Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think is crazy not one person has noticed him

He went to the gate at the airport and then when everyone was getting on the plane and not paying attention to him he teleported himself to where ever he is headed. That way people think he flew and don't get suspicious, but he doesn't have to sit on the plane getting bored for hours on end. When you're a god, you can do that kind of thing. (I won't talk about the visit to the jail to see Lori that didn't make the news. :) )

MDOO

I think Chad has always been socially awkward, I think he has passed that on, and I think a major reason he so loved speaking at the conferences and campouts is he could be the coolest of the socially awkward kids. So I think having Lori become enamored of him, sheesh, imagine being the school geek and the head cheerleader falling in love with you? Heady stuff. MOO
You are killing me..I have been thinking this the whole time. You say socially awkward and I say weird duck. Now we have a mess. I always refer back to the movie "Breakfast Club" and the different groups. Now push forward 20-30 yrs and we still have it but in a camp out in North Utah when people want to hear your theories on the after life. You have to keep everyones attention so now you push it to bizarre and scare everyone because "Chad knows...and has seen.." MOO

He went to the gate at the airport and then when everyone was getting on the plane and not paying attention to him he teleported himself to where ever he is headed. That way people think he flew and don't get suspicious, but he doesn't have to sit on the plane getting bored for hours on end. When you're a god, you can do that kind of thing. (I won't talk about the visit to the jail to see Lori that didn't make the news. :) )

MDOO
Maybe he teleported himself into Lori's closet.

same link as above - screenshot to show what could be a passport (circled) being handed back to Chad. You have to play the video in the slowest mode to see it. After that the guy hands him a slip which could be his boarding pass.

View attachment 235268
click to enlarge

edited to add - that is a WestJet exit gate behind him which flies to Vancouver, but that doesn't mean there aren't other exit gates there as well.

moo
Look at what the people behind them are holding. One in particular definitely could be a passport. MOO

Grandfather of Lori Vallow's missing kids pleads with stepfather to 'do a lot of soul searching'

"Chad, I know you are on the way back to Idaho," Woodcock stated.

" When you get there, please do a lot of soul searching," he pleaded. "Somewhere in that vicinity there are two children and we want them back safe and we hope that you will have this come-to-Jesus meeting with yourself and address these issues as soon as possible."

Chad is incredibly selfish. Given that his kids are alive and accounted for. And he can be with them anytime he wants.

I know from experience, not from viewing *advertiser censored* but being in a religious family and having friends of the same. But there is plenty of information out there about this.
Any studies or articles about it that can be linked? If we post facts we need MSM or LE links.

Saturday February 29.2020
Marking my place with 2 different links

Lori still in Kauai in orange jump suit and size 15 shower slides
VINELink

Alex Cox Autopsy = Pending
Home Page - OME Case Status

**I did see that I can receive an alert on when Lori's status changes in Hawaii. I didnt click it because I want to go to the movies today and if something happens I would go jogging out to the car to follow it and see what was going on o_O MOO

Last edited:
Any studies or articles about it that can be linked? If we post facts we need MSM or LE links.

First of all, I didn't post a fact...what I said was very general and broad. Second, it is very clear that it is my opinion and I shouldn't have to state that since its obvious. Third, you're obviously offended for some reason and that is not my problem. Here is a link for you...

Let Me Google That

My hypothesis was that the argument was perhaps caused by AC confessing to Lori that he had killed JR (for her, without first being instructed by Lori to do so), and that AC had thought she'd be pleased to hear this, but instead (for some reason) she went ballistic. JR died in Apr 18, the argument was in early 2019. Jmo

ETA (corrected error on month of JE's death in '18)

Lori was happy that JR was dead. She told Joe's sister Annie "the world is a better place without Joe Ryan" Aunt of Idaho teen missing with brother says their mother is 'unhinged'
She had fought Joe in a bitter custody battle over Tylee for many years. I think Lori hated Joe with a passion and would not have been angry at all if AC confessed to her that he killed Joe. Lori also supposedly got money from Joe's death somehow-- either money he left to Tylee or maybe by selling Joe's things after he passed. None of Joe's family was informed of his death until 5 weeks after his body was found. There was never any funeral and it sounds like Annie doesn't know what happened to Joe's possessions or personal papers-- if there was a will or life insurance or a safe deposit box key only Lori would know because she had ample opportunity to go through his apt when he died. MOO.

Last edited:
Joe actually died in April 2018.

But in a family where people have committed Federal crimes and have been on the wrong side of a very large number of situations, how does one shame "the entire family?"

I was half joking in the last thread when I suggested Lori found Alex's *advertiser censored* but it's really not a stretch to guess this might be correct as the reason for the street fight. Lori left Charles at the end of January 2019 and according Alex's neighbor, was living with Alex around that time. After the fight, I believe she left Alex's home for Kauai.

In the Gray Hughs episode, The Craziest Case of the Year (Part 2), the anonymous family member said the entire family knew about Alex's sex and *advertiser censored* addiction. They also said he traveled to Colombia frequently. We've speculated here whether the source was mistaken and/or the reasons for him going there. Prostitution is legal in Colombia so there is a lot of sex tourism there. Then there are darker reasons.

The Gray Hughs family member was a slightly off on some information but mostly spot on with facts that later came out. It's worth a listen again with the benefit of hindsight. I listened at 2 times speed since it's over 2 hours long. MOO

Edited to add source links:

Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Lori and Alex argued but then obviously made up. Who knows what they were arguing about? Alex is dead and Lori will likely never tell. Regardless of the fight, Lori likely managed to get Alex to do what she wanted either by paying him (she might have paid him to do things for her, as has been implied on GH youtube show) or by whatever other means.
Only Lori knows what they were arguing about. But the nature of the relationship (or the dynamic) between Lori and AC matters. And "how Lori managed to get Alex to do things for her" is key, as it would help explain his actions in this case and possibly implicate Lori (and/or make her a conspirator) in many possible crimes.

Reportedly Chad told AC that AC was some sort of angel or protector for Lori. If AC truly believed he was a divinely chosen righteous protector of Lori and the whole small group/cult, it might explain many of his suspected actions. I think many people believe that AC murdered CV, attempted to murder BB, and may very well have murdered the children, TD, and/or JR, and that his relationship with Lori was the reason why. It appears he was the group's hit man.

And imo I don't think Lori paid AC a dime to do it (though she might have otherwise helped support him). I don't think she paid AC to taser JR at the custody hand- off, or to shoot CV. He did it because he was "authorized", deputized by Chad to be the real life terminator.

I think Lori and AC had an unhealthy co-dependent relationship their entire lives. When Chad told AC that AC was a protecting angel for Lori (and possibly the entire group) it only legitimized the psychopathology that already existed. AC was on a mission from God to eliminate dark spirits/zombies who were identified by Chad and Lori and MB. He was untouchable (just like his sister). He was righteous!

Jmo

Last edited:
Have you got a link regarding religions viewing *advertiser censored*?

Two things at work here, so figuring out what a study is showing you can be interesting because either or both might apply.

First, a religious person is more likely to think they are "addicted to *advertiser censored*" or have a *advertiser censored* view problem even if they are viewing it exactly as much as a non-religious person who doesn't think they have a problem.

*advertiser censored* vs. Religion

But there is also lots of things indicating religious people actually do resort to watching *advertiser censored* more. (Figuring out why that might be should be trivial, so I won't.)

15 Mind-Blowing Statistics About *advertiser censored* And The Church

I mentioned Utah being worse than other states and finding articles saying so is trivial. Here is one:

Which State Consumes The Most Online *advertiser censored*?

However, I just found this article that argues the study that is cited in those articles about Utah's problem has issues. I'll let you read and decide on your own.

Is Utah #1 in *advertiser censored* Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor