Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I've already encountered a nut-job like that on another forum. Claiming that this was a Government conspiracy, and that they had kidnapped the kids.

I just told them that I think the kids were kidnapped by aliens and taken to hollow earth. :D
(please read as satire)

MOO

Yes I got a chuckle out of that! That particular exchange was insane. MOO

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Keith Morrison has arrived.

Quote Tweet

WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10
· 12m
People are starting to be let into the courtroom soon. I’m told it’s definitely going to hit max capacity at 72. #fox10phoenix

I'm not a weepy type emotional person. But this is hitting me hard today. For Colby, Kay, Larry, Tylee, JJ, our VIs. This whole thing is just ridiculous. I feel like it's a weird dream. Jmo
I think we have emotionally invested in them. Good grief we have been sleuthing this for months and know more about them than our own families..other than I may or may not have now sleuthed my own family in certain data bases too haha MOO

I think we have emotionally invested in them. Good grief we have been sleuthing this for months and know more about them than our own families..other than I may or may not have now sleuthed my own family in certain data bases too haha MOO

I've done that, too. Or not. I'll never tell lol.

I think I've had an emotional roller coaster week and this is just the icing on the cake. Finding my neighbor, new grandbaby Tuesday. Now this. Argh. Jmo

Oh dear well most cases once someone pleads NG take at least a year to go to trial... so there is a long long process ahead !

For me, it is not about the trial. This is a crucial moment. She wants bail so will have to reveal where the kids are... I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109