Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I know that, but it isn't biologically her niece's son either. It's not only a terrible thing to say, but also bizarre.
I think she was just using extreme shorthand to describe the familial adoption while distancing herself from him. His biological father is CVs nephew, so generationally at least JJs mother could loosely be described as "her niece". I guess. Moo.

What is the significance of the woman visiting Lori on October 29, as shown on the doorbell camera? How many other people were caught at different times on that camera? Was Chad one of them? That was not the only entrance to Lori's home, right? Wasn't her garage attached to the home? What about Alex's?

IMO The significance is that yes there was a neighbor with a doorbell cam which has been previously discussed here and that not only can LE see everyone who came and went from LVs unit but also dates like the last time JJ and Tylee were seen on the cam. Seems pretty important. MOO

I hope the governor of Idaho understands the potential extent of people at risk and has made the entire state police available to protect people. If this is a cult in meltdown it could get bad.

I would be presumptuous in thinking that the DA out of Madison County, Idaho already had a Governor’s Warrant out of Idaho, before Lori Vallow was arrested on the island of Kauai, in the state of Hawaii.

IMO The significance is that yes there was a neighbor with a doorbell cam which has been previously discussed here and that not only can LE see everyone who came and went from LVs unit but also dates like the last time JJ and Tylee were seen on the cam. Seems pretty important. MOO
What about the people who entered/left through the garage (if the garage is attached to the home)?

a thing i am wondering is about LVD & CD's Idaho attorney. not sure can i name? but since he was also atty in divorce proceedings for IP, is he like Rexburg's onliest atty, or could he be the culty people's favorite go-to guy for legal matters? just wondering out loud here, ignore if off topic

I looked up translated being to see if that was something Lori made up. It is actually a term used in the LDS faith but the last person believed to be a translated being was John the Baptist, according to the wiki. Interestingly, another woman, Annalee Skarin, declared herself a translated being and a prophet with the intent to help her sell her books. She too had been excommunicated from the church for a book she had written. I wonder if Lori was aware of this person's history? Skarin did in fact die like a normal human being.
Annalee Skarin - Wikipedia

Just a thought on lava pool use in Yellowstone area: the previous shootings were done very brazenly. (In fact, everything has been done pretty out in the open which is why this is so shocking.) I think they would have stuck to their pattern of shooting or poisoning. I don't think the lava pools fit the pattern. But maybe they deviated with the children because they thought they could explain their absence more easily than the adults. Tylee at away at college...JJ with a friend....

Is there ANYTHING that wouldn’t dissolve in one of those things in a year. It would be wonderful if Tylee had a distinctive piece of jewelry or medical implant or something that might still be there. Or maybe nearby.

I just think there’s a chance she perished or was disposed of in an acid bath. But my hunch is she died in Yellowstone that day. And completely convinced that she died 9/8 or shortly thereafter. And death was not natural or accidental. She was murdered. And not in a fit of rage. This was pre-meditated, deliberate and cold-blooded.

Unfortunately the punishment I think LV deserves isn’t legal. In any state.

ETA: Though there’s that one loophole strip of the park where legal scholars contend you can’t be legally punished for anything done there........Wonder if it has bears and mountain lions. Lots of them. Angry, starving ones. All mamas, with cubs nearby.
Have we definitively eliminated drawing and quartering?

I was wondering a few days ago at LV’s hearing when the prosecutor said they needed to wait for her fingerprints from Idaho, first why was she finger printed in Idaho and second is this normal procedure? And third, do they have reason to believe she may not be the real LV or is this normal procedure? I asked the second question a few days ago and nobody seemed to know. Sounds far fetched but so is this whole case.

Link to the source was posted on the previous page: Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children

“Neighbors said Vallow didn’t inform them about JJ Vallow being autistic and she told at least two neighbors he was her “niece’s drug baby,” after they confronted her about his behavior and lack of adult supervision when he played outside with other children.”

Nice! Sarcasm included and sorry, I shouldn’t be sarcastic but, damn...more damn lies! It’s a relatively short paragraph but so much information, where do I start? Let’s start with the first and only full sentence, as it encompasses a paragraph, really all of the content.

ETA: Neighbors said Vallow didn’t inform them about JJ Vallow being autistic and she told at least two neighbors he was her “niece’s drug baby,” after they confronted her about his behavior and lack of adult supervision when he played outside with other children.”

Last edited:
I would be presumptuous in thinking that the DA out of Madison County, Idaho already had a Governor’s Warrant out of Idaho, before Lori Vallow was arrested on the island of Kauai, in the state of Hawaii.

Actually, Idaho might want to keep her in Hawaii for a bit. Lori is at the mercy of the Hawaiian judicial system right now, and the Hawaiian courts and police have made it perfectly clear that they are holding her in support of the mainland (Idaho). In other words, Hawaii is holding her as a matter of supporting Idaho and their right to pursue charges, not in pursuit of their own justice. That's much, much worse for her. And boy howdy, does it cost more...

For one matter, even if Lori tried to make bail in Hawaii, she likely cannot. She's not being criminally charged in Hawaii, she's being charged in Idaho, after all. What incentive does Hawaii have to honor her bail amount for her charges in Idaho, made to Idaho, and not to Hawaii? She's not a long term resident or a taxpayer there and she has no appreciable assets or skills, and neither does Chad (except for his dwindling savings), so Hawaii has absolutely zero interest in giving Lori what would essentially be a hideout place for her, and a middle finger to Idaho's judicial system.

And that's without even going into the feds...

Last edited:
I was wondering a few days ago at LV’s hearing when the prosecutor said they needed to wait for her fingerprints from Idaho, first why was she finger printed in Idaho and second is this normal procedure? And third, do they have reason to believe she may not be the real LV or is this normal procedure? I asked the second question a few days ago and nobody seemed to know. Sounds far fetched but so is this whole case.
It was said before that identification is a normal step in the extradition process.

Link to the source was posted on the previous page: Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Of Missing Children
Thank you for posting! I had definitely missed that.
Neighbors said Vallow didn’t inform them about JJ Vallow being autistic and she told at least two neighbors he was her “niece’s drug baby,” after they confronted her about his behavior and lack of adult supervision when he played outside with other children.
Thank you so much for posting, I had completely missed that. It seems she wasn't even looking after him. Poor JJ.

Is there ANYTHING that wouldn’t dissolve in one of those things in a year. It would be wonderful if Tylee had a distinctive piece of jewelry or medical implant or something that might still be there. Or maybe nearby.

I just think there’s a chance she perished or was disposed of in an acid bath. But my hunch is she died in Yellowstone that day. And completely convinced that she died 9/8 or shortly thereafter. And death was not natural or accidental. She was murdered. And not in a fit of rage. This was pre-meditated, deliberate and cold-blooded.

Unfortunately the punishment I think LV deserves isn’t legal. In any state.

ETA: Though there’s that one loophole strip of the park where legal scholars contend you can’t be legally punished for anything done there........Wonder if it has bears and mountain lions. Lots of them. Angry, starving ones. All mamas, with cubs nearby.
Have we definitively eliminated drawing and quartering?
They said in court they did not have one but were prepared to start the process

It was said before that identification is a normal step in the extradition process.

Thanks. I must have missed it. Did it say why they got fingerprints from her in Idaho originally? Meaning was she fingerprinted for a crime or did the take them from somewhere else?

I was wondering a few days ago at LV’s hearing when the prosecutor said they needed to wait for her fingerprints from Idaho, first why was she finger printed in Idaho and second is this normal procedure? And third, do they have reason to believe she may not be the real LV
my thought was they are stalling, doing all they can to keep her in custody, right there. you know, this gal has never in her life not had things go her way... all of sudden, no sooner does she unlock god level status, she's hit out of the blue with roadblock after roadblock, its got to be throwing her for a real loop, right? i thought her attorney was fairly grasping with his argument to reduce her bail to the level of 'a couple misdemeanors and a felony or two', and the judge clearly wasnt having it. to me, the whole proceedings seemed pretty well calculated to keep her right where she is for the time being. its throwing CD off his game too, yeah? he's got to choose, stay at bride's side or go back home where he can surround himself with his fanclub again, but he cant have both. dont know as to fingerprints, maybe DMV records. but really i think its all about maximizing stress on both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee