Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did a search, and LVD does not as of today, 2/23/20, have a passport, but according to this article, it can take 6 to 8 weeks to receive your passport. Even possibly as early as Dec. It is possible that they purchased the tickets before receiving their passports. Also possible that they assumed that they would receive their passport immediately if not days after applying. Hmmm, what if the FBI put a watch on their names and held them up “for a bit”. And that may have been why they did not take off for Mexico. Or as some have speculated, the Mexico ticket was just a ruse.

USPS Offers Passport Application Tips

The Mexico flight plan was first reported AFAIK, Jan. 28th (from our expert timeline: 28 Jan 2020 – A news crew got a tip that Lori and Chad had switched hotels in Kauai and were planning to take a flight to Mexico. The crew staked out both the front and back entrances of the hotel hoping to see them leaving (Dateline).) They may have simply been over heard talking about Mexico, or they aborted the plan because of such heavy reporter and civilian presence. Probably pretty certain “the powers that be” would have stopped that flight.

The trip to Maui was Feb. 16th to 18th, ( Chad and Lori Daybell board another plane and leave Maui | East Idaho News ) I doubt if they waited that long, so if they applied for a passport it would probably have been in Kaua’i. The nearest location to Princeville shown is in Kalauea, 6.7 miles or 13 min. They do appear to have limited passport appointment hours.

PO Locator | USPS

JMO, MOO, FWIW

Does Chad have one?

I don't think she stated why but Annie did allude to JR being aggressive or angry. The fact that she did not even know he had died leads me to believe that she had no contact with him for quite some time. Then take into account that JR had been fighting for custody himself for years and its easy to see why the breakdown in the relationship with Tylee was the way it was.

JR's sister/Tylee's Aunt Annie has a blog, I don't know that she's discussed it there. IMO only, sounds like JR may have had some
Yes and No. Beneficiaries on accounts such as retirement and other investment accounts go to the beneficiary listed, pending he never updated them I could see LV still being beneficiary. Now things like checking accounts in single name, property (personal and land) would flow through the will if there was no will yes Tylee would be first in line.

Am wondering that since Tylee was underage the funds may have flowed to LV FBO Tylee Ryan, and there would also have been SSI survivor benefits.

IMO any relationship issues between JR/TR had at least as much to do with Lori’s mind games and manipulation as anything else. Whatever JR may or may not have been as a husband - or whatever LV may or may not have been as a wife, there is no power on earth that can change the fact that he was Tylee’s father.

It appears that that JR's crime as far as Lori was concerned was that their marriage failed and she blamed him 100% for it, but primarily that he had the audacity to ask for access to his own child. When he did, her Lori’s brother was lying in wait to ambush, taze, and break his ribs. Apparently that's how they do conflict in the Cox family, at least this bunch, and it sure has carried through to date.

Custody issues related to Tylee went on for years (per KVW, CV footed legal bills ballpark $250-300K IIRC, and JR would have likely had the same type of bills).

Quite telling is that when JR was awarded custody, the first thing Lori did when she had her custodial time was to remove TR from the jurisdiction, start up a bunch of malicious rumors that JR had abused Tylee, involved her daughter in the rumors, and used those to threaten JR. We have insight into this because Tylee herself told a friend in Hawaii all about it.

Then when Tylee’s father died, Lori discouraged her from mourning him, stating the world was better off without him. What does that say to a kid? It feels very much like a form of emotional ‘violence’ to me to inflict this on any child – period - especially one who is emotionally vulnerable, having just lost her father forever.

But wait, it gets worse. A little over a year later, Charles is also ambushed, only instead of a good old tazing with some broken ribs, we have now escalated to two bullets to the chest, and this happens when both Tylee & JJ are there. This is followed also by flagrant callousness and disregard for Charles’ two sons & Colby - telling all 3 of those young men their father/stepfather died by TEXT, providing either no detail or straight-up lies, then dodging them for days so they don't know which end is up? Good God. Did anyone see the utter heartbreak of Annie Cushing and Cheryl Wheeler on Dateline? Annie is devastated for Tylee and JJ, and of course Cheryl is devastated for her sons. These are normal and relatable reactions to something unbelievable yet all too real, and it’s happening in their FAMILY.

Not so much for Chad and Lori, who act as if they are the victims while they leave utter carnage in their wake, treating their own loved ones as acceptable collateral damage. I can’t even with these two.

Yes, is there possibly more to that story though? Maybe LE have asked the grandparents to not divulge certain info that can be used in court. I have zero thoughts that there is other than why get rid of JJ’s caretaker -Tylee and having to hire sitters for him. Why not have them disappear at the same time?

I have given this thought.vI think initially Tylee was a problem that had to be dealt with. Then they realized that JJ was never going to shut up about her. Or they realized JJ knew too much about what happened to her. JJ may have had some issues. But I feel he was probably very smart and aware of his surroundings.

I have had a lot of catching up to do on this case, I read all the posts of the time line last night - all 6 of them..(beginning pages of this thread) and as I kept reading, I was muttering to myself, omg, Chad was married for 30 years, Chad has 5 children and 3 grand children, and I knew where this was going...I said aloud several x, Chad, no..no...when I knew what was coming for Tammy...

I can't feel bad for Chad..but yes, Lori should be burned to dust.

Scrolling thru Instagram this morning I saw several Lori posts in the Instagram explore page; Lori in an orange jumpsuit saying Real Housewives of Prison Season 1...post after post destroying her..there was also a frame by frame of her looking at her attorney at the hearing Friday with her old face, and eyes widening at her attorney and I thought oh attorney..do not fall for this...she's an evil devil..

In the end, the kids are still missing, and MOO, I am not sure they will be found alive after catching up on this case .. and MOO; Lori Vallow is the most hated woman on earth right now..congratulations..

Selling JJ's disability dog .. I'm speechless over this wretched woman and hope ID has the death penalty..

They do.

I don't think she stated why but Annie did allude to JR being aggressive or angry. The fact that she did not even know he had died leads me to believe that she had no contact with him for quite some time. Then take into account that JR had been fighting for custody himself for years and its easy to see why the breakdown in the relationship with Tylee was the way it was.
Agree JR and sister Annie were not close. Annie says she tried to stay friendly with Lori and Tylee, visiting Lori the month after JRs death. This is when she heard the infamous "it would be better to put her kids in the car and go over the side of a cliff" quote and decided her relationship with Lori was over. I don't think we can blame Annie for not having a better relationship to Tylee, she was pushed away. MOO.
Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

I have given this thought.vI think initially Tylee was a problem that had to be dealt with. Then they realized that JJ was never going to shut up about her. Or they realized JJ knew too much about what happened to her. JJ may have had some issues. But I feel he was probably very smart and aware of his surroundings.
Just from the video we can see he was very verbal, more so than I had maybe thought previously. MOO

IP has had solid employment in Idaho for years... to AZ? Where's the money?
According to Wikipedia that solid employment might not pay much.

The MSM article referenced to back up that statement comes up with a dead link FWIW.

ETA: I can't seem to include a link without mentioning the name of someone not related to this investigation so I removed the link.

I just have to say that I love this dialogue. Each POV has strong merits and is thoughtfully compelling!

At first I was convinced that Lori was the most evil player in the group. But all the posts about Lori’s looks and “smirks” made me reevaluate whether I was basing my opinions on looks.

Lori is pretty but her face is all sharp angles. A harsh face minus the nice hair. She has a stress half smile, half grimace that sometimes comes across as a smirk, almost like a nervous tic. It’s her tell. Then she has an actual smirk.

Chad, on the other hand, has this soft, doughy ‘aw shucks’ face. That face has probably given him a pass on his behavior on many occasions. And I think to some extent, colors our opinions on his level of involvement.

Look past Chad’s soft face and watch his eyes. There’s some careful calculating going on there. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState