Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's referring possibly and most likely to the hit she ordered (from Alex, her uncle) on her husband, Brandon. Unless I'm missing something....

Melani needs to be arrested here shortly. She just admitted to conspiring to murder.
Wonder if they're referring to the shooting incident where Charles Vallow was shot dead.

Links to the court documents tweeted by Adam. Hopefully it will clear up the tweet about Alex and the shooting among other things. I haven't read them yet.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERbbahiVAAEr07m?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERbb27XVUAAM5mP?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERbcZnjUwAE_P2S?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERbdEtTUwAEYOi8?format=jpg&name=medium

Login on Twitter

Lol, I don't think MBP's marriage will be for much longer.
Wait. I'm fairly sure these documents are from MBp/BB divorce not her marriage to IP. The law firm is in Mesa AZ. But somehow BB knows things IP has said.

Here's why I don't think the kids are alive and that they were never planning to have the kids "return" (listed in the order they occur to me at the moment)
  • Lori had her LDS membership records transferred to Hawaii but not the kids' records. Though JJ is too young to hve been a baptized official member, he and Tylee would both be listed on her records as her children. Tylee is old enough to have been baptized, though I have no knowledge of if she was. Normal age for that is 8 years old or older.
  • Lori has Tylee's phone, Tylee's [debit/credit] cards with her, their birth certificates, JJ's ipad, but she left behind memories and things mother's typically cherish about their children in a storage unit she abandoned. That doesn't sound like a mom who is intent of having her kids with her, or even having kids who are still alive.
  • Chad lied to his parents and Tammy's sister - both people he will likely see later in life if his plan had gone as he desired, and said that Lori had no non-adult children. This indicates that he didn't think that they would ever pop up at family gatherings if he ever intended to go to those, and wouldn't have to explain their existence to other family members.
  • There is no record or information of any kind to show that either child is alive beyond September. Not medically, not physically, nothing. They vanish and are not seen again. Even if she had put them in boarding school, there would be a paper trail. If she sent them to some ranch, there would be a paper trail. There is always legal paper trail when you send your kids off to a business type place because of liability.
  • I don't think they are living with other "cult members" or groupies of these two because if that was the case, Lori would likely have checked on them, or there would be SOME communication in some form via email, texts, calls, or SOMETHING indicating communication in particular with JJ being autistic. It's called a spectrum for a reason, there are some similar things among autistic people, but they are all individual and even someone who had experience with an autistic child would not know what JJ specifically was like, and so far some key players have been watched by police and there is no indication that they have these kids.
  • A very socially active, involved with friends, type of girl like Tylee who loved social media in so many forms would not vanish like this without being a) forced to do so against her will or b) no longer living.
  • Despite what JR the author has said, there is absolutely NO indication that the children were ever in Hawaii regardless of what island we're talking about. I imagine they have already checked to see if any plane tickets were for the kids, but I don't know that for sure. There was no indication of the kids being with them in HI whatsoever. I think we can safely rule that idea out.
  • They told so many lies, and so many different lies to so many different people about the kids, it sounds to me like they wanted to keep everyone scattered and thinking different things. This sounds like a misdirect strategy to me. Being LDS, I can say that some of us are a little naive and all too trusting at times.
  • Some have alleged that Lori believed or perceived some kind of custody threat and is protecting/hiding them. Who on earth would that have come from? If it was the Woodcocks that seems unlikely since they didn't even start that process until recently, and that's for their family tie to JJ - no could be perceived as seeking custody of Tylee who would be an adult this coming Sept. anyway. Her bio father is gone, and obviously her aunt did not know what was going on till later.
Please feel free to point out anything I may have gotten wrong in my expressed views... these are all my opinions based upon what I have followed on the case thus far.
I don’t think you got anything wrong and any randomly chosen two of your points would be tragically convincing.

Add to that the stories LV and Alex told about CV’s death are certainly false. So many contradictions no way both of them could be telling the truth. Add to that their bizarre demeanor and Alex’s band-aid sized boo boo. Tylee was a witness and thus a liability. No hiding place on the planet would change that. Tylee had to go. JJ may have witnessed something too, or may have been too vocal about Tylee’s disappearance. So he had to go too.

Or maybe he was just a hassle. Once you kill one husband/kid, might as well kill another.

I’ll admit I have a ray of hope the children are still alive. But there’s not one sliver of evidence that supports that hope. Not one. And all of us wishing as hard as we can won’t make it so.

MOO

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-22_23-19-56.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-22_23-19-56.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 23
  • upload_2020-2-22_23-19-56.png
    upload_2020-2-22_23-19-56.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 12
here's what they said in case you are unable to see or play the video clip:

We also now have court paperwork between Lori's niece, Melani Boudreaux and her ex husband Brandon. This is significant because Brandon believes that Melani, Alex Cox, and Lori tried to kill him. These documents are for custody of Brandon and Melani's four children and in here Brandon states that Melani has knowledge of the whereabouts of JJ and Tylee. The documents also allege that Melani, at some point, said "sometimes children are full of light and then they just go dark." ... I believe Brandon, he is from here in Arizona, but I'm not sure where he's at right now. He's kinda laying low, uh, and Melani is in Idaho actually at the same apartment complex that Lori was living in right next door. Reportedly with information on the children? Yes.
I would love to read the transcript ~ anybody have the link?

I don’t think you got anything wrong and any randomly chosen two of your points would be tragically convincing.

Add to that the stories LV and Alex told about CV’s death are certainly false. So many contradictions no way both of them could be telling the truth. Add to that their bizarre demeanor and Alex’s band-aid sized boo boo. Tylee was a witness and thus a liability. No hiding place on the planet would change that. Tylee had to go. JJ may have witnessed something too, or may have been too vocal about Tylee’s disappearance. So he had to go too.

Or maybe he was just a hassle. Once you kill one husband/kid, might as well kill another.

I’ll admit I have a ray of hope the children are still alive. But there’s not one sliver of evidence that supports that hope. Not one. And all of us wishing as hard as we can won’t make it so.

MOO

I want to disagree on an emotional level but logically, I can’t discount the circumstantial evidence.

What is the significance of the woman visiting Lori on October 29, as shown on the doorbell camera? How many other people were caught at different times on that camera? Was Chad one of them? That was not the only entrance to Lori's home, right? Wasn't her garage attached to the home? What about Alex's?

Interesting! Although it could be IP is still in ID and MB could be staying with her grandma/grandpa. MOO
Justin Lum says that Melani and IP are now living in Arizona. Justin called her, but she replied it was the wrong number.

After IP revealing things about Melani's involvement as stated in Brandon's documents, I'm surprised that IP and Melani could still be together.

I don't think so.

First: They would have stunk horribly. Tylee weighed 160 pounds. Do you how much that is in dead weight?
I can't quite remember the footage, but the tubs were handled with a fair amount of ease

Even JJ would have stunk really bad. Those units are not climate controlled.

There also would have been maggots etc. Tubs also would have bloated due to gas expansion.
I brought this up a couple of threads back and it was dismissed. I'd add also that if they are NOT climate controlled in Idaho in the fall the temperature would slow decomp.

While I do think now that the kids are most likely dead (90/10), I don't think the storage unit activity was anything more than staging for moves by several people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee