Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I were talking about this last night. Every fall he takes a motorcycle trip with his buddies. They have gone through Yellowstone many times. He claims they almost always had phone reception. But they don't go off the beaten path or stray far from their babies (bikes).

I suspect it matters A TON who your cell provider is. I probably shouldn't name names, but if you have Sprint odds are against you and if you have Verizon you've at least some chance of having coverage. I've read that all providers ultimately use one of four networks (each of the 4 biggest cell phone companies) so if you don't use Sprint, Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile, then your provider leases access from one of those 4. However, I also know that at some point in the past that there was a cell provider in Wyoming (I think it was called United or Union or something like that) which was the only provider at the time with decent coverage anywhere in Wyoming and even they were spotty. I assume that company has either been bought by one of the big 4 or they lease access from them for their network.

It's Lori's Kauai defense counsel that was making the claim she was being questioned by Idaho police without her attorney present. It might not even be true. How would he know that happened, unless Lori claimed it happened? Even if she was being questioned, she might have only assumed they were police from Idaho because her charges came from Idaho. If Idaho investigators were there for her arrest, I think it more likely that FBI agents or detectives from Madison county, ID had stayed in Hawaii to run surveillance on Lori and Chad. MOO.
So this is from her original arrest in Hawaii nothing to do with the extradition extraction yesterday. TY for clarifying.

It's Lori's Kauai defense counsel that was making the claim she was being questioned by Idaho police without her attorney present. It might not even be true. How would he know that happened, unless Lori claimed it happened? Even if she was being questioned, she might have only assumed they were police from Idaho because her charges came from Idaho. If Idaho investigators were there for her arrest, I think it more likely that FBI agents or detectives from Madison county, ID had stayed in Hawaii to run surveillance on Lori and Chad. MOO.
So this is from her original arrest in Hawaii nothing to do with the extradition extraction yesterday. TY for clarifying.

Just saying "hello" to everyone. This is the first time I have commented on this case. I live in Boise, ID (Ada County), but I've never been to Rexburg.
Welcome! Glad you are here! Do you have police / crime logs published somewhere in the paper there?
Our local newspaper is The Idaho Statesman and I've never seen them publish something like that.

3.5 hours away until today's hearing. I was wondering the best source to get the live stream?
Also wondering who we might see in the audience aside from CR, KW & LW. Wondering if Lori's parents would dare make an appearance? Her sister, brother? Niece? and how about Chad and any of his close supporters? It should be very interesting. I do hope the bail reduction is denied.

So Colby and his wife will be in the court room this afternoon just so he can see and hopefully speak w/his mother. What a Witch, completely ignoring her son with all this going on.

I enjoyed the comments. Particularly the one asking about Lori’s legal team.

Perhaps Lori was in no hurry to let CV’s account holders know he was dead specifically to postpone probate. If he had internet access to his accounts she could pretend to be him and bleed them dry.

I am surprised that the attorneys he consulted about his divorce didn’t whip up a will for him, especially after he told them Lori threatened to kill him.

Someone posted here that in Texas all deaths go through probate, even if you have a will. I looked it up and it's different from my experience with wills and probate courts in other states so there may be some variation. Here's a guide of the Texas Probate rules which says in part:

"If the deceased, known as the decedent, dies with a drafted will, the executor or the personal representative in the will typically must file for probate. In Texas, state and local court rules govern the various time periods that the executor must follow in probating a will.

The general rule in Texas is that the executor has four years from the date of death of the testator (person who drafted the will) to file for probate. Generally, if the executor does not file the will within that prescribed time period, the laws of intestacy (when there is no will) will govern how the estate’s assets are distributed."

Ultimate Texas Probate Guide | Probate Process | Forbes & Forbes Law

BBM. It's very likely that Charles did have a will. MOO.

Hopefully, without Lori in his ear 24/7, Chad can start to actually use his brain and realize that he might be going down pretty soon. Or not, because the world is going to end so why would anything matter lol? Jesus Christ.
CD was a seasoned doomsdayer long before he and LV hooked up, so I highly doubt that he will snap out of it - LOL! He supposedly had visions of his former wife's impending death so maybe he also has had visions of his new "goddess" wife being detained by the authorities and this is all just a part of God's end of days plan.

There is a saying that for every Jack there is a Jill and these two are certainly perfect for each other!

Just saying "hello" to everyone. This is the first time I have commented on this case. I live in Boise, ID (Ada County), but I've never been to Rexburg.

Our local newspaper is The Idaho Statesman and I've never seen them publish something like that.

Years ago it seems like there was a monthly log that was published but I can't find it anymore. Here's a link to the sheriff's blog but it only focuses on bigger matters: Sheriff Blog - Ada County Sheriff FWIW and MOO

Years ago it seems like there was a monthly log that was published but I can't find it anymore. Here's a link to the sheriff's blog but it only focuses on bigger matters: Sheriff Blog - Ada County Sheriff FWIW and MOO
There might have been. The online newspaper lets you read a couple of articles and then a firewall comes up asking you to pay for a subscription, so it is possible that a crime log exists, but you might have to pay and dig for it.

ETA - Maybe this is what you're looking for? "The Reports section enables the user to run NIBRS reports on real-time crime data. The user can generate the reports to examine crime patterns, trends, and information on victims, offenders, and arrestees." https://nibrs.isp.idaho.gov/CrimeInIdaho/ReportsIndex/List

While I agree it's strange to have so many last name variations, it could just indicate a difference in the info that was required for the different forms filled out-- a marriage license form might have only wanted her maiden name or current name and might not have asked for any prior legal last names whereas an attorney probably helped her file the probate request and may have noted that she has an alias (alias just means alternative name used and includes prior married names for legal purposes). Perhaps her attorney was being thorough by including the other last name in the filing. MOO.

Yes, that is one explanation, but I will point out that the Probate Case Info posted here earlier designation under Attorney's name is Pro Per (No representation)

Cox.JPG

Justin has a short interview with Colby in this segment.

As I left my hotel this morning, Colby Ryan and his wife drove in. They have been very strong through this bizarre saga. For the first time since August 30, Colby will see his mother but in court and his siblings haven’t been seen in nearly six months.
All eyes on Lori Vallow as court appearance looms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member