Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I just finished watching too. So her lawyer wanted $10k bail only. And he was dismissing the charges as a misdemeanour and a couple of felonies like they were nothing. He said and she confirmed to the judge that she doesn't have a passport. She is contesting the extradition so the next date she will be in court was stated to be 2nd March. Bail stayed at $5million.

She threw a fit! Arms crossed eyebrows raised mouthing "5 million" like she was really shocked . . Umm you don't obey one court doll that tells a judge your not gonna obey hers either.

I have been lurking and trying to catch up for weeks, literally. But I finally have so I have another thought to add, just some cultural insight.

LDS people do believe in preparedness, and we are taught it's a good thing. We are advised to prepare financially to be out of debt and have some back up savings in case of long term illness or accident, or loss of employment. We are taught to have 72 kits or bug out bags and emergency plans in case of house fire, or natural disaster and so on. We are taught to have food storage in case of shortages, employment gaps, or even possible quarantine situations... Just general concepts of being prepared because it promotes faith instead of fear - and financially it's just wise.

Prepping is taking this to more of a hobby level and sometimes to extreme levels. My own father went through a prepper stage where he built a brick oven in the yard for outdoor cooking in case they needed it. They dug a well so they have water supply not connected to the city if they need it. They have a solar generator and battery storage unit in a faraday cage as well as about 2+ years food storage for them and many others. This is beyond what is currently counseled by the church. They have done so because they can and because they want to, but that level is not part of any of our specific beliefs.

My reason for being interested in this case is that I'm not close enough to be a VI sort of person, but I'm one step away in many directions. I'm part of many groups of people who study the end times prophecies, and have heard a lot of these various ideas. I have rejected the ones that are not doctrinal and more extreme... but I have been invited to events by that company we don't name, and I have been invited to join AVOW by various people. I have an uncle who goes to AVOW to talk with his ham radio buddies. (another prepping concept) I know two authors that published through Chad personally, and one of them is a VERY close friend an she was the one who told me about this case. We talk at least weekly. Facebook seems to think that Jason Mow should be my friend as he's at the top of all the suggestions they give because of so many mutual friends.

Because of that.. here's what I'm seeing - There are many who study and are interested in the end times type things in the LDS church. There are three types. The first type sticks only to scriptures and prophetic sayings. The second type looks beyond that and includes personal revelation, discussion with others about non doctrinal speculation... and the third type is so HUNGRY for this kind of stuff not coming directly from the church leadership and the pulpit that they cling to anyone claiming to have more info, people like JR the author and Chad and so on... Lori fits this third type to a T but add in some serious psychosis and fanaticism. It's that third group that are the ones who go off the rails and go looking for anything to satisfy curiosity and impatience in this regard. I recently explained to someone else that though the LDS church says "latter-day" referring to last days type of things, they were named this back in 1830... it's been almost 2 centuries of "last days". This third kind of person is not always involved with AVOW and with that group we don't name or even with cultish behavior - BUT a subset of that sort is! I've suddenly become aware of how many on my friends lists on social media are in that kind of mindset. It's made me a little sick to see how close it is to me all over the place.

The trend I've seen is that third group, especially when radicalized like Lori and Chad seem to be - tend to go pretty drastic and do really strange things believing angels and God are instructing them to do so. I learned yesterday there is a girl I grew up with who is also part of Chad's group, was told by this group that she is one of the 144k and so she divorced her husband and moved to Missouri and is in "waiting" to be called upon. This kind of behavior in the third type I named has been spoken against by church leadership over and over and over again as recently as last October's conference for the worldwide church.

Not sure if all this rambling helps anything... just some insight I guess. (I'm sorry I'm long winded)

Excellent explanation which, from my less informed and less up to date perspective, seems to nail it. MOO

I would be fine with her staying in Kauai for life, in prison. But, she committed her crimes on the mainland. Aloha.

Idaho has some excellent accommodations for Lori. A bit chilly in the winter though.

"She can take away her children's lives but you can never take away her beeeeeeeeeeeeach" - Chad conjuring his inner Mel Gibson Braveheart moment

LV and CD are scum and i hope they Orange is the New black her A$$$ in jail

Religion is honestly a very scary thing when taken to these LV and CD levels. I am not going to tell you how to live your life, but the fact that you are a few steps away from .... some levels of this is .... strange to say. I wish you the best. You still have time to convert to Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard will let you meet Xenu and their Galactic gods for the low price of your annual salary + everything in your savings account!! :) moo moo

Everything I want to say would get me in trouble. But you got a laugh from me. :)

MOO

@Angleterre

Juts bringing your fascinating post over here

Unfortunately that’s where you are wrong.
As a Senior Detective of too many years to count lol , you now have to show your hand and disclose everything before you interview your suspect if they have legal representation. Some choose not to have legal representation and in that case, disclosure isn’t an issue but if legal representation is in attendance, they will automatically ask for all disclosure and we have to give it to them . It’s really frustrating because they can then come up with a story opps I mean their truthful account (?) as to what happened and give this account in the interview under caution and recorded , and often they then fit their account around the nature of the disclosure given !!!
If we don’t and during interviews we allude to something that wasn’t disclosed, the solicitor will stop the interview and will then make representation that this was not disclosed prior to interview and therefore he or she will either recommend that their client go NO COMMENT or they will stop the interview for the purpose to take legal advice with their client and come up with another account to answer the latest fact disclosed. It’s a real frustration but there’s no way around it.
You get your evidence before you arrest whereas we can arrest immediately for the purpose of obtaining evidence by questioning and then we then charge ( arraign) and then the hard work starts to build the prosecution’s file and subsequent court case .
I know their are pros and cons for each way of working but I do prefer ours insomuch that often it appears that in the USA , if you don’t have any real evidence as such but you have suspicions or belief that they are involved, you can’t arrest and often it appears that people like in this case AC , literally get away with murder CV, because there’s insufficient to arrest him whereas in the UK, circumstances alone in that case would mean that I would have been able to arrest Lori and Alex immediate on suspicion of the murder of CV and I could have arranged for both Tyler and J.J. to be brought to the juvenile interview suite and be mandated to be interviewed in the presence of an appropriate adult not involved in the case as well as legal representation, at the time I attended the scene of CVs death and then preserved evidence at the scene immediately

As i recall there is quite a bit of tactical game play possible here compared to the US?

e.g in the UK, it might lead to adverse comment at trial, if the defendant does not disclose a material fact relied upon at trial in a pre-trial interview (e.g an alibi)

So you can not disclose - leading probably to "no comment" or then diclose leading to a manufactured version on the spot - that may not match the evidence at trial?

For this reason I also prefer the UK law reforms in this area - sadly in NZ we don't have them.

It's interesting that Melani tried to get her own children from Brandon's parents, went there and her uncle Alex drove her there. She claimed to have a court order allowing her to take the children. I wonder what her plans were for her own children, and is there any way to make her tell what she knows about JJ and Taylee.

I have been lurking and trying to catch up for weeks, literally. But I finally have so I have another thought to add, just some cultural insight.

Not sure if all this rambling helps anything... just some insight I guess. (I'm sorry I'm long winded)
RSBM
Thank you for that insight! I know for me, the little knowledge I have about the LDS church comes from the missionaries that knock at my door. You have provided much more depth than what I get from them. :)

Religion is honestly a very scary thing when taken to these LV and CD levels. I am not going to tell you how to live your life, but the fact that you are a few steps away from .... some levels of this is .... strange to say. I wish you the best. You still have time to convert to Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard will let you meet Xenu and their Galactic gods for the low price of your annual salary + everything in your savings account!! :) moo moo
Nah... Xenu isn't my style. ;) I'm not the scary sort... I just seem to know a lot of people that are... and I had no idea until this case came out. They are good at blending in apparently. It's disturbing. Note I am here, wanting this case solved... not out there with them doing whatever it is they do other than break laws and make outrageous claims, or whatever extremism they are involved in. I grew up in the church and have a lot of associates in the church in several states. I think nearly every LDS person would likely find that they know at least one of these fanatics to some degree. It's disconcerting for sure, but I'm happy in my faith... and not a fanatic, nor do I have any plans to become one - either the LDS prepper version or a lover of Xenu.

LDS people do believe in preparedness, and we are taught it's a good thing. We are advised to prepare financially to be out of debt and have some back up savings in case of long term illness or accident, or loss of employment. We are taught to have 72 kits or bug out bags and emergency plans in case of house fire, or natural disaster and so on. We are taught to have food storage in case of shortages, employment gaps, or even possible quarantine situations... Just general concepts of being prepared because it promotes faith instead of fear - and financially it's just wise.

Prepping is taking this to more of a hobby level and sometimes to extreme levels. My own father went through a prepper stage where he built a brick oven in the yard for outdoor cooking in case they needed it. They dug a well so they have water supply not connected to the city if they need it. They have a solar generator and battery storage unit in a faraday cage as well as about 2+ years food storage for them and many others. This is beyond what is currently counseled by the church. They have done so because they can and because they want to, but that level is not part of any of our specific beliefs.

My reason for being interested in this case is that I'm not close enough to be a VI sort of person, but I'm one step away in many directions. I'm part of many groups of people who study the end times prophecies, and have heard a lot of these various ideas. I have rejected the ones that are not doctrinal and more extreme... but I have been invited to events by that company we don't name, and I have been invited to join AVOW by various people. I have an uncle who goes to AVOW to talk with his ham radio buddies. (another prepping concept) I know two authors that published through Chad personally, and one of them is a VERY close friend an she was the one who told me about this case. We talk at least weekly. Facebook seems to think that Jason Mow should be my friend as he's at the top of all the suggestions they give because of so many mutual friends.

Because of that.. here's what I'm seeing - There are many who study and are interested in the end times type things in the LDS church. There are three types. The first type sticks only to scriptures and prophetic sayings. The second type looks beyond that and includes personal revelation, discussion with others about non doctrinal speculation... and the third type is so HUNGRY for this kind of stuff not coming directly from the church leadership and the pulpit that they cling to anyone claiming to have more info, people like JR the author and Chad and so on... Lori fits this third type to a T but add in some serious psychosis and fanaticism. It's that third group that are the ones who go off the rails and go looking for anything to satisfy curiosity and impatience in this regard. I recently explained to someone else that though the LDS church says "latter-day" referring to last days type of things, they were named this back in 1830... it's been almost 2 centuries of "last days". This third kind of person is not always involved with AVOW and with that group we don't name or even with cultish behavior - BUT a subset of that sort is! I've suddenly become aware of how many on my friends lists on social media are in that kind of mindset. It's made me a little sick to see how close it is to me all over the place.

The trend I've seen is that third group, especially when radicalized like Lori and Chad seem to be - tend to go pretty drastic and do really strange things believing angels and God are instructing them to do so. I learned yesterday there is a girl I grew up with who is also part of Chad's group, was told by this group that she is one of the 144k and so she divorced her husband and moved to Missouri and is in "waiting" to be called upon. This kind of behavior in the third type I named has been spoken against by church leadership over and over and over again as recently as last October's conference for the worldwide church.

Thanks for your insights. They are really helpful to put it all in perspective. Please keep joining in, it helps us to understand what’s going on in their head.

Do you think those in the third example are still backing CD and LV? The impression I get is they’re distancing themselves from them. Do you think that there are people that might have an idea what happened to the children? Potentially would there come a point that they will speak up? MOO

Thanks again for joining in.

Daybells' neighbor in Idaho captures last known video of JJ Vallow 1:13 in the video.
The woman is tall and also walks with a bit of hunched shoulders (again, it's a tall thing like Chad). Arms wide and waving either for balance or excited. Long dark brown hair. She's tall. As you see her get to the door, she's nearly as tall or possibly taller on the concrete pavement as Lori is in the house up the step.
Attached is my estimation of the step height. The photos show what I mean by height comparison as well as the photo of unit 175 (Lori's unit). If the door is standard 80 inches tall, the step is appx 5 inches. If the two women are equal height while Lori inside on the step and other woman on the concrete slab, then woman is appx 5 inches taller than Lori. Lori is 5'6" tall. This woman is likely at least 5'11" or 6' tall. I can think of one possible example of a woman that tall. Just watch her podcasts in the car, she hunches over but the top of her head is very tall compared to the car. Chad is over six feet tall and while he is slouching in the photo just a little, he's about the same height as the woman next to him.
Totally MOO. It might be some other random tall woman with dark brown hair come to visit Lori who may have also known Chad on a day when Chad was possibly also at the residence who may have wanted to discuss the death of his late wife. I don't know. Total speculation.

She looks to me like she's carrying a gray or silver backpack.

It's interesting that Melani tried to get her own children from Brandon's parents, went there and her uncle Alex drove her there. She claimed to have a court order allowing her to take the children. I wonder what her plans were for her own children, and is there any way to make her tell what she knows about JJ and Taylee.

It seems to me there's a theme in how everyone involved here is attempting to fund themselves... Life insurance. Wonder if BB's kids were beneficiaries of his policy, and maybe that's why MB had a sudden interest in getting them back?
@AdamHerbets
·
Feb 21Brandon Boudreaux also had a life insurance policy at the time of his attempted murder in Gilbert, Arizona

@Angleterre

Bringing your post over.

As a detective, UK I would have to ensure that everything that I rely upon evidentially , is provenanced. In other words,it would have to be double and triple checked before I could present it.
I give you an example- during the interview of a murder suspect, he gave an alibi that said it couldn’t have been him because he was watching a programme at home with his mum on BBC1 called ..... and it was on at 9pm. My evidence was that the murder occurred at 855pm so I had to prove that he was not telling the truth and to do that entailed me not only interviewing mum as his alibi witness and the witnesses to the murder and who was responsible but I had to travel the BBC offices in London to prove what programme was on the television at that given time and date and what time it concluded and what the nature of the programme was and take a copy of it as an exhibit. I then had to go to the people in London responsible for Big Bens timeline and GMT timeline and the speaking clock and document that the time stamp on the BBC programme was exactly the same as the clock . You may think- why ? What a waste of time but it is about crossing the T’s and dotting the I’s on all the evidence I intend to use , wether that be evidence of the crime or evidence to disprove the suspects alibi .
So in essence what I am saying is that you are correct that everything needs to be provenance and proven if used .

This kind of rabbit hole is exactly what happened in the McStay case. People engaged in a conspiracy theory literally for years about whether a guy's Hawaii alibi was real. Of course LE had checked PAX records and bank records etc - yet even when they testified to it, the conspiracy just wouldn't die.

Of course any crown prosecutor or DA is not going to let you put in an affidavit filled with wild speculation, though of course sometimes mistakes get made.

Nah... Xenu isn't my style. ;) I'm not the scary sort... I just seem to know a lot of people that are... and I had no idea until this case came out. They are good at blending in apparently. It's disturbing. Note I am here, wanting this case solved... not out there with them doing whatever it is they do other than break laws and make outrageous claims, or whatever extremism they are involved in. I grew up in the church and have a lot of associates in the church in several states. I think nearly every LDS person would likely find that they know at least one of these fanatics to some degree. It's disconcerting for sure, but I'm happy in my faith... and not a fanatic, nor do I have any plans to become one - either the LDS prepper version or a lover of Xenu.

I know i'm only teasing. I'm fascinated in this by all means. I only wish the best to ya

I wonder how long Chad waited before calling about Tammy's life insurance. Lori waited four days before calling about Charles', only to find out Charles changed the beneficiary.
Of course that was not the case with Tammy, she didn't change the beneficiary.

Also looks like a person is wearing a backpack to me. The photo is of such poor quality, it could be literally anybody.
Oh it absolutely could be (edit: removed somebody, added anybody). Dark haired tall woman. I don't see a backpack though.
(ETA: I'm not saying it has to be our author friend. Just that she's a tall dark haired woman who knows the POIs and may have paid a visit. I actually think it's someone else, no idea who.)

(ETA2: better add the link just in case Daybells' neighbor in Idaho captures last known video of JJ Vallow 1:13 in the video.)

Attachments

• woman-close.png
    woman-close.png
    566.8 KB · Views: 207
  • woman-close2.png
    woman-close2.png
    534.2 KB · Views: 227
  • woman-close3.png
    woman-close3.png
    241 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
I don't think it says they saw anyone leaving the park, period. It says they saw all 4 entering the park and found a picture of Tylee that Lori (or her device) took that was in the park. That picture in the park is the last they know where and when Tylee was for sure. They know the others left the park because they've all been seen or recorded since, JJ (the doorbell video a few days later as well as at school until the 23rd, Lori all over including court yesterday, and Alex several places until his death a couple months later). But at least as far as they are saying they don't know that Tylee didn't leave Yellowstone or when and what route any of them left it.
I just had a horrific thought and Lord help me, I pray I'm wrong. What if that last pic of Tylee was a set up just prior to knocking her backwards into a hot springs? It is a horrific thought. Me thinks I have watched a bit too much CSI and the like. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member