Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I took the presence of Risperdal to mean it was used for, for want of a better word, meltdowns. Maybe JJ was navigating largely without needing it, with the help of Bailey and his special iPad. :(

I’m not a MD or a pharmacist but from what I’ve been reading, Risperidone would not work that way. It needs to be taken on a daily basis. The charging document says the Risperidone prescription has not been filled in Idaho but there’s really no reason it would have been necessary for it to be filled in Idaho. It could have been filled in Arizona before they left for Idaho. I believe the bottle found that’s dated Jan 2019 is the one she hid from CV.

@AZlawyer anyway you can shed some light on this for us? I read a few pages back that you had checked in and I see you are a verified attorney.

Not who you asked, but that area of land is only a "death zone" in legal theory, not in practice.

I went and read the law journal article where this theory was apparently first raised (Georgetown Law Journal 2005). It is a “cute” theory but I assume the author was under a tight “publish or perish” deadline and had to get something published to keep his professorship. :p IMO there is a zero percent chance that the courts are going to let anyone get away with any serious crime based on this technicality (a lack of residents to form a jury in the part of Idaho within the federal District of Wyoming, which covers Yellowstone). Also, this theory ignores that, in the case of premeditated murder in particular, it’s almost always possible to say that a part of the crime “occurred” in some other district.

The Church a
Yes, but. If Tylee disappeared 9/8 at Yellowstone because Alex killed her without Lori’s knowledge then why did Lori stay silent? Even if she was scared to death of Alex, why not come forward once Alex was dead? I have faith that a jury will see through whatever nonsense she tries to weave. This is the beginning of the end for her.

How long does it take for hair extensions to fall out? I can’t wait for that picture.
The extensions will come our quickly when Tita gets a hold to ‘em. I hope I spelled her name correctly. Lol!

So they have been in Hawaii since Dec 1st !!!!!
Tylee hasn't been seen since Sept 8th at Yellowstone Park. Medicines for JJ were found prescribed Jan 2019 with 17 pills left, but no evidence of any prescriptions or medications being filled in Idaho . Where the heck are they? Chad lied - surely he must know where they are. At least they should be cleared of any involvement in the death of AC if they were in Hawaii from Dec 1st.
Chad and Lori were writing their own novel. I really think they were getting "high" thinking they would get away with everything since they thought they had "planned" it all out in advance. I wonder when LVD first shared with CD what had happened to JR (male JR), which started the whole plan to get all that money.

I’m not a MD or a pharmacist but from what I’ve been reading, Risperidone would not work that way. It needs to be taken on a daily basis. The charging document says the Risperidone prescription has not been filled in Idaho but there’s really no reason it would have been necessary for it to be filled in Idaho. It could have been filled in Arizona before they left for Idaho. I believe the bottle found that’s dated Jan 2019 is the one she hid from CV.

I'm a pharmacist - risperidone can be taken either regularly or as needed, depending on the condition it's being used for.

For autism, I've seen it used both ways. If very severe symptoms on a daily basis, could be used regularly as a preventative measure; if occasional outbursts or other episodic behavioural issues, could be used as needed just for those situations.

Isn't the Yellowtone Death Zone more of an urban legend/weird legal gray area than actual place to get away with murder though? I seriously doubt anyone could actually get away with murder just because they committed it in a certain place...
From what I’ve read or heard on podcasts, it’s the overlapping jurisdictions that complicate who would prosecute and the lack of a proper jury pool (due to the remote nature of existing jurisdictions) that create the misconception of a Yellowstone Death Zone place to get away with something. Prosecution can happen, it’s just more difficult. This is how I understood the topic so MOO.

Seriously lady?
Where was the information from jump?
She needs a time out.

For real. She needs a reality check is what she needs. I want a sworn affidavit from her if possible b/c I can't tell what is true and what is pulled out of thin air with her.

No, 9/24/2019 was Tylee's 17th birthday. I don't think she lived to see it, however, as we have just learned she was last seen alive Sept 8th, 2019 at Yellowstone Park. JJ was in school until Sept 23rd. Tylee's age in the thread titles really should say 16 even though all the missing posters say 17. No one talked to Tylee on her 17th birthday. JJ would have known it was Tylee's birthday, however. JJ was smart and he had a very good memory according to his grandparents. I think that's why JJ had to go on or sometime after Sept 23rd-- he would have been asking about Tylee on Sept 24th and probably wanting to facetime her for her birthday. :mad::(

MOO.

Oh, my heart.

I hope LV goes down hard.

It's a lot of money, but it's not "plan and commit a murder" money. 430,000 isn't even enough to cover the ten percent that would be needed for Lori's bail bond, if she got one.
There’s people that have killed for a few hundred, a few thousand. Most of us wouldn’t kill for any amount...even billions but not everyone thinks like that. MOO

Yes, the Yellowstone news is very disheartening. It sounds like in the vicinity of Rexburg there were several like-minded "preppers" who were perhaps just anti-government enough to assist them.

I hate to even type it out, but a quick family trip to Yellowstone feels like an attempt to appease Tylee (look at the new places we can see here!) in the midst of all this upheaval and then silence her complaints :(

Has anyone on here been to Cave Falls in the far SW corner of Yellowstone - the road stays open (typically) until Sept 30th and is not that far to Rexburg. It is very remote, but there is a campground and ranger station. From tripadvisor, folks who visited in September report that they were the only ones there.

Personally I'm a fan of Mesa Falls (the place where the picture we've seen floating around of Chad and Tammy was taken). But it isn't quite as remote.

I have a feeling she had stopped using the meds a long time ago. Her friendship group seems to be for the more holistic treatments and may well have pointed out the side effects of the meds. I understand that as I opted against them for my asd son as the side effects were awful. Probably in JJs case that was the worst thing to do as it would have made his behaviour worse and perhaps more irrational, more meltdowns etc while he was coming off them. That could well have sealed his fate unfortunately. MOO

I feel that this may be how AC new wife(widow) came into play. If J.J. is alive they would want someone experienced to take care of him.....makes me wonder where she is now...... moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55