Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori Vallow should be transported through this gate today (Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter):

ESWW5uKXkAEgyzt

Speculation on bail in Idaho.

My ideas against lowering bail:

She doesn't have a job,
She only lived in Rexburg a couple of months,
Proven flight risk,
Blew off January court date,
Family elsewhere,
She has the ability to intimidate or harm potential witnesses.

The only thing I can see in the "pro" side is:

Husband is a local.

But he went on the run with her.

I vote and speculate the bail stays at 5 million.

Jmo

I also wonder if AVOW is trying/planning to help with bail or attorney fees.

All jmo

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. IIRC, Judges can consider current investigations and determine if those possible charges may make someone flee.

She doesn't have a job,
Proven flight risk,
Family elsewhere,

Husband is a local.

Jmo

All jmo

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. IIRC, Judges can consider current investigations and determine if those possible charges may make someone flee.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
2 mins ago
"Lori Vallow Daybell left Kauai late last night. She is with at least 3 law enforcement officers - including one female. She will arrive on the mainland this morning and have a layover at an airport before she is flown to Idaho. Once in Idaho, she will be transported to Madison County and booked into jail. Police have asked us not to report specific times/airports/etc. for security issues but we will have complete coverage all day (mainly this afternoon/evening). In case you missed it, I spoke with Sgt. Isaac Payne about what life will be like for Daybell in jail."

What they’re requesting makes me feel sick. I hope the prosecution don’t have to give them anything that isn’t to do with the current charges. Surely LE have the right to withhold anything to do with future charges?

I keep hanging on to the (very) small hope that the kids are alive but the fishing expedition by her lawyers makes me feel even more strongly they are not. JMO

I hope one of our VI Lawyers can help us understand what’s to be expected next. MOO

Hopefully they will have so much information, that it'll take defense 6 months just to go over it. :D One can only hope. Would love to see, the prosecutor be on point, and the defense holding 20+ papers, he's still trying to read going Ummm.. Well I think.... Ummmm.... Wait...."

MOO

She doesn't have a job,
Proven flight risk,
Family elsewhere,

Husband is a local.

Jmo

All jmo

For the sake of all human decency ..after ALL interstate law enforcement participation & awesome Kauai Judge...media & nationwide public outcry...
IMO bail should stay at 5 million or NO bail!

Ok... so I am really getting "nervous" over this bail issue. I know we are all speculating and commenting, but what are the actual facts and knowledgeable opinions that relate to the possibilities.

Can a judge dictate "no bail" for particular reasons?
For example, could a judge declare no bail because of her safety? Flight risk?
IF someone does put up the money--does LE/courts have any way to trace/track that money?
IF bail is made, would she get "immediate release"
Is there likely to be a reduction, and for what reasons?
Is there a chance that Chad can get booked quickly, since he is now back in ID?
People have suggested that bondsmen won't cooperate? Is that really an issue to be considered?

Inquiring minds want to know.......

“We were talking about how his family is doing and he told me his dad remarried,” she says. “I thought it was a joke because he kind of laughed about it afterward. I laughed and he said, ‘No, I’m serious. My dad went to Hawaii on a business trip and met a widow and they just got married.'”

That last sentence is so telling......

from: Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News
I thought it was interesting how he said CD isn't a bad guy, but he's done some bad things. I wonder what bad things he is referring to. Inquiring minds want to know!

This should be entertaining. You can read about Lori's new Lawyer here. Apparently there are a few people that are not too happy with him.

I feel better already: https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/83642-id-mark-means-4433178/reviews.html

So far, this is my favorite line: "He even apologized to the judge once for what he was wearing." :D

This ought to be fun to watch.

MOO

Virtually everyone and everything has some negative reviews, so their existence isn't always a concern. Not always, but sometimes, the negative reviews will be something positive to me. Sometimes it is clear that the reviewer is the one with the problem. I've found that reading the negative reviews looking for patterns and recurring themes can be enlightening. I couldn't help but notice in the first page of reviews that displayed there were 3 negative ones. Two of them he replied and essentially said that the issue was the client wasn't paying their bills, so he (the lawyer) dropped them. I found that credible. I'd certainly assume that if I wasn't sure I'd be able to pay my bill on time that it was going to backfire on me. (If Lori thinks when the money runs out she can flash him a flirty smile and get him to back off, she might be shocked.) But the third negative review boiled down to lack of attention to detail which fits with the comments about his website. Then reading his responses to the other two negative reviews, the same thing was apparent. I'd be concerned hiring him for that reason.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member