Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC is the pool camera. Justin is with Fox10 Phoenix. Justin just did a live video outside the court house in which he said we should check other affiliates for the live feed. He will be in the press box but no other video nor photos are allowed during the hearing. Justin will be updating us on what happened afterwards outside the courthouse (to follow the rules). The way I understood it is Fox will get the video from NBC afterwards. MOO.

OPPS. My mistake. Thank you @Gardener1850

www.ktvb.com

BBM.

Infamous? No. Lori is infamous. These girls will be famous, I think, is what was meant to be said. JMO.

Oh, yes, that is what I meant. My bad. I edited my post. Don't want anyone to think I was shaming them. I hope many more good citizens join them with signs as the weeks go on. This is only the first appearance. :D

I am still trying to find out of all visits are recorded, anyone know?

Madison County ID Jail | Visitation, dress code & visiting hours

Yes, I believe so. Visitors are not allowed to visit in person.
All visits are telephonic, through screens:

@KTVBTerhune
This is sort of interesting too: according to this sign posted in the jail, Lori Vallow (and other inmates) won't be allowed to have in-person visitors at the jail.

5:44 PM · Mar 5, 2020

Katie Terhune on Twitter

@EricaReportsAll

This is the line to get into Lori Vallow’s court hearing. It’s first come, first serve with limited space. This is a mix of media and members of the public following the case. #12News #LoriVallow

EScmIbfU4AAFlM8

I spy Eric Grossarth <3 :) Was thinking the lady on the right sure had a lot of keys before noticing the NBC peacock logo on her jacket.

It seems as if they may be aiming to get some sort of evidence that the initial call that kicked this off came into Rexburg PD, either directly by KW or by AZ police on behalf of KW. If I am right about that, it could be that the defense may try to argue that KW had no right to initiate a welfare check and thus these charges must be dismissed because they derive from a person they believe has no right to initiate a welfare check. That will fall on its face, if that is their aim. Anyone can contact law enforcement about any other person to initiate a welfare check and so long as law enforcement has a reasonable belief that there is good reason to conduct a welfare check they will do so. Law enforcement is under no obligation to investigate the caller to learn of the caller's motives - if any.

I think that there is a chance that the defense might argue that Lori lied because she didn't want KW to know where JJ is. However, the law is that law enforcement cannot tell anyone (including KW) where JJ is once they know and he has been seen physically by law enforcement and Lori (actually everyone) is expected to be fully aware and understanding of all laws i.e. ignorance of the law is not an excuse - especially the laws that are beneficial, rather than detrimental, to her in that situation.

It is entirely possible that the defense argument will be that law enforcement, and the State of Idaho, are acting as conspirators in order to take JJ. I half expect some kind of conspiracy nutjob accusation wherein law enforcement is conspiring to take children to give to pedophile rings which is a popular conspiracy theory on the conspiracy sites (they really, really, believe that kind of stuff).

The defense will get some of the stuff they are asking for. I doubt that they will get unredacted recordings or notes where there is any discussion of potential crimes she hasn't been charged with that are, or were, under investigation. Based on the wording it seems very possible that what they request also includes tips submitted by the public.

I wonder whether her attorney will have anything to say today.

Unfortunately, I've already encountered a nut-job like that on another forum. Claiming that this was a Government conspiracy, and that they had kidnapped the kids.

I just told them that I think the kids were kidnapped by aliens and taken to hollow earth. :D
(please read as satire)

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads