Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

To add to what you said, Chad also has direct ties to the GRI as he helped take over publication of it in late 2015...

View attachment 235853

and has published articles in it as recently as October 31, 2019, just after Tammy's death and burial...

View attachment 235852

To give the reader an idea of the content of the GRI prior to Chad taking over (and presumably similar content afterwards) one can find several newsletters archived here (note: not all the newsletters are viewable/downloadable - I count about 24 that are accessible):

Global Research Initiative

While these GRI newsletters were published prior to Chad's involvement, surely he was familiar with them and they likely even helped shape his doomsday end of the world views. MOO.
This is probably the real reason he moved to Rexburg in 2015 IMO. Was RKY the editor of the GRI newsletter before Chad?

Chad on the AVOW forum on Feb 10: "The issue is that people are linking me to Julie's beliefs, which I studied but rejected." What is he referring to? Reincarnation or energy healing?

In turn Julie Rowe distanced herself from Chad and Lori's beliefs. What are those? Would Chad admit to having them?

Missing Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Calls Situation 'Legal Mess' He 'Will Be Back' From On End-Times Website

There is probably a lot more distancing themselves going on amongst people ATM IMO.

(Especially now the FBI Mobile crime lab has shown up.)

RSBM

To add to what you said, Chad also has direct ties to the GRI as he helped take over publication of it in late 2015...

and has published articles in it as recently as October 31, 2019, just after Tammy's death and burial...

View attachment 235852

upload_2020-3-3_3-58-42.png

This 10/19 post is very interesting - especially how CD discusses Tammy’s visionary skills. Sheesh.

Regarding CD and his children cutting off Tammy’s family, correct me if I’m wrong, her family became suspicious of her death at some point and Tammy’s sister might’ve sounded the alarms/reported her suspicions. That is why the children decided to cut them off, bc they are angry over the fact that side of the family would suspect CD of murder. Does anyone else recall reading this? I don’t remember where I saw this. MOO.
Someone did have to get LE to consider the exhumtion. Those decisions are not made lightly. WHO did make that case? I always thought it was Tammy's relatives... does anyone know for certain?

Is believing in reincarnation compatible with the LDS doctrine? I don't know how these people can still claim to be LDS.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints does NOT teach reincarnation or multiple probations. To us, hearing this talked about in the news by people who claim to be LDS is foreign and mind boggling.

Someone did have to get LE to consider the exhumtion. Those decisions are not made lightly. WHO did make that case? I always thought it was Tammy's relatives... does anyone know for certain?

I thought it was Idaho law enforcement who asked to exhume Tammy after they were made aware of of the Az goings on by Az LE. The sheriff talked about it in an interview. Does anyone have the link? If I recall correctly, Tammy’s family was reported by our VIs as being shocked to find out after she had been reburied that she had even been exhumed.

After reading so many great posts about the strength of LDS women, I’ll add my agreement as the husband of one of the strongest women I’ve ever known for over 30 years. Tammy, her mother, and sister are all very strong women, and if IMO, if Tammy knew for certain that there was an affair going on, it would be her sister in whom she would confide.
Sounds like someone is engaging in revisionist history to me and trying to stoke vitriol against Tammy's family. Of course, I don't have any insider knowledge about Tammy's family and what was or was not suspected by them when she died, other than what our verified insiders (including one of Tammy's Nephews) have reported to us here. But I've been following this from the beginning. I believe Tammy's family had no idea she was exhumed nor that there was even an investigation into her death as suspicious until they saw it on the news. LE did not tell them about it before hand. Tammy was exhumed and her death considered suspicious due to AZ police who were investigating the death of Charles Vallow and the attempted shooting of Brandon contacting the Rexburg police/Fremont County Sheriff's Office. The investigation had nothing to do with any concerns Tammy's family may or may not have had. Everyone needs to watch the sheriff's interview in the video at this link if they haven't seen it: Sheriff details what happened when deputies responded to Tammy Daybell's death as Lori Daybell's son makes a passionate plea | East Idaho News

MOO.
This was a very valuable review for me. I had not been here on the WS site when the articles about the search warrants of the Salem house appeared. I thought Tammy's relatives were involved with the "suspicions" from the get-go. Still amazes me if they were not.

This was a very valuable review for me. I had not been here on the WS site when the articles about the search warrants of the Salem house appeared. I thought Tammy's relatives were involved with the "suspicions" from the get-go. Still amazes me if they were not.
Chandler PD made the call to Rexburg PD. That call was recorded and put in the news a few weeks ago. It’s well worth a read of the media timeline (its long) but is a great refresher. Especially if you haven’t been following from the beginning. I’ve had to go back to it a few times and it’s really useful. MOO

Step One for DARG members:

1- Admit that we have an addiction/obsession. (More steps to follow)...

I admit that I have an unhealthy addiction/obsession to the Doomsday Case.

Ok, I feel better. Step one is complete. :D

MOO
AND our addiction is likely to on and on and on for years....... oh dread.

Chad on the AVOW forum on Feb 10: "The issue is that people are linking me to Julie's beliefs, which I studied but rejected." What is he referring to? Reincarnation or energy healing?

In turn Julie Rowe distanced herself from Chad and Lori's beliefs. What are those? Would Chad admit to having them?

Missing Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Calls Situation 'Legal Mess' He 'Will Be Back' From On End

He’ll be back? Where are Tyler and JJ?! Just say ...

Hoping LE gets to him-
CD Stating in Hawaii when asked where they were... “
it’s not that easy “

and most recently
“ the kids are safe”.

They are safe? He knows.
I feel for his family, this on top of TD’s exhumation, double shock and what it likely implies - horrible.

Moo

ITA. I was trying to think of the last time I saw an FBI command unit on scene for a missing kids case. The only case I can think of at the moment is Jayme Closs. For those not familiar, that case involved a kidnapped girl (Jayme) and a double homicide (Jayme's parents were murdered and she was taken against her will and held captive for 88 days before she escaped alive). Here's an article from when they brought in the mobile command unit in that case: Superior, Douglas County Authorities Help Search for Jayme Closs
For the Jayme Closs case, the mobile unit was being used to coordinate a massive effort to interview all registered sex offenders. Some quotes from the link:

BBM. It doesn't tell us much but gives a general idea. They have extra manpower and can go try to interview anyone that still needs interviewing. The Closs case was in Wisconsin, so that last line about a mutual aid agreement might not apply here, but I imagine that Idaho has similar laws when it comes to calling in the FBI. Either way, it's great news that the FBI is there to assist the small Rexburg PD with manpower and resources.

MOO.
I hope some locals chime in. If there is some "general climate" to not trust government, are locals "happy" that extra service has been brought it, or somewhat disgruntled because of the intrusion in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member