Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation on bail in Idaho.

My ideas against lowering bail:

She doesn't have a job,
She only lived in Rexburg a couple of months,
Proven flight risk,
Blew off January court date,
Family elsewhere,
She has the ability to intimidate or harm potential witnesses.

The only thing I can see in the "pro" side is:

Husband is a local.

But he went on the run with her.

I vote and speculate the bail stays at 5 million.

Jmo

I also wonder if AVOW is trying/planning to help with bail or attorney fees.

All jmo

Its got something to do with something. Have you ever been assaulted by a paintball wielding attacker in the dark in a small cluster of your and your neighbors’ houses? I haven’t. And don’t want to be assaulted like that. Really weird set of circumstances. Ten days before she died. No coincidences in this world.
I am still catching up but just wanted to note that with all the publicity surrounding this case, if this was a bizarre teenage prank, I believe the prankster/s would have privately come forward to LE and let them know it was a joke and they had no idea about any of Chad's visions or that Tammy would pass away 10 days later. Or at a minimum, other teens would have heard about it or other people would have said it also happened to them, etc. Whoever was out there on that night was part of this whole hot mess that Chad and Lori created.

I thought we read that they had met her before? Now I am confused.
I think Chad's words were "reunited"....but interpreted that to mean that Chad had convinced his children that "they had former lives together" and "their mother encouraged it". Can you believe this manipulation?? Mid-Life Crisis. Lust. Greed. Deceit.... my motto.

IDK, but reading that, it seems to me, the law firm likes clients (guilty?) to take a plea agreement??
I think Chad's words were "reunited"....but interpreted that to mean that Chad had convinced his children that "they had former lives together" and "their mother encouraged it". Can you believe this manipulation?? Mid-Life Crisis. Lust. Greed. Deceit.... my motto.
Don't lawyers ALWAYS want a plea agreement??? Trials are so expensive!

If she's bailed out, will she join CD and his children and grandchildren in the home where TD passed away? The tension in that house has to be unbearable already! Plus, the home is modest in size. Wonder where she'll go...does her niece still rent a place in Rexburg?

Since I haven't read through all 1,200+ pages of these threads (but a lot of them nonetheless), I have a question, which I will try to word very carefully:

How is it that Charles and Lori Vallow came to have custody of and then adopt JJ? Was custody by his biological parents taken away by a court, or did they surrender it?

I'm just wondering why he didn't go to someone else in the first place and also whether either biological parent could have any rights to his custody now.

If she's bailed out, will she join CD and his children and grandchildren in the home where TD passed away? The tension in that house has to be unbearable already! Plus, the home is modest in size. Wonder where she'll go...does her niece still rent a place in Rexburg?
Niece and husband moved to AZ. (not sure what he is doing for work now). I believe we are all wondering WHERE Chad is.

Will she (or anyone) reclaim the children's belongings that she abandoned in the Rexburg storage?

Since I haven't read through all 1,200+ pages of these threads (but a lot of them nonetheless), I have a question, which I will try to word very carefully:

How is it that Charles and Lori Vallow came to have custody of and then adopt JJ? Was custody by his biological parents taken away by a court, or did they surrender it?

I'm just wondering why he didn't go to someone else in the first place and also whether either biological parent could have any rights to his custody now.
Charles was JJ's great uncle. JJ's birth mother was an addict and gave him up. AFAIK she doesn't have rights to his custody any more.

I am still catching up but just wanted to note that with all the publicity surrounding this case, if this was a bizarre teenage prank, I believe the prankster/s would have privately come forward to LE and let them know it was a joke and they had no idea about any of Chad's visions or that Tammy would pass away 10 days later. Or at a minimum, other teens would have heard about it or other people would have said it also happened to them, etc. Whoever was out there on that night was part of this whole hot mess that Chad and Lori created.

And then there is BB saying that the gun that shot at him sounded like a paintball gun. This is from the Dateline episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member