Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! That is why I would try to have the conversation, with hopes that perhaps Lori would be open to it. But clearly, legally, I could not force it to happen.
Remember, in my theoretical situation, I would have NO IDEA of Lori’s master plans, or emerging intentions, which would cause me even greater distress as I became aware of them.

Lori hired three new lawyers. I guess one is not good enough for her. Who is going to pay for all these lawyers? Three lawyers don't come cheap. Is she expecting Tammy's life insurance money to pay for it?
"REXBURG – Lori Vallow-Daybell has hired three new attorneys to represent her. She is also asking for a reduction of her $5 million bond."
Lori Vallow-Daybell hires three new attorneys

Nice find. This is interesting. I’ll add another quote from the article:

“Nampa PD previously reported that when police interviewed Helmandollar during the search for his child, he initially provided false information about the location of his daughter.”

I think the tactics used by the lawyer stated in this article are ones we may see used in this case: asking the documents be sealed, arguing that the client doesn’t have the right to a fair trial due to the media hype, etc. In the Helmandollar case, though, the child was unharmed. That’s a big ? still hanging over this case.

Read more here: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article233286722.html#storylink=cpy

I live in Nampa. Both the parents in this case are screwballs.

I believe we had a verified insider tell us that Chad portrayed it as if he went to Hawaii to work on a book or to edit a book and "grieve" Tammy. And then he made it sound like while there he just happened to meet Lori and they got married. I just double checked the timeline and it hasn't been revealed yet when Lori and Chad flew to Hawaii before the wedding nor if they flew there together. We only know Lori was still in Rexburg as of Oct 29th (she was seen on the neighbors Ring doorbell camera opening the door for an unidentified woman). They were married Nov 5th. A week is pretty fast to just happen to meet someone and decide to get married.
MOO.

Some possibly relevant timeline entries:

22 Oct 2019 – Funeral services are held in Utah and Tammy Daybell is buried in Springville, Utah (Tammy's Obit).

[...]

23 Oct 2019 - A 2nd memorial service for Tammy Daybell is held in Rexburg, Idaho (Tammy's Obit). Tamara Douglas Daybell

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids. He told his kids he wanted to sell the house and the book publishing business he and Tammy had built since 2004, but they convinced him not to. He later says he has plans to go to Hawaii to edit a book. (WS Verified Insider posts).

[...]

29 Oct 2019 – A neighbor’s Ring doorbell camera captures footage of Lori still living in the Pioneer Rd apt and an unidentified woman coming to visit her (2KUTV).

31 Oct 2019, Halloween – Around Halloween time the nanny hired through care.com in Sept again texts Lori to ask if her services are needed for JJ. There was no response (AZ Family).

31 Oct 2019 – Chad send a newsletter to GRI website members with the subtitle: “Moving into the Second Half of My Life” wherein he describes Tammy’s death and his plans for the future (East Idaho News).

[...]

1 Nov 2019 – A Gilbert PD detective begins intermittent surveillance of Lori while investigating the attempted murder/drive-by shooting at BB that took place Oct 2 in Gilbert, AZ. That detective reports that he never once saw JJ nor Tylee in the month of Nov. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

[...]

5 Nov 2019 – Only a couple weeks after Tammy’s death, Chad Daybell is married to Lori Vallow in a beach ceremony in Kauai, Hawaii. A photographer takes more than 600 photos in 45 minutes of the ceremony taking place without any family present. JJ & Tylee are also not at the wedding. “An officiant lead the ceremony as flower petals shaped in a heart surrounded the husband and wife, later Chad is seen playing a ukelele as Lori smiles, hula dancing.” (Fox10 Phoenix; Rexburg PD Dec 20, 2019 Press Release). Rexburg Police Department

This is a good piece of the timeline to review. Thank you.

As a minor note, we also know that on Oct 31, 2019 Chad wrote a message which seems an effort to prepare his online buddies for his marriage to Lori—that second chapter of his life:

Stepping into the Future
Tammy conveyed to me several messages in .. and I'm in the process of implementing what she has told me to do. She has indicated that my life has two parts that were planned even before I came to earth.”

Note: “I’m in the process of implementing what she has told me to do.”

I just want to say, I'm struggling to keep up with the threads. Work, deadlines, and now stocking up in case we decide it's prudent to stay home are keeping me pretty busy. So feel free to correct me/ point me at info if I say something stupid. ;):D
Don’t tell me you’re prepping?? Ha!

I’m seeing Kay being described as both JJ’s grandmother, and Charles’s sister? What am I missing?
She is the sister of Charles. Charles adopted her son's baby. The bio mom had a drug problem. They weren't married.

IMO, if my grandson was with his non-blood related stepmother, who had recently abandoned the family for a few months earlier in the year, had potentially been having an affair, and now, had been involved in some way with the death of her husband / my brother, self defense or otherwise, I would be talking very seriously with Lori about the possibility of raising my grandchild, even in the most innocent of circumstances. It is not a stretch to me to see that being in the woodcocks mind. Who wouldn’t at least consider that in similar circumstances?
Especially since Charles made Kay the beneficiary of his large life insurance policy, presuming that eventually, Kay would be the one taking care of JJ. But, to me, it wasn't a custody issue, until Lori made it one with her irresponsible actions.

This is a good piece of the timeline to review. Thank you.

As a minor note, we also know that on Oct 31, 2019 Chad wrote a message which seems an effort to prepare his online buddies for his marriage to Lori—that second chapter of his life:

Stepping into the Future
Tammy conveyed to me several messages in .. and I'm in the process of implementing what she has told me to do. She has indicated that my life has two parts that were planned even before I came to earth.”

Note: “I’m in the process of implementing what she has told me to do.”

Two parts. Tammy and Lori? Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members