Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: OMG … I just watched some of the footage from LV's hearing today in Idaho on Court T.V.

:mad: And WOW what a ____ [fill in the blank] she is :eek:

Her demeanor in court today was un-freaking-believable, and, especially when she stuck her nose up in the air as she walked out of the courtroom past JJ's grandparents.

Off to catch up here … :)

I’m curious, LVD was able to hire 3 defense attorneys - whats the process for an defense attorney to evaluate an ultimately take a case?

Would they have asked if the kids were alive/hidden? Would some DA not take a case if they didn’t get the answer they wanted? Do they consider if the case is winnable...

A lawyer can correct me, but I seem to remember that a lawyer never will ask and does not want to know the answers to those types of questions.

There’s such confusion on this issue. I think the 10% thing is causing it. There are two choices here. Put up 100% of the bond amount with the court and have it refunded if she appears or, put up 10% (or whatever he can negotiate) with a bonding company as a fee for the bonding company to guaranty the court of the full bond and her appearance. Does this clear it up? This question gets repeatedly asked and is repeatedly answered wrong.
Yes your absolutely right. They WILL NOT get back the 10% no matter what. That is the fee of getting out of jail that so many
People are willing to put up. They should have absolutely kept the bail at 5mil IMOO.
I know that something sinister has gone on here but my gut says she has sent them to live at one of these camps they talk about. The smirking is at the family who desperately wants the babies back. I could and probably am wrong. No problem holding out hope.

Yes you could be right. I am kinda wondering if these lawyers have accepted her as a client on a “ProBono” basis.... meaning free of charge. From what I have seen most of the lawyers in past high profile cases go on to be celebrities. They usually end up being TV pundits or write books etc. Also with the exposure of doing this case it puts their name out there and everyone will want to use them. It always ends up being a win win for the lawyers involved. Obviously this is JMO

I'm not an atty, and yet if I were, once I saw the trail of dead bodies behind this woman and the intricasies of the vast case, I seriously would've passed. But maybe some people like a challenge of that sort. I mean, I guess the atty has to defend LV against the charges stated, not murder or anything. I just wonder how this is all going to evolve with the FBI involved. I almost think the Idaho charges were just a placeholder. A way to get her back Mainland so they could keep an eye on her. Man! MOO OBVIOUSLY.

My heart sank a little when bail was reduced, but we move on. I have to try and find the positives...somehow.

The one thing that makes me smile is knowing a little about the ankle monitor she has to wear. I work with criminal youth and they have to wear them also. They are really don't stop them from running. The youth cut them off all the time. I am pretty sure LE is not relying on her ankle monitor to keep an eye on her. If she cuts it off she will be caught. But, the real fun thing is that many of the monitors have microphones and a listening device. Now before you get excited, it's against the law to listen in on the wearer, but can you imagine how paranoid they will be. They won't dare talk about their dastardly plans.
Thank You. Best gift ever knowing that!!! Especially after today. I think that is helping my blood pressure come down.

OK, one more comment. I had NO freaking idea the percentage of the bond posted by a bondsman was the fee. So, if the defendant flees, the bondsman has to come up with the entire amount payable to the Court because the bondsman trusted the defendant. I'm just gobsmacked by this information. The fact that a bondsman is able to do that as a business tells me most people show up. We'll see if someone trusts LV.

:eek: OMG … I just watched some of the footage from LV's hearing today in Idaho on Court T.V.

:mad: And WOW what a ____ [fill in the blank] she is :eek:

Her demeanor in court today was un-freaking-believable, and, especially when she stuck her nose up in the air as she walked out of the courtroom past JJ's grandparents.

Off to catch up here … :)

minor correction: as per some kind soul's uploads, it looks as if a representative of the Sheriff's Department inexplicably let Lori walk in front of JJ's grandpa in the gallery, in order to "send a message" to someone with her eyes. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hate to be needlessly critical, but with that plus the prosecutor's display, my first thought was "Idaho is not prepared for a court case of this magnitude"; IMO, MOO, JMO.

I hope they step up their educations fast. :(

OK, one more comment. I had NO freaking idea the percentage of the bond posted by a bondsman was the fee. So, if the defendant flees, the bondsman has to come up with the entire amount payable to the Court because the bondsman trusted the defendant. I'm just gobsmacked by this information. The fact that a bondsman is able to do that as a business tells me most people show up. We'll see if someone trusts LV.
That’s why there are “bounty hunters” — it’s a big business.

My heart breaks for Colby. I have had a family member I loved and who I thought loved me, turn on me and cut all ties. The depth of the pain can not be described. Prayers for Colby, the Woodcocks, and all of the families and friends devastated by the actions of LV and CD. Where are the JJ and Tylee?
Larry was incredibly kind to Colby at the presser. I think he was very mindful of his words with Colby being next to him. Larry's words about how much they love Tylee and she would be welcome in their home nearly had me in tears. You know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kay and Larry take Colby in as a grandson and give him the love and family he desperately needs. They are truly amazing.

minor correction: as per some kind soul's uploads, it looks as if a representative of the Sheriff's Department inexplicably let Lori walk in front of JJ's grandpa in the gallery, in order to "send a message" to someone with her eyes. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hate to be needlessly critical, but with that plus the prosecutor's display, my first thought was "Idaho is not prepared for a court case of this magnitude"; IMO, MOO, JMO.

I hope they step up their educations fast. :(

:) Yes, good points.

LV has only been in Idaho for what, a couple of months ? But MORE concerning IMO is Chadly's connections in Idaho.

So how "connected" is he? In other words, is she getting this preferential treatment because of Chadly's influence in that community?

All JMO and MOO !

Yes your absolutely right. They WILL NOT get back the 10% no matter what. That is the fee of getting out of jail that so many
People are willing to put up. They should have absolutely kept the bail at 5mil IMOO.
I know that something sinister has gone on here but my gut says she has sent them to live at one of these camps they talk about. The smirking is at the family who desperately wants the babies back. I could and probably am wrong. No problem holding out hope.

No problem holding out hope whatsoever! :) Maybe in her mind as long as she can get away with this pesky missing kids situation, she feels she will somehow not be held accountable for all the other hinky stuff she's done. Sort of the same logic as Melani figuring she's totally off the hook conspiring to shoot Brandon, given that Alex is dead. :rolleyes:

:) Yes, good points.

LV has only been in Idaho for what, a couple of months ? But MORE concerning IMO is Chadly's connections in Idaho.

So how "connected" is he? In other words, is she getting this preferential treatment because of Chadly's influence in that community?

All JMO and MOO !

Yet he did not seem to have a support network in court today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper