Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I really thought I had read somewhere that LR was the only name recorded for JR beneficiary (not even Tylee??) so I am confused.. Seems to me that JR might have just been a loner of a guy at the time.......no one found him for 5 days!!! imo
That's not what I've read. It also doesn't make sense with the family dynamics (Alex and Lori) . If you named a beneficiary to hold money for a minor child - it would be either of those 2!

Assuming Tylee was no longer with them after Sept 8th, I wonder why they kept JJ for a few more weeks? Bargaining with the grandparents for some of the insurance $$?
That is a really good question. Perhaps Tylee’s death wasn’t as planned as I thought. Maybe Tylee said something on or shortly before that trip that made Lori and Alex realize she was a liability and had to go, with little chance to think it through. JJ may have started asking questions or saying things that might implicate them in her disappearance. Or, without Tylee around to care for him, LV no longer wanted to be bothered.

I just finished reading Chads cemetery book, Chad was a huge jerk. I had no idea. MOO

Do you mean, the book left you with the impression Chad was a jerk? How so, if I may ask?

Interesting that Chad's children were apparently not a part of chosen 144,000?

The FBI profiler tasked with reading Chad's books seems to think otherwise:

Chad Daybell wrote that he believes [he and Tammy's] five children will have a role to play in the second-coming of Jesus Christ. Many of the characters in his novels are named after his five biological children.

FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

I admit it doesn't say "be part of the 144,000", but since "the 144,000" = "the only people supposed to be rolling unscathed out of the End Times", I'd bet cash money that this is the same thing.

Or was. Maybe their reactions since then have changed Chad's opinion.

I was raised a Mormon and attended for around a year (as an adult) before I excommunicated myself. I had never heard that Mormons believe in the 144K thing. Interesting! I knew they believed they are descended from the Tribes. When a worthy Mormon receives a Patriarchal Blessing the Patriarch tells you which tribe you are from.
Every Christian denomination believes in the "144,000 thing", since it is a part of our Bible, in the Revelation to John. It seems there are just many interpretations of it depending on your particular eschatological belief. The (partial) LDS official position is on their website:
"As we look toward our common future, we see that, as foretold, the great gathering, or restoration, of all the peoples of Israel who have spread themselves throughout the world will be accomplished and distinct remnants of all of the tribal units of Israel will at last be united again in fellowship under Christ. All tribes are to have representation in the establishment of the New Jerusalem. All tribes will have representatives in the calling of the “hundred and forty and four thousand” mentioned in John’s revelation, twelve thousand out of every tribe of Israel. (Rev. 7:2–8.) These are “high priests, ordained unto the holy order of God, to administer the everlasting gospel; for they are they who are ordained out of every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, by the angels to whom is given power over the nations of the earth, to bring as many as will come to the church of the Firstborn.” (D&C 77:11.) Thus, a great work awaits representatives of each tribe as they continue to preach the gospel throughout the world to all mankind. Ultimately, in righteousness the Other Tribes of Israel will be prepared to return to Jerusalem, to receive with Judah the lands of their first inheritance. (See Deut. 30:1–5.)"
Israel’s ‘Other Tribes’
Edit: moo.

Does that count if they were to make an asylum claim as soon as they disembarked?

I don't think the airline will let anyone on a plane bound for Mexico without a passport specifically because they don't want them to get stuck. Mexico doesn't care. On the ground you can go into Mexico without a passport, but the problem is you can't come back into the US without it.

Do you mean, the book left you with the impression Chad was a jerk? How so, if I may ask?

The FBI profiler tasked with reading Chad's books seems to think otherwise:

FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

I admit it doesn't say "be part of the 144,000", but since "the 144,000" = "the only people supposed to be rolling unscathed out of the End Times", I'd bet cash money that this is the same thing.

Or was. Maybe their reactions since then have changed Chad's opinion.
I think the graveyard book was an autobiography, while the profiler evaluated his novels.

This has probably been posted but as this is huge I am replying and posting it again. MBP confessed to her new hubby that she conspired with AC to kill Brandon. Has she been arrested yet? So this will have to be another extradition as she is in Idaho and the offence was in Arizona. I know this is not unexpected but it is still mind blowing. And it was for his life insurance again too. It is looking like a cult conspiracy to commit murder now isn't it?

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
11h

BREAKING: New documents filed in AZ about the attempted murder of Brandon Boudreaux. Brandon + his attorney say Alex Cox was the shooter and that his ex-wife Melani has confessed (to her new husband) that she set up the attempt on his life. Courtesy:
@FOX10Phoenix

I'm sure LE is not real thrilled with BB's attorney's filing of documents in a custody case which imply that a murderer (or someone who conspired to commit murder) is still walking around free. They're probably even less thrilled with Fox10's headline of the article reporting it.

But BB and his attorney right now are only concerned about two things (as I would be): get MB off the streets before she kills him (or somebody else), and devastate MB's attempt to gain even a sliver of custody. I think the "new filings" and "new documents" were and are meant to pressure LE to act. I don't blame BB and his attorney one bit.

Much as I admire how diligent and intelligent many of the investigative reporters have been in this case, newspaper and news outlet editors and marketing directors still sometimes publish misleading (and even irresponsible) headlines simply to sensationalize - to attract readers and advertisers - and then head to the bank.

I think Fox10's headline in this situation should have included the term "custody", or "petition", or "civil", and not given the (false) impression that the "new filings" or "new documents" were somehow criminal in nature (charging documents). I hope BB's attorney's new filing and Fox10's clever, misleading (IMO) headline for their article doesn't jeopardize LE's investigations into MB's possible involvement in several (or many) crimes in this case. Jmo

That is a really good question. Perhaps Tylee’s death wasn’t as planned as I thought. Maybe Tylee said something on or shortly before that trip that made Lori and Alex realize she was a liability and had to go, with little chance to think it through. JJ may have started asking questions or saying things that might implicate them in her disappearance. Or, without Tylee around to care for him, LV no longer wanted to be bothered.
She hired a babysitter for a very short time. The sitter had an initial impression that it would be more long term. Did Lori change her mind?

How many stories did you find referring to his high school dates in the book? I knew he was likely not who others thought when I read about him discussing his multiple dates there. Call me loyal but you don’t discuss (brag about) that when you’re married.
And his so snarky comments about the families of the recently deceased, and commenting on women that were beautiful, just gross. I think he was trying for funny, but it was horrible. Zero sympathy for Chad, his is a very yucky guy. MOO

Yea, but we weren't in close contact with Lori. We weren't hanging with her and sharing the same religious views, were we? I think it's a good bet that Melani knows a lot more than we do.
I think it's a good bet also. But BB's attorney didn't say "Brandon thinks it's a good bet that Melani knows the children's whereabouts"

It's an interesting idea, but how will you put this in evidence?

Again - how will you place this in evidence unless LV takes the stand?
I didn’t say it would work. I doubt it would. But if I play make-believe defense attorney I’d look for things like emails from Lori to others after Alex died asking if they knew where the children were. Witnesses that saw Alex w/the children or saw him do things that could be consistent with the crime. Testimony from Z, Alex’s wife and Lori’s new BFF. Evidence from Alex’s home or devices that could be construed as incriminating.

Given their distain for the court combined with their glorious mission, I wouldn’t put it past some “followers” to perjure themselves or fabricate evidence to save one of their own.

Again, I’m not saying it would work but would be a fitting third ring for this freaky circus.

I'm just as interested in an evaluation of Chad's family.

I suppose it's because the C family has previous legal troubles, as well as dead /missing people in their history that makes me curious about them. However, it is possible there's more to Chad's psyche and/or family life that could come to light which is not flattering.

Last edited:
OM Goodness. I took the night off to celebrate my birthday - and it's taken me HOURS to get caught up.
I am thankful for all the information posted here - my one-stop shop for everything Vallow/Daybell

I agree he has delusions of grandeur. IMO he’s also more than a little nuts, ridiculously impressionable, easily manipulated and his moral compass has gone kaplooey .

And she’s pure evil.

Yes, Chad wrote, said and believes really wacky stuff. But he was married to one woman for 30 years, established in his community, with no trail of dead bodies in his wake (until Tammy). And all his kids are accounted for.

Compared to Lori, who’d been married 4 times before Chad, had two soon to be ex-husbands suspiciously die, remarkably timed when she would still inherit their assets and collect life insurance (or so she thought). One husband documented she she wanted to kill him, she admitted she’d lie that the other was abusive just to win custody. Has a history of bouncing around like a geographic pinball between hither and yon. Then disappeared for months causing her son’s school to contact CPS. Came back in time to raid hubby’s business account before watching him being shot by her brother, then giggled with police and threw a pool party hours later. Texted her stepsons their Dad had died, lied about the cause of death and went ballistic 4 days later after learning she wasn’t getting his life insurance. A couple months later two of her three kids vanished from the face of the earth. What did I miss?

I imagine a deluded person who believes his own wacky stuff would be an easy mark mid-life for a manipulative, beautiful blonde that seemingly fawns on his every word. Eagerly swallowing whatever combination of fabricated “visions” and improbable lies she feeds him.

On some level the truth must be dawning on Chad. But the implications of admitting he’s been duped, even to himself, must be paralyzing. Rationalization might be his psyche’s only defense.

Yes, it’s hard to imagine he would want to believe her despite all evidence. But that believe would be the only thing keeping him from seeing the shambles he’s made of his entire life.

It sounds impossible. But lots of us are holding out hope the kids will be found safe despite only evidence to contrary. And our stakes aren’t nearly as high.

No doubt Chad has a lot to answer for, and I trust he’ll pay in all sorts of ways. At very least he aided/abetted after the fact, lied to LE and ignored all reason. Quite possibly he murdered his wife. Either way, he should pay dearly! But IMO there’s a reasonable chance he got into this mess because he’s the biggest buffoon on the planet.

I’m of the opposite opinion. I think much of what was stated in Charles divorce papers about Lori’s statements and frame of mind originated with Chad. I think he developed an obsession with having Lori and she happily went along with his ideas because she was profoundly unhappy with the life she had.

Lori is a manipulative sociopath but she doesn’t strike me as a very bright one. Chad planted the seeds and she took off running with it because it gave her a means of escape and a new life in a tropical paradise free of responsibility.

Both have their strengths within their relationship but Chad was the instigator. I think he still obsessed with her. We’ll see how long that lasts under unrelenting pressure. MOO

I just have to say that I love this dialogue. Each POV has strong merits and is thoughtfully compelling!

Every Christian denomination believes in the "144,000 thing", since it is a part of our Bible, in the Revelation to John. It seems there are just many interpretations of it depending on your particular eschatological belief. The (partial) LDS official position is on their website:
"As we look toward our common future, we see that, as foretold, the great gathering, or restoration, of all the peoples of Israel who have spread themselves throughout the world will be accomplished and distinct remnants of all of the tribal units of Israel will at last be united again in fellowship under Christ. All tribes are to have representation in the establishment of the New Jerusalem. All tribes will have representatives in the calling of the “hundred and forty and four thousand” mentioned in John’s revelation, twelve thousand out of every tribe of Israel. (Rev. 7:2–8.) These are “high priests, ordained unto the holy order of God, to administer the everlasting gospel; for they are they who are ordained out of every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, by the angels to whom is given power over the nations of the earth, to bring as many as will come to the church of the Firstborn.” (D&C 77:11.) Thus, a great work awaits representatives of each tribe as they continue to preach the gospel throughout the world to all mankind. Ultimately, in righteousness the Other Tribes of Israel will be prepared to return to Jerusalem, to receive with Judah the lands of their first inheritance. (See Deut. 30:1–5.)"
Israel’s ‘Other Tribes’
Edit: moo.
I'm sorry but every Christian doesnt believe in everything their churches bible says, that's for sure, theres so much people arguing about what the true word is they are missing the point.

Governor Little wants justice for missing Rexburg kids

I just wanted to reemphasize Lori is totally going to sit in a cell in Madison County. It is just a matter of paper work per Idaho Governor Little . I find this slightly a relief just so our Idaho WS friends have enough time to roll out the Welcome Wagon with maybe a band as they driver her up Main Street Rexburg. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState