Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, that Parrett dude is SO WEIRD... what a pile of tripe!

For example, WTF is "a death settlement"???!?

I'm pretty sure, there is a "life insurance settlement"; and there is a "wrongful death settlement"; but I don't think Parrett really intends that we should go in the latter direction because if anyone were getting a "wrongful death settlement" in respect of CV, it would be because and from the estate of Alex Cox; so that then brings us to...

-paragraphs and paragraphs of word-spew about how KVW should be offering this "death settlement" as a reward for information leading to the location of JJ and Tylee???!!?

Why, CP???

Do your adorable super-sekrit friends Chad and Lori want to cash in on it? Is that the problem??

I'm starting to think that's what LVD means. She'll trade a million dollars for the kids' whereabouts.

Except I'm pretty sure that people in prison, or out of it for that matter, can't exactly do anything of the kind; because that would be extortion.

Literally nothing that letter said in Chad and Lori's "defense" made a whit of sense, because the person who put that letter/missive together, doesn't know how words work together.

There is literally no such thing as a "death settlement", without the word "wrongful" preceding it; at least according to my Internet searches.

None.
Those comments from CP sound like a blackmail plot: up the reward to "millions" and LVD will produce the kids.

It is crazy isn't it? What does this even mean? This quote: " We full believed in putting our clients' needs directly in front of the Court and in a way to maximize your potential for success and to use your resources as efficiently as possible."

Translation: We have a London Bridge to sell you (Because you are that naive). We make you feel you have warm fuzzies, by telling you that you are a "Special Immortal". We will take your as much money as we can from you. JMO

Seriously, this is nonsense. You can't put the clients' needs in front of the Court, the idea is ridiculous. The second part "maximize your potential for success", just means they'll do their job (wow- small handclap). Then the last part sounds like the money grab, but wants you to know they are using it "efficiently" (Sure, Right?).

It does sound like hype I would expect from someone with a MLM background.

The catch phrase just makes me laugh.

MOO

Last edited:
IF they are L and C are innocent then why have they not told their story before? Show proof the children are alive and well? Save themselves all the money spent on lawyers, the disruption in their lives (they don’t care about others), or the time spent in jail? Perhaps they are selling their time to the media tabloids....money for them (Imo, this is a yes), like the attention, and are just full of it. So much like felon arias in her games. Those children IMO are no longer alive. We will just get another story. The children will never be produced to the courts. Just another long trial with more lawyers who play along with defendants. Two innocent children missing and gone.

I used the up arrow next to the original members name above their entry. The CP statement doesn’t come from the articles author but it is found in CP’s email that is pictured there.
Chad Daybell Expected To Speak About Missing Children Case Soon, Associate Says

This message was posted a while back on another site and ripped to shreds by the LDS community. KSLTV is being a little disingenuous by hinting this is new information. As far as I know there have been no further comments by the AVOW weirdo. A copy of this message has been circulating for weeks. Click bait for KSLTV.

Hi everyone, I am new here. Been watching for a while, but my 1 St post. I don't know if this has been addressed or not. Is it possible, since her new attorney just filed today, hearing is now an arraignment on Mar 6, to lower bond, that if not lowered, from my searches, on bonds, family and friends whoever, can actually put there property or anything of value they own to post the 5 million. If that happens, could she actually be let out Friday? I am assuming a stipulation for motoring bracket also would be required. I am just so freaked out that she could possible get out of jail, her smug face today, maybe she has people with equity to actually post this 5 mil, bond for her and knows it? Please tell me this cannot happen anyone? TX u.
If she can come up with bail, she will be released immediately. There could be conditions to her bail but maybe not.

IF they are L and C are innocent then why have they not told their story before? Show proof the children are alive and well? Save themselves all the money spent on lawyers, the disruption in their lives (they don’t care about others), or the time spent in jail? Perhaps they are selling their time to the media tabloids....money for them (Imo, this is a yes), like the attention, and are just full of it. So much like felon arias in her games. Those children IMO are no longer alive. We will just get another story. The children will never be produced to the courts. Just another long trial with more lawyers who play along with defendants. Two innocent children missing and gone.

It has been suggested that this is all for Chad's next book but I have to seriously doubt all that. 3 people dead, 1 murder attempt and 2 missing kids in serious danger seems a bit extreme just for a book plot. MOO.

Try this, directly from KSLTV.
Great. Thanks for that.

Well this bird is an idiot isn't he? Why does he believe there are millions in cash? Even if there is just one then it is not ransom money. Everyone knows that only two people are concealing what has happened to these children so who exactly is going to "claim" this ransom, oh sorry "reward".

Where are the children Lori and Chad?

Any idea/guesses what her Idaho bail will be? Perhaps as Birdie suggests, they should start a and he could start it with a dollar.

Why people charged with crimes are often released on bond | East Idaho News

Here's an article about Idaho bail.

"Idaho Criminal Rule 46 sets the rules for who can be released on bail.

“There are all sorts of different offenses that we see, ranging from murder down to possession of a controlled substance, felony DUIs, burglaries, grand thefts — and each judge has discretion on any of those offenses based on these factors,” Watkins said.

The factors used to gage a defendant’s likelihood to return to court and their potential danger to the community if released allow a judge to analyze a defendant’s previous failures to appear at court, financial status and employment, and family relationships, among other variables. For example, if a defendant had always showed up at previous court hearings, and if the defendant is responsible for taking care of his or her family, then the judge may determine that the defendant should receive a lower bond because their record indicates they’re not a high flight risk.

“Standard bond amounts I would suggest on felonies are somewhere between $25,000 and $50,000,” Watkins said. “In this community, we’ve seen million-dollar bonds, depending on the offense.” "

Last edited:
Madison County Sheriff Idaho
12 hrs ·
With the upcoming court proceedings on Friday for Lori Vallow we want to let the public know that fire code only allows for 300 people in the building. The court room only has seating for 72 people. This is due to there not being sprinklers in the courthouse. Seating is based on first come first serve and everyone is expected to be seated 30 minutes before the 2pm start time. Certain seating will be reserved for staff and family per court order.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
8 hrs ·
I just ask that you please don’t take my spot.

Finally got a moment to put some words down.

Something I noticed that was absent from the arrest warrant was anything reference internet searches. Any detective investigating missing children is going to subpoena cell phone providers, internet providers, to get search information and phone call history. We've seen it in many cases. However, we didn't see that here. I have no doubt that it has been done (or is in the works), but I don't think they used it for the warrant because firstly, they didn't want to tip their hand, and they had enough to get a warrant without it.

Now, I believe this also applies to Chad. There is no doubt an investigation going on Tammy's death, and I imagine they have done the same search on his internet activity and phone call activity. Wiping a device doesn't wipe the history at the service provider, fortunately. This group seems to think it is untouchable, and thus didn't attempt to really cover their tracks very much, if at all.

There was brief mention of financial investigations, but it seemed brief, but enough to know there isn't outgoing support. But, they can look back for some time and aggregate the data to look for patterns or other things that stand out. Due to banking rules, certain transactions will require a SAR, or suspicious activity report, to be filed by the financial institution. There's always a record!

Considering the data trail our major players here have left, I don't think the search results would shock anybody. Also, the FBI mobile command didn't park in Rexburg for no reason.

To echo some thoughts I've read recently - the lack of a sense of urgency, at least to us citizen sleuths. In my opinion, it is because they know the children are no longer living and they know where the people responsible for it currently sit.
You stated: "certain transactions will require a SAR, or suspicious activity report, to be filed by the financial institution" I assume you believe this will be easy to get????

Lori Vallow's attorneys in Idaho file requests to see case documents and lower her bond amount

This is a list of what her attorneys want from prosecutors:

• statements made by Lori Vallow to police, before and after her arrest
  • a copy of Lori Vallow's criminal record
  • all evidence against Lori Vallow, including documents, photos, and items
  • computer and cell phone data
  • results of any examinations or scientific tests conducted in the case
  • a list of all potential witnesses and their addresses, not including law enforcement
  • a summary of any expert witness reports
  • unredacted police reports including anything from Boise and Ada County
  • any handwritten police notes, including anything from Boise and Ada County
  • unredacted digital media
  • exculpatory evidence, including names of any other suspects police are looking at, contradictory witness statements, and any deals made between law enforcement and potential witnesses.
  • dispatch tapes of all calls in connection to the case
  • whether the prosecutor intends to charge Vallow with any other crimes in addition to the charges already filed
  • any surveillance, eavesdropping, or wiretap recordings
  • any other information the defense is entitled to in the case

Thank you!! All idea's are wonderful, and I know I've said it before but locating the kids is really what I feel is most important... And Jeez is that State (and the surrounding ones) full of potential places to get away with burying a body....YIKES!

I kinda feel like the only way of narrowing it down a bit (apart from having some GPS, stoplight cam's or cell tower pings which I hope LE at least has) is looking for places significant to Chad.... Because I believe he was involved with Burial.... Places that Chad feels are "safe".

I don't feel like the kids were buried at the same time, maybe not in the same place but I think they might be near eachother.JMO.

So the question for me becomes, where did Chad feel safest? Did the Preppers have a specific site they were planning to use for Armageddon, or a place they practice/ meet up. Maybe on private land. I just feel like somebody out there in his Doomsday Prep community will know of a potential place that Chad used or went to.

MOO.
Definitely agree... The other three had only been there days...so they have no idea where to go to do this dirty work. But Chad's friends-- Parretts friends--- do. I do think the snowmobiling folks know all the back trails, wells, mines, and any other nefarious places out there.... Wish we could hear from some of them WILLING to be out there on search parties!! Where I was from-- snowmobilers would be out in force trying to find a missing person......... happened quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz