Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My feelings are CD is involved. He did lie to the police. Several times. So did AC about where JJ and Tylee were. The email has really changed my mind on CD's involvement. I figured they had been fooling around for years but that email is down right evil in front of CV.

Never liked cheaters, liars or thieves. I have always believed, get that divorce before cheating. Soooo many don't. Dumb. Feel the urge, don't cheat. File for divorce if you really need to. jmo
Yeah but you have to realize that in their eyes they aren’t committing adultery since they claim they have been married before in “past lives”.

Last edited:
RSBM BBM
Respectfully, I think I understand where you are coming from. He’s been declared guilty by the court of public opinion and he hasn’t even been arrested yet. But to answer your question, I would not expect him to run off two weeks later to marry the hot blonde. That just makes him look even more guilty. It’s not the strange behavior in and of itself as much as it’s strange behavior combined with the fact that his wife is dead and his two step kids are missing. Seriously, when his kids needed him the most (it doesn’t matter that they’re adults), he left them. They needed their dad with them in Idaho, not frolicking on the beaches of Hawaii with his new wife.

For a man who’s concerned with his public persona, he hasn’t made very good choices as of late. MOO

At this point Chad has made so many questionable decisions that rational people have to think something isn't quite right here. I just love it when they try gaslighting by "blaming the media" and never just answer the questions that would get media off their backs. They're digging themselves deeper each day by not just saying where the kids are, because the media will dig and dig and dig to fill in the answers.

Chad has some delusions of Grandeur, and what screams (to me anyway) NPD. As did Lori, I think they feel pretty confident they can beat these charges, Gods don't go to Jail afterall... JMO, MOO.

Didn't have a chance to tell their side of the story.

How about when Chad attempted to interview them in Hawaii, and they just shut him down. These two are so hypocritical. :mad:

By the way, have those two knuckleheads ever heard of Youtube, it's free. You can tell the world your story, and not worry about being misrepresented.

Oh wait, they would accidentally misrepresent themselves, never mind.

I'll be back, I need to cool off. I think some Disturbed & Five Finger Death Punch should help relax me. :cool:

MOO

(totally off topic comment).

hey @Anonymous91, about a month or so ago i went to see five finger death punch live in stockholm. a good friend of mine from the small town i am from in mississippi is their sound manager, so we got to hang out back stage and it was AWESOME. i wasn't a fan before, but i am now! :)

Is believing in reincarnation compatible with the LDS doctrine? I don't know how these people can still claim to be LDS.
Don’t quote me on this but I think that the idea of reincarnation is rejected by the LDS church. Here’s a website where I read it from because I actually had the same question as you. I honestly don’t know why CD said that he had already been with LV before if in the church they don’t believe in it. Reincarnation contradicts Amulek’s admonition that “this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God” Reincarnation - The Encyclopedia of Mormonism

Yes, you are right, however, they assumed any bail would be $10,000 so I wonder if they were walking around with $1000.00 just in case!
That's what I thought. And also to pay for any childcare (if kids are in hiding) as another poster suggested.

As for Chad, he is as guilty as Lori IMO. That's why he is a POI. I am just waiting for something to show he was already in deep in 2015. MOO.

another fringe group (sort of) is GRI (Global Research Initiative). GRI is the name of the private (behind paywall) subforum on AVOW where the owner, CP, has posted messages from Chad. GRI is associated with Roger K Young (founder of AVOW, has authored books with CP)
Founder's Forum - Another Voice of Warning
GRI: Global Research Initiative (Private)*****
Private Members Only Forum: A Unique and Accurate Analysis & Perspective on Past, Present and Future Global Geo-Political-Economic Events from an LDS End-Times perspective. "If you are interested in knowing what is happening now and what is going to happen in the future, you need to subscribe to the GRI Newsletter.
see also:
newsletter https://studylib.net/doc/8815530/page--14--gri-newsletter--january-2009-©-roger-k.-young-2...
books by RKY and CP Another Voice of Warning (LDS-AVOW) @ Amazon.com:
RSBM

To add to what you said, Chad also has direct ties to the GRI as he helped take over publication of it in late 2015...

GRI_1.png

and has published articles in it as recently as October 31, 2019, just after Tammy's death and burial...

GRI.png

To give the reader an idea of the content of the GRI prior to Chad taking over (and presumably similar content afterwards) one can find several newsletters archived here (note: not all the newsletters are viewable/downloadable - I count about 24 that are accessible):

Global Research Initiative

While these GRI newsletters were published prior to Chad's involvement, surely he was familiar with them and they likely even helped shape his doomsday end of the world views. MOO.

It's quite irresponsible I think for a major newspaper to imply in a headline something which they don't know to be true (which is made evident by the article itself ). Of course MB's attorneys are going to say she's cooperating. But that doesn't mean she truly is. She and her attorneys were probably high fiving when they saw the headline.

I doubt very seriously that if MB did conspire with Lori and AC to have her own husband murdered that she would've been dumb enough to leave evidence of the crime on her own computer or phone.

If MB was involved in such a conspiracy, she likely knows that there is only one person left alive who could possibly implicate her, and that person ain't talking. Lori can't implicate MB without also implicating herself. MB has little to lose by appearing to cooperate with the FBI. Jmo
Whenever papers say "cooperating with" it usually really means "being investigated by " IMO. The others in the circle will be taking note of this as they may be next to cooperate.

For those that may have followed other cases, what do you think of the FBI setting up in Rexburg like they did?

I think it makes Chad and Lori’s story that the kids are just hidden somewhere due to a “custody battle” look more and more ridiculous everyday.

Lori is sitting in jail. Chad’s back home. And a mobile FBI command center rolls into town just for him. He has to be feeling the heat by now, surely. I mean how far are they going to take this?

Just say where the kids are and maybe this could all be over.... but somehow I doubt it.

RSBM

To add to what you said, Chad also has direct ties to the GRI as he helped take over publication of it in late 2015...

View attachment 235853

and has published articles in it as recently as October 31, 2019, just after Tammy's death and burial...

View attachment 235852

To give the reader an idea of the content of the GRI prior to Chad taking over (and presumably similar content afterwards) one can find several newsletters archived here (note: not all the newsletters are viewable/downloadable - I count about 24 that are accessible):

Global Research Initiative

While these GRI newsletters were published prior to Chad's involvement, surely he was familiar with them and they likely even helped shape his doomsday end of the world views. MOO.
So he took over the year he moved to Rexburg . Interesting. Maybe @Gardener1850 could add this to the timeline.

I think it makes Chad and Lori’s story that the kids are just hidden somewhere due to a “custody battle” look more and more ridiculous everyday.

Lori is sitting in jail. Chad’s back home. And a mobile FBI command center rolls into town just for him. He has to be feeling the heat by now, surely. I mean how far are they going to take this?

Just say where the kids are and maybe this could all be over.... but somehow I doubt it.

Just a thought, but I wonder if some major news outlet/ program like 60 mins offered Chad a boatload of cash, he would do a long interview or special?

He has shown in the past that he likes the attention, plus he could blast his strange Prepper theories to the world and he has a clear need for money... They could claim "we want to tell your story" or "clear your name"... I feel like someone with a good read on his psychology/ motivations could possibly convince him. Maybe Lori as well, but I think that's less likely.

It certainly would offer some great clue's if they actually could get an in depth piece.

Also I do think LE is intentionally placing stories in the press, there is a strategy at work here, maybe hoping one will crack, also a divide and conquer tactic... and things certainly seem to be heating up.
MOO.
Anyway, it's super late here and 7 yr old lil guys get up eeeearly! So g'night my fellow Support Group... what was it again DPSG? I'm blanking :p

Parrett also wrote to KSL TV that he has no desire for AVOW to become a focal point but finds himself as one of the only people willing to stand up for Daybell and Vallow.

“I just find myself in the position of being one of the only people out there that has been willing to stand up and ask people to be patient and allow Chad & Lori’s side of the story to come forth in do time,” Parrett said. “AVOW ‘might’ have significant additional background material to share at the same time as well.”

These are quotes or statements from Parrett to KSLtv. I wanted to find what he says outside of his forum. Now my questions are:

Ok, why do we think Parrett is standing up for him? What does he have to gain from doing that?
Does standing up for them financially affect him? How? Is it subscribers? Is he hoping to build a “conspiracy theory” mindset to eventually sell more books and subscribers ? Is he involved somehow?
He is just after more subscribers and needs someone to replace CD if he gets arrested. Jumping on the bandwagon IMO.

Just a thought, but I wonder if some major news outlet/ program like 60 mins offered Chad a boatload of cash, he would do a long interview or special?

He has shown in the past that he likes the attention, plus he could blast his strange Prepper theories to the world and he has a clear need for money... They could claim "we want to tell your story" or "clear your name"... I feel like someone with a good read on his psychology/ motivations could possibly convince him. Maybe Lori as well, but I think that's less likely.

It certainly would offer some great clue's if they actually could get an in depth piece.

Also I do think LE is intentionally placing stories in the press, there is a strategy at work here, maybe hoping one will crack, also a divide and conquer tactic... and things certainly seem to be heating up.
MOO.
Anyway, it's super late here and 7 yr old lil guys get up eeeearly! So g'night my fellow Support Group... what was it again DPSG? I'm blanking :p
IF Chad holds extreme religious beliefs, I don't think he wants them broadcast outside of his group/clique/cult, as it could get him excommunicated. IMO some of these guys would like the world to believe that they are regular LDS. They also try to deflect suspicion from potential religious motives/justification for the kids' disappearance.

I got banned for a few days so I could not address those who think AVOW are not domestic terrorists. The FBI defines domestic terrorists as

Terrorism Definitions
International terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

A simple reading of the AVOW postings confirms they fit the definition of domestic terrorism. They routinely advocate for violence for political, religious, social, racial, and political reasons on their web site. AVOW clearly qualifies.

I agree the SPLC is biased but that does not mean AVOW does not meet the standard to be a criminal organization to the FBI
Welcome back. So why are AVOW allowed to recruit subscribers?

Absolutely, these two are joined at the hip. He owns the AVOW forum, CD was pulling in more paying members to this site. CD is more valuable now then he ever was before. Everyone knows who he(CD) is now.

I say follow the Money.

Worst case scenario, AVOW gets a lot of free publicity. CD goes down, AVOW distances themselves and claimed that they were deceived.

Best Case Scenario. Chad is exonerated, and cleared of all charges. AVOW not only gets free publicity, but makes even more money off of Chad's current/future contributions. Plus, the added benefit that Chad will stick with AVOW through thick & thin (loyalty), since he will believe that Christopher is one of his only "true" friends.

Either way this is a win for AVOW. There is no downside.

MOO
FBI should close them down. Although they are probably getting good intelligence from behind their paywall. At the very least they will have all of Chad's communications from them since 2015. In fact that is probably why they are not closing them down, now I think of it. MOO.

ROFLMAO :D

The Associate that is referenced in this article is Christopher Parrett (AVOW owner). Sure, you are part of the reason that this situation even exists.

The article claims "he [Parrett] alleged the situation boils down to a “nasty, ugly custody case…involving major sums of money driven by ‘Grandma [KV].’”

On what planet? What custody battle?

First, the Woodcocks didn't even start attempting to get custody until after LVD failed to show up for her court appearance. This is after multiple dead bodies, 2 missing kids (4+ months by then). Was their an imaginary Custody we didn't know about?

Maybe CD & LVD are experiencing the Mandela Effect?:confused:

So, that begs the question, What the he!! does that have to do with Tylee?

What money are they spouting on about? Are they talking about money that JJ is entitled to from the government? Are you serious?o_O

Chad should write a book on this, call it the "The Biggest Fiction Story in the World". :cool:

Biggest question in the world right now, if there is any validity to this nonsensical story, then why didn't they, at the very least, go on the record from the start and state that the kids are alive and well.

Don't give me this cop out of "It's complicated." That's like asking your daughter if she is pregnant, or not? Then she tells you, "It's complicated." :rolleyes:

Really SMH

MOO

Well I guess, unless one's daughter was the Virgin Mary.
:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members