Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum says that Melani and IP are now living in Arizona. Justin called her, but she replied it was the wrong number.

After IP revealing things about Melani's involvement as stated in Brandon's documents, I'm surprised that IP and Melani could still be together.
No, he just said that Melani moved to Arizona. We don't know if IP moved there with her.

Of course poor JJ was irritable. I don't think she was giving him the medication for irritability that he was prescribed. The bottle was filled in January 2019, still had 17 pills left, and this medication was not refilled in Idaho. His trained dog was also taken away. Grandparents said he couldn't sleep without his medication.

I was wondering a few days ago at LV’s hearing when the prosecutor said they needed to wait for her fingerprints from Idaho, first why was she finger printed in Idaho and second is this normal procedure? And third, do they have reason to believe she may not be the real LV or is this normal procedure? I asked the second question a few days ago and nobody seemed to know. Sounds far fetched but so is this whole case.
Both her mugshots look to me like she has been trying to cosmetically alter her appearance

The policy payouts were:
1 million to Kay Vallow - sister of Charles,
at least $430,000 to Chad Daybell - widower of Tammy Daybell.
No idea if AC had any insurance on him.
Also $75,000 from Tylee's father to Tylee IIRC. Might be where Lori got the idea about life insurance from spouses. Also, as Tylee was a minor, did Lori "look after" the money for her? MOO.

I should have clarified. Justin Lum wrote in the comments to the same video 5 hours ago: Melani and Ian are believed to be living here.
I think they could still be in the Pioneer Rd apartment but MOO

Okay, my head is blowing up...I can't take all this information at once! I can't even go to the bathroom without something happening.
I went away for 5 days, came back last night - think yourself lucky :D

I am very grateful for the media thread and @Gardener1850 faithfully posting updates of all the critical developments, because three new threads have been filled in that time.

Now I wonder if Chad has been knocking at the bank of Mommy and Daddy. Hopefully they will have more sense than to throw money or property after Lori, given the revelations about her nest since November.

I went away for 5 days, came back last night - think yourself lucky :D

I am very grateful for the media thread and @Gardener1850 faithfully posting updates of all the critical developments, because three new threads have been filled in that time.

Now I wonder if Chad has been knocking at the bank of Mommy and Daddy. Hopefully they will have more sense than to throw money or property after Lori, given the revelations about her nest since November.
Even if they do manage to scratch up $500k, they aren't going to get them back, right? And for what? A few weeks of Lori's freedom? It's not worth it.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about something...I assume that the autopsy of Chad's first wife Tammy is complete, but LE has not released any info about the results to the public. I was guessing that the reason for this was that they found something to throw suspicion at Chad. But there's been nothing new about any charges against Chad. Just curious about that.
I don't think they will release the results till both Lori and Chad are back in Idaho, Lori via extradition and Chad following her back voluntarily. In fact if Chad doesn't follow her back voluntarily, I think we could guess why. MOO.

Even if they do manage to scratch up $550k, they aren't going to get them back, right? And for what? A few weeks of Lori's freedom? It's not worth it.
They would get it back if they didn't use a bail bonds man and Lori did not skip bail.

I truly, honestly believe that Chad and Lori really thought they could discreetly get away with everything. Maybe get some attention from local authorities but that everything would just quietly fade away and they could live happily ever after in Hawaii with everyone back home supporting them and cheering them on. I think the fact that this has made international news, an episode of dateline, etc is stunning them. I don't think they expected K&L to take things this far, to this level. They are in over their heads. They were not prepared for this. MOO.
Even without K&L, did they expect Colby to never see his siblings again and be fine with it? Would it have turned into one of those cases when someone's disappearance is first reported years later?

I'm also surprised that Lori's parents did not seem to have any meaningful relationship with her kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member