Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin has a short interview with Colby in this segment.

As I left my hotel this morning, Colby Ryan and his wife drove in. They have been very strong through this bizarre saga. For the first time since August 30, Colby will see his mother but in court and his siblings haven’t been seen in nearly six months.
All eyes on Lori Vallow as court appearance looms

It looks like their personal vehicle. They drove all the way to Idaho from Arizona. Bless those poor kids.

I suspect it matters A TON who your cell provider is. I probably shouldn't name names, but if you have Sprint odds are against you and if you have Verizon you've at least some chance of having coverage. I've read that all providers ultimately use one of four networks (each of the 4 biggest cell phone companies) so if you don't use Sprint, Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile, then your provider leases access from one of those 4. However, I also know that at some point in the past that there was a cell provider in Wyoming (I think it was called United or Union or something like that) which was the only provider at the time with decent coverage anywhere in Wyoming and even they were spotty. I assume that company has either been bought by one of the big 4 or they lease access from them for their network.

That makes sense. T-Mobile here.

Being new to WS, have any of you long term members been contacted by LE based on purported knowledge posted on this site? I ask because I have been following a couple of threads from another website where folks seem to either know parties associated with this case or at the minimum have inside knowledge regarding AVOW and PaP? I’ve even seen at least one poster here on the other site’s thread. Just curious as it seems so much good and up to the moment info is disseminated here. I would bet these threads are being followed by LE.
MOO
BTW, I’m not nor ever was a LEO. Retired Laser Eng. living in Wydaho.

3.5 hours away until today's hearing. I was wondering the best source to get the live stream?
Also wondering who we might see in the audience aside from CR, KW & LW. Wondering if Lori's parents would dare make an appearance? Her sister, brother? Niece? and how about Chad and any of his close supporters? It should be very interesting. I do hope the bail reduction is denied.
I would say follow Justin to watch the live stream. Via his twitter I believe? IMO He stated his network had dibs on the live stream. Let me go find the post.

Someone posted here that in Texas all deaths go through probate, even if you have a will. I looked it up and it's different from my experience with wills and probate courts in other states so there may be some variation. Here's a guide of the Texas Probate rules which says in part:

"If the deceased, known as the decedent, dies with a drafted will, the executor or the personal representative in the will typically must file for probate. In Texas, state and local court rules govern the various time periods that the executor must follow in probating a will.

The general rule in Texas is that the executor has four years from the date of death of the testator (person who drafted the will) to file for probate. Generally, if the executor does not file the will within that prescribed time period, the laws of intestacy (when there is no will) will govern how the estate’s assets are distributed."

Ultimate Texas Probate Guide | Probate Process | Forbes & Forbes Law

BBM. It's very likely that Charles did have a will. MOO.
Thank you! Four years to file seems like a really long time. So if someone dies without a will, does their family have to wait 4 years until assets are distributed? And in the meantime foes the spouse get to do whatever they want w/the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl