Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was she smiling, I can't even understand or comprehend her. I am so upset by her smug attitude, I may need a break. Does she know something noone else does or is she just wicked and evil? Imo. Where are the kids!

She thinks she is above it all. Smarter than everyone else. We (meaning the world, incl. Chad) are beneath her and cannot possibly understand her.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.
Case Number
CV33-20-0088

Court
Madison County Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

File Date
01/29/2020

Case Type
G3a- Joint Petition Guard/Conserv (Minor) Same Party

Case Status
Active - Pending

Party
Subject
Vallow, Joshua

Petitioner
Woodcock, Ethel

Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
May, Kyle Richard
Retained

Petitioner
Woodcock, Larry

Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
May, Kyle Richard
Retained

Events and Hearings

• 01/29/2020 New Case - Both Guardian/Conserv (Minor - Same Party)

• 01/29/2020 Family Law Case Information Sheet

Comment
    FAMILY CASE LAW INFO SHEET

• 01/29/2020 GC Petition for Appointment of Guardian/Conservator

Comment
    Ex Parte Petition

Comment
    Petition for Appointment

• 01/29/2020 Acceptance of Appointment

Comment
    ACCEPTANCE OF APPOINTMENT

Comment

• 01/30/2020 Order of Assignment TCA

• 02/05/2020 Acceptance of Appointment as Guardian Ad Litem

Comment
    Acceptance of Appointment as Guardian ad Litem

• 02/06/2020 Notice of Hearing

Comment
    Notice of Hearing

Comment
    Notice of Hearing

• 02/11/2020 Affidavit

Comment
    of Kyle R. May

• 02/12/2020 Civil Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    04:45 PM

Result
    Hearing Held

Parties Present
    Petitioner

Attorney of Record: May, Kyle Richard

Petitioner

• 02/12/2020 Court Minutes

• 02/19/2020 Notice of Hearing

• 02/26/2020 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

Result
    Hearing Held

Comment
    Telephonic

Parties Present
    Petitioner: Woodcock, Ethel

Petitioner: Woodcock, Larry

• 02/26/2020 Court Minutes

• 03/04/2020 Civil Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time

Cancel Reason
    Vacated

Comment
    Guardianship

• 03/12/2020 Appointment of Guardian/Conservator

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    10:00 AM

• 04/16/2020 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    1:00 PM

***Just wanted to post this for all our new WS people. If you go to the link you can search in the Idaho Repository for records and hearings. This is where Kay and Larry were able to trigger all of what we are watching on getting Lori Vallow back in Idaho.

Im not familiar with American law so please excuse what may be a dumb question. Does this mean against the charges she’s facing now or any evidence of future charges? For example if the evidence that LE have now may pertain to potential autopsy results, results of items seized during search warrants etc? Is this just a request for evidence and witnesses relating to the abandonment charges? JMO

I'm not an attorney, but I believe the rules of discovery only apply for current charges. Prosecution doesn't have to show their hand for future charges they are planning or charges that LE is still investigating. MOO.

For a refresher, Lori's current charges are:
Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA, I18-401(1), Felony on 9/23/2019
Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA, I18-401(1), Felony on 9/08/2019
Arrests & Seizures-Resisting or Obstructing Officers, I18-705, Misdemeanor, on 11/26/2019
Criminal Solicitation to Commit a Crime, I18-2001 {M}, Misdemeanor, on11/26/2019
Contempt of Court-Criminal-Willful disobedience or court process or order, 18-1801(4), on 1/30/2020

I'm not an attorney, but I believe the rules of discovery only apply for current charges. Prosecution doesn't have to show their hand for future charges they are planning or charges that LE is still investigating. MOO.

For a refresher, Lori's current charges are:
Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA, I18-401(1), Felony on 9/23/2019
Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA, I18-401(1), Felony on 9/08/2019
Arrests & Seizures-Resisting or Obstructing Officers, I18-705, Misdemeanor, on 11/26/2019
Criminal Solicitation to Commit a Crime, I18-2001 {M}, Misdemeanor, on11/26/2019
Contempt of Court-Criminal-Willful disobedience or court process or order, 18-1801(4), on 1/30/2020
Thanks for that. I was concerned for a moment.

Well, with all due respect, Chad's son didn't say the "Hawaii business trip [where he] met a widow" was the November 2019 trip, KWIM? ;)

I'd be especially leery of making that assumption, now that MSM appears to be discovering that Chad met up with Lori in HI well before Charles' (or Tammy's) death.

His son's finding the marriage appallingly sudden, could have more to do with how Chad was remarried scant weeks after Tammy's burial.

They met up in HI before CV’s death? How did I miss that? Can someone point me in that direction?

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.
Case Number
CV33-20-0088

Court
Madison County Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

File Date
01/29/2020

Case Type
G3a- Joint Petition Guard/Conserv (Minor) Same Party

Case Status
Active - Pending

Party
Subject
Vallow, Joshua

Petitioner
Woodcock, Ethel

Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
May, Kyle Richard
Retained

Petitioner
Woodcock, Larry

Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
May, Kyle Richard
Retained

Events and Hearings

• 01/29/2020 New Case - Both Guardian/Conserv (Minor - Same Party)

• 01/29/2020 Family Law Case Information Sheet

Comment
    FAMILY CASE LAW INFO SHEET

Comment
    Ex Parte Petition

Comment
    Petition for Appointment

Comment

Comment

• 01/30/2020 Order of Assignment TCA

• 02/05/2020 Acceptance of Appointment as Guardian Ad Litem

Comment
    Acceptance of Appointment as Guardian ad Litem

Comment
    Notice of Hearing

Comment
    Notice of Hearing

• 02/11/2020 Affidavit

Comment
    of Kyle R. May

• 02/12/2020 Civil Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    04:45 PM

Result
    Hearing Held

Parties Present
    Petitioner

Petitioner

• 02/12/2020 Court Minutes

• 02/19/2020 Notice of Hearing

• 02/26/2020 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time

Result
    Hearing Held

Comment
    Telephonic

Parties Present
    Petitioner: Woodcock, Ethel

Petitioner: Woodcock, Larry

• 02/26/2020 Court Minutes

• 03/04/2020 Civil Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time

Cancel Reason
    Vacated

Comment
    Guardianship

• 03/12/2020 Appointment of Guardian/Conservator

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    10:00 AM

• 04/16/2020 Status Conference

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    1:00 PM

***Just wanted to post this for all our new WS people. If you go to the link you can search in the Idaho Repository for records and hearings. This is where Kay and Larry were able to trigger all of what we are watching on getting Lori Vallow back in Idaho.

I appreciate you posting the court calendar, but I just want to be clear-- Kay and Larry did not trigger any of this with their guardianship filing. Everything we are seeing with extradition of Lori and the criminal charges against her still would have occurred even if Kay and Larry didn't file a thing. When Lori defied the Idaho court's order to produce the kids by Jan 30th, Lori lost custody of JJ and Tylee to the state of Idaho. The reason that Kay and Larry filed a guardianship request is that if JJ is found alive he will be placed into the Idaho foster care system-- unless he already has a guardian appointed. Kay and Larry filed for guardianship so that they can keep JJ out of foster care. Even if he were to be found alive and given to them by the court, the guardianship they applied for is only temporary and only for 6 months while the rest of the court process would have to take place.

MOO.

Can you source a single time that a paintball gun has been used to poison someone? I'm genuinely curious because I'd love see the application and how it would play out.
No, of course I can't. In fact, if you go back and re-read what I just said, it was that it's "technically possible". Not very realistic, but possible. This can be inferred because 1) contact poisons exist, 2) an exploded paintball can make skin contact.

Likewise, poison on darts or with needle pricks, and even use of small pellets. Ricin poisoning is a thing, though I'm not sure the symptoms fit in this case.

The science exists, the method exists, therefore the potential exists. That makes it "technically possible".

Random preppers in Idaho using this method? Unlikely, IMO.

Though with as weird as this freaking case is, I'm not sure even poisoned paintballs - y'know, if TD had actually been hit by a paintball - would surprise me.

CV also mentioned Lori as being paranoid....Her paranoia and her callousness are in the driver’s seat.
Y'know, her body language has never, IMO, come across as someone who is paranoid. Or even merely anxious or nervous. I find it interesting and perplexing that she's described as such... and wonder if manic might be a more accurate term.

Why was she smiling, I can't even understand or comprehend her. I am so upset by her smug attitude, I may need a break. Does she know something noone else does or is she just wicked and evil? Imo. Where are the kids!
Doesn't even surprise me. Louise Turpin, the mother of the 13 siblings that were horribly abused and starved in CA, was always smiling in court, the only time she ever cried was when she was sentenced. People like Lori are just like that.

Why is he taking a photo of a reporter doing her job? Is he thinking they can sue for harassment or something? o_O:confused:

MOO.

Not sure there would be any reason to know they were a reporter for sure or not, but even if it is some random person it seems strange to be doing. The logical thing is, if you think there is a problem, you call police. Of course someone standing on the sidewalk taking pictures of your house may not get much excitment going.

MOO

I appreciate you posting the court calendar, but I just want to be clear-- Kay and Larry did not trigger any of this with their guardianship filing. Everything we are seeing with extradition of Lori and the criminal charges against her still would have occurred even if Kay and Larry didn't file a thing. When Lori defied the Idaho court's order to produce the kids by Jan 30th, Lori lost custody of JJ and Tylee to the state of Idaho. The reason that Kay and Larry filed a guardianship request is that if JJ is found alive he will be placed into the Idaho foster care system-- unless he already has a guardian appointed. Kay and Larry filed for guardianship so that they can keep JJ out of foster care. Even if he were to be found alive and given to them by the court, the guardianship they applied for is only temporary and only for 6 months while the rest of the court process would have to take place.

MOO.
Apologies.. But I would say, they did set this into motion in the very beginning when they could not find a grandson. MOO

It does feel kind of good that soon Chad and Lori will both be back in Rexburg. They’ve put everyone in a strange kind of limbo while they fled to HI to avoid the gaze of LE. Now they’ll be right back where they started when they ran, only now, there’s millions of eyes on them. There’s got to be some kind of Aesop’s-style moral in that one.

Well, with all due respect, Chad's son didn't say the "Hawaii business trip [where he] met a widow" was the November 2019 trip, KWIM? ;)

I'd be especially leery of making that assumption, now that MSM appears to be discovering that Chad met up with Lori in HI well before Charles' (or Tammy's) death.

His son's finding the marriage appallingly sudden, could have more to do with how Chad was remarried scant weeks after Tammy's burial.

I believe we had a verified insider tell us that Chad portrayed it as if he went to Hawaii to work on a book or to edit a book and "grieve" Tammy. And then he made it sound like while there he just happened to meet Lori and they got married. I just double checked the timeline and it hasn't been revealed yet when Lori and Chad flew to Hawaii before the wedding nor if they flew there together. We only know Lori was still in Rexburg as of Oct 29th (she was seen on the neighbors Ring doorbell camera opening the door for an unidentified woman). They were married Nov 5th. A week is pretty fast to just happen to meet someone and decide to get married.
MOO.

Some possibly relevant timeline entries:

22 Oct 2019 – Funeral services are held in Utah and Tammy Daybell is buried in Springville, Utah (Tammy's Obit).

[...]

23 Oct 2019 - A 2nd memorial service for Tammy Daybell is held in Rexburg, Idaho (Tammy's Obit). Tamara Douglas Daybell

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004, but they convinced him not to. He later says he has plans to go to Hawaii to edit a book. (WS Verified Insider posts).

[...]

29 Oct 2019 – A neighbor’s Ring doorbell camera captures footage of Lori still living in the Pioneer Rd apt and an unidentified woman coming to visit her (2KUTV).

31 Oct 2019, Halloween – Around Halloween time the nanny hired through care.com in Sept again texts Lori to ask if her services are needed for JJ. There was no response (AZ Family).

31 Oct 2019 – Chad send a newsletter to GRI website members with the subtitle: “Moving into the Second Half of My Life” wherein he describes Tammy’s death and his plans for the future (East Idaho News).

[...]

1 Nov 2019 – A Gilbert PD detective begins intermittent surveillance of Lori while investigating the attempted murder/drive-by shooting at BB that took place Oct 2 in Gilbert, AZ. That detective reports that he never once saw JJ nor Tylee in the month of Nov. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

[...]

5 Nov 2019 – Only a couple weeks after Tammy’s death, Chad Daybell is married to Lori Vallow in a beach ceremony in Kauai, Hawaii. A photographer takes more than 600 photos in 45 minutes of the ceremony taking place without any family present. JJ & Tylee are also not at the wedding. “An officiant lead the ceremony as flower petals shaped in a heart surrounded the husband and wife, later Chad is seen playing a ukelele as Lori smiles, hula dancing.” (Fox10 Phoenix; Rexburg PD Dec 20, 2019 Press Release). Rexburg Police Department

I'm totally in agreement that there are many more sensible, efficient ways to go about poisoning someone, but technically, it's possible. Poison darts are a thing, as are substances that poison through skin contact. Poison paintballs, imo, wouldn't be very practical, but they'd make an excellent story - or distraction. Who would think to link the two?

What most people discussed in the beginning of all of this is that it may not have been a paintball gun at all. It may have been a real gun and because Tammy was innocent and had no clue, she may have mistaken it for a paintball gun. Realizing that there are other people that are claiming that Alex shot at them, this could very well be the case. We have also heard that Chad was frustrated that her death didn't come earlier.

To me all that means is Lori made the accusation of Kay wanting custody of JJ for the money back then. But Kay has stated elsewhere that CV's life insurance payout did not require Kay to have custody of JJ to get the money. Lori is likely accusing Kay of wanting JJ only for the money, but that accusation doesn't hold water if Kay already has the money. I believe Lori only wanted JJ for CV's insurance money and that is why she thinks it's logical to level that accusation at others. MOO.

ETA: The Woodcocks begged Lori to bring JJ to his dad's memorial service and Lori never showed up. I 100% believe they wanted to see JJ and show him love at that time. And perhaps they made it known since Lori has stated in the past she doesn't want JJ, that they were willing to take him back. That's not the same thing as filling a custody dispute. If Lori had not cut off JJ's communication with them and then failed to produce JJ for the courts, I think the Woodcocks never would have filed any court actions. Lori is the one driving this bus. MOO.
I think this is an important comment here. This might explain WHY Lori seems to think it's a custody issue. Man... it would suck to be in her sandals if she got this all wrong from the get-go and ends up in this spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes