Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawaii Resident Talks About Thrift Store Encounter With Chad Daybell
KAUAI, Hawaii – A Utah native in Hawaii said she was surprised Chad Daybell was willing to share so much about his plans to leave the island when she bumped into him at a thrift store....
“He did have more donations than he could carry in his hands, because I did watch him back up his SUV around the back of the building and unload whatever he was donating,” Olson said.....
Thrift store managers said their volunteers didn’t recognize Daybell while he was dropping of the donations, and don’t know what he donated because the items were mixed in with other items.

Last edited:
Didn't see if this detail was posted-- Chad flew into SLC and rented a car from there:

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

@NateNewsNow
reports #ChadDaybell is back in #Rexburg. Our sources also notified us yesterday that #Daybell reserved a rental at the #SLCAirport yesterday afternoon around 1:30 p.m. and was expected to return it in Rexburg by today. Extradition plans are underway for #Vallow.
Quote Tweet
mEg7klhg_normal.jpg

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
· 6h
Chad is back. Lori remains in Hawaii. Chad Daybell returns to Rexburg as Lori Vallow Daybell awaits extradition | East Idaho News
6:26 PM · Feb 29, 2020

Twitter

I wasn't offended but I'm sorry you obviously are because I asked for a link based on TOS. Another poster has provided the links already. (TY @BigAl16 ) I just couldn't see why all religions should be accused of *advertiser censored* watching without any evidence.

ETA1 this is what your post said with no indication it was an opinion.

"A lot of religions view *advertiser censored* to the extreme to the point that it can be used as proof of being the cause of every problem in a person's life."

ETA2 I know how to Google thanks.

I never meant religions view *advertiser censored* as in advocate watching *advertiser censored*. What I was saying was that they view *advertiser censored* watching as causing big problems in people's lives even when not an addiction. I don't see it as extreme as a lot of religions do.

Last edited:
I think another aspect of this is that someone knows a lot about poison. I hope there is an electronic trail of that, as it would take some study to know how and what and when. I also think the person/people using poison didn't think they'd get noticed, so I don't think they were being very careful. MOO

Well he (CD) used to work in a graveyard. I am sure he has heard a lot of stories over the years about ingenious ways to kill someone and get rid of the body. It is very possible that he learned how to do this years ago.

I had a H.S. teacher tell our entire class about a way that you can kill someone, and make it look like a heart attack. Not a very smart thing to do, in my opinion. Especially to a class full of angsty teenagers.

Unless, there is a very thorough autopsy this will go undiscovered. By the way, this was not poison. I won't mention it, since I don't think it's a good idea for certain people (here's looking at you Chad) to know about things like this. MOO

Neither of these lawyers are listed with Idaho Bar. Attorney Roster Search
Mr. Jarvis seems to specialize in criminal law, so it will be interesting how he pursues such a contentious family litigation.
Interesting tidbit here on Mr. Smith, Esq. : Garrett Smith | Mesa, AZ, Maricopa County Attorney
BBM

Freedom of Religion listed, hhhmmmm....

Fourteenth Amendment, more hhhmmmm...

those disciplinary actions, too. and time frame, it would be so weird if... but... nah...

More than likely she got the keys off of poor CV's corpse. MOO

I know that I always keep my car keys in my pocket, when I am not in my car.
I am hoping if he had trust issues, he would be carrying his keys on his person. JMO

We have speculated the car was left running to keep the AC on while he went inside to get JJ. Jmo

I totally agree with you about Charles being JJs anchor and protector. Once Charles was gone, I think Lori thought of JJ as some kind of bargaining chip, not as a kid who just wanted a stable, secure, loving home. In her eyes, he was flawed, demanding and sometimes a PIA. She very well may have given him back to the Woodcocks, but once she found out that Charles had changed his will and the Woodcocks got everything, she kept JJ, not because she cared about him, but to spite the Woodcocks. Eventually she got rid of him because he was an obstacle to her new child free life with Chad. He was collateral damage, unlike Tylee.

I think she killed Tylee because she was a witness to the murder of Charles and lied to the police about the death. Tylee's testimony could have put Lori in jail for a long time. I am convinced that Tammy and Alex were killed by the same method--something that would kill them quickly overnight, but is obscure enough that an ME wouldn't pick up on it. She killed Alex because he had done tons of dirty work for her, but now she was done with him. She got rid of both people who could connect her to Charles' murder. And we know why Tammy died.
All of this is totally my opinion.
I agree with everything you have said, just would like to add one tiny thing to the bolded portion: I believe it's possible JR was a test run for that method. Moo.

I agree with everything you have said, just would like to add one tiny thing to the bolded portion: I believe it's possible JR was a test run for that method. Moo.
I agree with you. And he was the guinea pig because he fought for custody and I am sure Lori felt that it reflected badly on the public perception of her parenting skills. There is a pattern with the last three husbands: madly in love for a couple of years; then not so great time; followed by acrimonious divorces where her real personality emerges. I think she can only keep up the perfect wife and mother act for 4-5 years tops.

Per what nanny said, Lori was giving him meds. So that was him on risperidal (presumably). But his whole routine was obviously completely different, his father was gone, his sister was missing, his service dog was given away, he was attending a different school, which likely affected his behaviour.
Definitely. But the prescription for risperdal had not been refilled since January at the time that Lori's townhouse was searched and the typical 90 day Rx would not have lasted until JJ disappeared in late September. There are medications other than risperdal that cause sleepiness, typically diphenhydramine or hydroxyzine which are both available over the counter without a prescription. So, going back to the #3 bullet point on the Warrior Up podcast regarding avoiding "medications", would over the counter seem more acceptable to Lori? I have no way of knowing, but it does look like JJ was not getting the medication that a physician must have deemed neccessary for long term treatment of his condition. Just giving him some medication to make him sleep is not necessarily him actually getting his condition appropriately managed. JMO

So, when CV was killed, you can see from bodycam footage that there basically isn't any real furniture in the house. As if they moved in the day before, and the moving truck company was running behind and didn't deliver yet. But they didn't just move in. Yet they continued to live like that, and same thing in Rexburg...just the beds IIRC. Am I the only one who finds this odd? Could something like this possible cause a lightbulb to go off in Tylee's head, to wonder why her mom had no concern and desire to furnish the homes? Maybe she started putting puzzles pieces together even before they moved to Rexburg, which is why she didnt want to move, and then got there and same thing happens? She calls LVD out on it, an argument ensues, and Lori realizes the predicament she is in and the liability that TR has now become? Then the trip to Yellowstone is planned. MOO...

So, when CV was killed, you can see from bodycam footage that there basically isn't any real furniture in the house. As if they moved in the day before, and the moving truck company was running behind and didn't deliver yet. But they didn't just move in. Yet they continued to live like that, and same thing in Rexburg...just the beds IIRC. Am I the only one who finds this odd? Could something like this possible cause a lightbulb to go off in Tylee's head, to wonder why her mom had no concern and desire to furnish the homes? Maybe she started putting puzzles pieces together even before they moved to Rexburg, which is why she didnt want to move, and then got there and same thing happens? She calls LVD out on it, an argument ensues, and Lori realizes the predicament she is in and the liability that TR has now become? Then the trip to Yellowstone is planned. MOO...
According to accounts on this and others, Tylee was no dummy. She probably knew exactly how far into this Lori was. And if Tylee was also outspoken which we have heard, she was writing her own.........sorry, I can't even say it. This is so terrible and I hope I am so wrong. These are innocent kids and the way Lori has played with their lives for her own edification is just sick. Plain sick. MOO.

I noticed in the Arizona house these things:

We kind of agree the death scene was a home dance studio (maybe)
Lori's bedroom was furnished
Mattresses in the other rooms
I noticed the den off the kitchen was furnished

Rexburg:

Lori had a bed
JJ had a mattress
There was some other furniture mentioned during JJ's meltdown

See a trend?

Jmo

OK, but what the heck? Why would LV send her daughter into the place (to retrieve a purse) where a murder had just occurred?
Did anyone ever figure out where TR got the flip-flops she had on when she returned to the house with her mother? It seems that she flew out of bed (nothing else to do in that sparsely furnished room), grabbed the bat, went to where the commotion was, (reportedly) had the bat taken away and then fled out the front door. How did she get flip-flops on her feet?

I'm sure I missed the answer to this somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor