Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys this is my first post and I just made this discovery by really REALLY looking carefully at the surveillance video of the storage unit LV had rented out before moving out to Hawaii. Please tell me this looks like two legs poking out of a tub. I was kind of analyzing it myself with heavy tubs in my garage and seeing if it wasn’t a optical illusion or if I wasn’t crazy ( I even showed my partner and my 18 yr sibling) but I just wanted to know what y’all thought. Thank you!

Attachments

• F9F8C79D-C556-4441-B3D7-808A98FCB3E8.jpeg
    F9F8C79D-C556-4441-B3D7-808A98FCB3E8.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Regarding Charles’ email to AdamC, if BB was also made aware of potential affair between LV and CD, that could be another motive for them to put a hit on him. Perhaps LV and CD found out through MBp that BB “knows too much”. MOO.
At the same time don't forget that life insurance money was a very likely contributing motive in at least three of these cases (CV, BB, TD).

There are two letters shown in the KSL news video. The second is the letter that Charles says Lori sent to Chad as if it were from Charles. You can see from the video that the letter presents a case that “Charles” wants to hire Chad to ghostwrite a book for him, and stay at “his” house for a few days to do it. IMO this is clear evidence that Lori is providing Chad with something to show Tammy to justify Chad going away to Arizona for a few weeks, to innocently earn money. Chad clearly knew this was all a lie.

I’m trying to paste a screenshot of the second letter from the KSL video, but I keep getting a security error.

Here is a screenshot of the other letter. I am certain that they will probably post both at some point but I have attached them for you.

Edit: Resize Screenshot

Attachments

• charles adam brandon.png
    charles adam brandon.png
    647.4 KB · Views: 300
  • lori charles email.png
    lori charles email.png
    821.6 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Here is a screenshot of the other letter. I am certain that they will probably post both at some point but I have attached them for you.
Thanks! Later in the KSL video, while the reporter is recapping the letter, the image is of a computer screen, and you can zoom in and read the entire letter.

It seems clear to me that LE is allowing these letters to be broadcast by MSM for a purpose. IMO they want the heat on Chad, while he is separated from Lori.

Please, Chad, take this opportunity to come clean on whatever your involvement is, and try to make amends! It’s never too late!

Last edited:
Rexburg, Idaho, is a micro-climate for this area. We are often 10-20F colder than surrounding areas, and still receiving snow. Decomposition is slow due to cold temperatures most of the year. Google would have the daily temperatures for the dates in question (I do not remember them, tired).
This was in September. I was referring mostly to the timing. IMO IF the children were murdered anywhere near the home, it happened close to the dates they were last seen and their bodies would not have been kept in the storage for weeks, but rather disposed of in any number of places outside Rexburg immediately or soon after.

Last edited:
The state of both places enables inferences to be deduced.

She had no intention of remaining for a prolonged period of time (Long enough to serve a purpose).
She had no intention of either herself/children to form any lasting relationships (Isolation).
Less chance of interference from government agencies (CPS et al).
With the deaths of CV and JR, virtually no interference from family (Save for the grandparents).

Everyone can add to the list as it would become long/repetitive.

It does show premeditation on her part.
BBM. And Colby. He would have missed his siblings.

There are two letters shown in the KSL news video. The second is the letter that Charles says Lori sent to Chad as if it were from Charles. You can see from the video that the letter presents a case that “Charles” wants to hire Chad to ghostwrite a book for him, and stay at “his” house for a few days to do it. IMO this is clear evidence that Lori is providing Chad with something to show Tammy to justify Chad going away to Arizona for a few weeks, to innocently earn money. Chad clearly knew this was all a lie.

I’m trying to paste a screenshot of the second letter from the KSL video, but I keep getting a security error.
Maybe Chad never travelled to Arizona because Charles intercepted the letter. What would have happened if he hadn't and Charles found Chad staying at Lori's place a week later?

Last edited:
Maybe Chad never travelled to Arizona, because Charles intercepted the letter. What would have happened if he hadn't and Charles found Chad staying at Lori's place a week later?
I suspect whatever would have happened couldn’t have been worse than what actually did.

This was in September. I was referring mostly to the timing. IMO IF the children were murdered anywhere near the home, it happened close to the dates they were last seen and their bodies would not have been kept in the storage for weeks, but rather disposed of in any number of places outside Rexburg immediately or soon after.

Yes, it appears our last days of warm weather were the end of September.

I never meant religions view *advertiser censored* as in advocate watching *advertiser censored*. What I was saying was that they view *advertiser censored* watching as causing big problems in people's lives even when not an addiction. I don't see it as extreme as a lot of religions do.
Sorry, I misunderstood that then completely in your original post.

See attached screenshot from link below, that not only has CV conversing with Adam C, but BB as well.

The fact a $5 million bail was "confirmed" by a HI Judge should of helped everyone understand that additional charges were pending.

ETC between Adam/Alex
Arizona Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Email In Connection To Lori Vallow's Former Husband's Death
The letter itself doesn't seem to mention Tylee. It is LE's opinion that she'd need to be questioned in connection with it.

“It is suspicious and it draws various questions that we would need to ask Lori and Tylee and possibly Chad to get to the bottom of it,” said Sergeant Jason McClimans with the Chandler Police Department in a phone interview.

According to accounts on this and others, Tylee was no dummy. She probably knew exactly how far into this Lori was. And if Tylee was also outspoken which we have heard, she was writing her own.........sorry, I can't even say it. This is so terrible and I hope I am so wrong. These are innocent kids and the way Lori has played with their lives for her own edification is just sick. Plain sick. MOO.
An issue I have with your version is that if Tylee did piece together a plot of some type, it would be reasonable for her to confide in someone. We have no evidence that she told anyone that she had concerns. Thats odd to me. How would you explain that?

Wow, this is so close to what I believe it's almost as if I'm reading my own words, lol. I absolutely agree that it pissed the He!l out of Lori that she did not receive a dime from Charles Death, and certainly she could have taken that rage out on JJ, whom she had started to resent.

My feelings around all of the non violent deaths were that they came from Lori, that medicine/poison is her MO. JR, Tammy, and Alex all feel like her. And, I believe she may well have given both JJ and Tylee a "dose" of something before cutting off their airway (or letting someone else finish the job, so to speak).

Alex and his strange sisterly obsession made for an excellent gofer, she well knew how to manipulate him to do her bidding. CV, was prob. supposed to die while LV and Tylee were gone (scary when you think that JJ was staying with him at that time also...) but Alex intentionally or unintentionally blew it... the same way he 'missed' shooting Tammy and BB. I do wonder what the final straw was with Alex though... was it just that he knew to much? Notice it was timed so that Lori was yet again away in Hawaii...JMO.

But really, the only true mystery in this whole sorted story is where did they put the kids (remains)?!

What I cannot fathom is that however it actually went down with her kids, Lori def. played a role, and that's some serious mental illness. Narcissist believe they are smarter then everyone else, even when they are so obviously not and Sociopaths have zero empathy/ sympathy therefore once a person stops being useful to them, they drop them like yesterdays news and take off. Crazy and very Dangerous!!! MOO!
One of the most frustrating elements about this for me is the lack of a timeline being known about for both kids. I hope the police are holding back more than we know. Its incredibly odd how they just vanished and there is no speculation or targeted areas being specifically searched.

Hello guys this is my first post and I just made this discovery by really REALLY looking carefully at the surveillance video of the storage unit LV had rented out before moving out to Hawaii. Please tell me this looks like two legs poking out of a tub. I was kind of analyzing it myself with heavy tubs in my garage and seeing if it wasn’t a optical illusion or if I wasn’t crazy ( I even showed my partner and my 18 yr sibling) but I just wanted to know what y’all thought. Thank you!

Many posters here thought the same when this first came out, however if you wait a second longer you'll see it is a flat surface rather than something like legs dangling.

Many posters here thought the same when this first came out, however if you wait a second longer you'll see it is a flat surface rather than something like legs dangling.
Thank you! I was over here overreacting about it. But it just seemed fishy to me why LV would get a storage unit before she moved to Hawaii with Chad (other than storing the kids important belongings).

I knew I'd heard of it and also Googled, coming up with the same things you did as well as a website (not an actual church as far as I can tell) using the same name and at first glance appearing to possibly have come up with the name using whatever logic the original one did. Without digging too deep I wonder if maybe we do have a group/cult that while they haven't appeared to be formalized, might be more so than we thought or have at least named their still-forming group with that name. It would be a logical name for a new fringe/splinter group from Mormonism to use.

I suspect there are some with much more knowledge on this that could add to or shoot down my theory.

MOO
A cult offshoot of LDS perhaps. I am finding that the more I learn, the less I understand about some of this. Chad doing his own sealings? I think he is close to being ex'd IMO.

(Am still catching up from overnight. )

IMO this is clear evidence that Lori is providing Chad with something to show Tammy to justify Chad going away to Arizona for a few weeks, to innocently earn money. Chad clearly knew this was all a lie.
100% believe this to be the case. Per Justin Lum’s reporting, the email CD sent to LV “Seven missions to accomplish together” happened in Jan. 2019. The email from “CV”(aka LV) to CD was sent around June 28th 2019 according to MSM article linked below. Clearly a cover for CD and LV to rendezvous in AZ. JMO.

Arizona Police Investigating 'Suspicious' Email In Connection To Lori Vallow's Former Husband's Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor