well. Speaking of the YouTube videos with unknown sources. There's one from Feb 7th. After the intro at about 1:40 the speaker says "Chad and Lori met September 23, 2018 through Jason Mow at the temple". I'm not going to go into anything else in the video because this is sufficient for me to establish credibility.

At which temple did they meet? Jason and Lori both lived in Arizona at the time. Mesa temple? Gilbert was opened 2014. It could be that one. OK. Fine. How about any number of temples between? Sure also possible. However, September 24, 2018 was Tylee's 16th birthday. I doubt Lori took a trip to be with Chad on such an occasion especially since we have no evidence of this. So Chad is visiting Arizona in September 2018? OK. But no. September 23, 2018 was a Sunday. The temples aren't open Sundays. OK. Maybe they met on temple grounds. Fine. That's acceptable. Easy-peasy. However, I happen know that September 23, 2018 was also a Sunday wherein Chad would have been in ward council (2nd and 4th Sundays of the month) in the early morning and then three hours of church (2-hour church wasn't announced until 2 weeks later and implemented the following January). The earliest he could have left for Arizona would be noon. Driving would not get him there until September 24th. Flying would have been unlikely as well because it would be more expensive from Idaho Falls if there was a flight or time consuming to drive 4+ hours to SLC and fly from there. Either way. Chad did not meet Lori Vallow at the temple on September 23, 2018.

It looks like the speaker of this story is misinformed in this first incident reported in the podcast. Assume she or her source tied the known connection Chad had with September 23 and postulated when it would have been ideal to have met.

If this didn't happen, what else in the story can be true? I don't know.

I've seen a photo of Chad at a book signing in Mesa, AZ on Jul 13, 2018 the same day as a poster for an event (see attached). I'm thinking it's more likely he met her then and there rather than the visionary-significant date of September 23, 2018.

I'm not saying I'm perfect or that you should believe everything I say. Please don't. Let's give opinions and hash things out. I want everything as tidy and explainable as the next sleuth, maybe even more-so than others: a friend of mine is dead! But we have to be careful.

Attachments

• ChadDaybellJuly132018 copy.png
    ChadDaybellJuly132018 copy.png
    508.1 KB · Views: 158
  • ChadMesaJuly13-2018.jpeg
    ChadMesaJuly13-2018.jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 140
Thank you for responding- I’m curious, did your contact with Alex diminish in the last year? We’re you aware he had married? Had you met his wife?
Thank you for anything you can share.
I have not heard or seen anything about memorial services for Alex.
He was close to his family but also very private regarding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildandfree