Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad they are finally doing this!! IMO, I still think this was some sort of special outing for Tylee to get to see the park and that her disappearance could have occurred anywhere between Rexburg and YNP. I hope with the unusual license plate that people may have encountered them and remember them.

Apologies if these have already been posted... (I'm 10 pgs back, yet again) but

I've been DYING to see this last photo of Tylee at Yellowstone from Lori's cloud acct!! How she was dressed/ mood etc. AMAZING Work Justin @ fox10 for getting these out there!! Bonus for the new mugshot of Doomsday Barbie!

88134161_1535668753262803_8266374918677987328_n.jpg 88357399_1535668749929470_3456324371100991488_n.jpg 89282560_1535855159910829_5841573087870451712_n.jpg

WHERE ARE THE KIDS LORI!

@Trish51 per the website for Madison County Sheriff Jail
"The jail is divided into "pods," each of which includes individual cells, common areas, and an outside recreation court — a space bound by towering concrete walls. All meals, are approved by a dietitian. Common area tables are made of solid steel with attached four seats. Inmates crowd around the tables playing cards or board games like chess and checkers. Inside the cells, there is only a sliver of a window allows inmates to peer out. There are two to three inmates per cell, The jail is crowded at about 90 percent capacity and this population varies day-to-day sometimes over-crowded. There are a number of people who arrive at the jail actively or recently drunk or high, or arrive with injuries"

But I couldn't find an exact number

Hey Everyone,
Join us tonight March 5th on YouTube at 10:00 PM EASTERN.

CLICK THIS LINK to join us live tonight, 10:00 PM Eastern, 9:00 PM Central, 8:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Pacific.

Two of our favorite people (note the sarcasm) were extradited back to their home states. Leticia Stauch and Lori Vallow.

Plus we will be discussing this very interesting case tonight. Check it out. CT - CT - Doreen Vincent, 12, Wallingford, 5 June 1988
10:00 PM EASTERN TONIGHT CLICK HERE TO JOIN US LIVE ON YOUTUBE

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,
Join us tonight March 5th on YouTube at 10:00 PM EASTERN.

CLICK THIS LINK to join us live tonight, 10:00 PM Eastern, 9:00 PM Central, 8:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Pacific.

Two of our favorite people (note the sarcasm) were extradited back to their home states. Letecia Stauch and Lori Vallow.

Plus we will be discussing this very interesting case tonight. Check it out. CT - CT - Doreen Vincent, 12, Wallingford, 5 June 1988
10:00 PM EASTERN TONIGHT CLICK HERE TO JOIN US LIVE ON YOUTUBE

Can. Not. WAIT!

@Trish51 per the website for Madison County Sheriff Jail
"The jail is divided into "pods," each of which includes individual cells, common areas, and an outside recreation court — a space bound by towering concrete walls. All meals, are approved by a dietitian. Common area tables are made of solid steel with attached four seats. Inmates crowd around the tables playing cards or board games like chess and checkers. Inside the cells, there is only a sliver of a window allows inmates to peer out. There are two to three inmates per cell, The jail is crowded at about 90 percent capacity and this population varies day-to-day sometimes over-crowded. There are a number of people who arrive at the jail actively or recently drunk or high, or arrive with injuries"

But I couldn't find an exact number
Thanks. I just found it in this article.

“The Madison County Jail can hold approximately 100 people and often houses federal inmates. The facility has room for around 20 women but if more space is needed for females, the jail can be reconfigured.”

Lori Daybell won't be back in Idaho for 'a few days.' Here's how she'll spend her time at the Madison County Jail. | East Idaho News

Apologies if these have already been posted... (I'm 10 pgs back, yet again) but

I've been DYING to see this last photo of Tylee at Yellowstone from Lori's cloud acct!! How she was dressed/ mood etc. AMAZING Work Justin @ fox10 for getting these out there!! Bonus for the new mugshot of Doomsday Barbie!

View attachment 236584 View attachment 236582 View attachment 236585

WHERE ARE THE KIDS LORI!

Lori is looking old.
I’m sure she tried to flirt with all the guy agents & sheriffs today.
I thought the sheriffs were cool letting the reporter hammer questions at her through the car window. Kinda probably tempting to just SLAP the truth outta that situation....

MOO

Has law enforcement poked around the Clifton Idaho Community to ask for info? This is where the author of Educated was raised and still has her family there. They were or are very into the “prepper” thing. Wondering if Chad has a following there that would help aid him and Lori.

Charles made Kay the beneficiary of his large life insurance policy, presuming that eventually, Kay would be the one taking care of JJ.
Do we know exactly when Charles changed his policy? He filed for divorce again just be fore his death, didn't he? Maybe he just didn't want Lori to have the money because he doubted she would spend it on JJ, or on taking care of him. Or maybe he felt Lori just plain didn't deserve it any longer. I don't think he'd be presuming his sister would get custody. Not anytime soon, anyway. But he know Kay would spend it on JJ or save it for him because she was trustworthy and cared. Lori was unstable and didn't. JMO :)
Either way, I definitely agree that the "custody issue" is all on Lori - her paranoia, her manipulation, and her selfish actions. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Lori is looking old.
I thought the sheriffs were cool letting the reporter hammer questions at her through the car window. Kinda probably tempting to just SLAP the truth outta that situation....

MOO
BBM From the glimpses we've gotten of her behavior over the past couple of months, I don't think she knows how to interact any other way. :oops: JMO MOO

I fully agree. TRs face in this pic hurts so much. It’s the same face my son gives when he’s stressed and anxious. It might not be the same for her but I saw the pic and wondered what was going through her mind when it was taken. Those poor kids :(. It must be ripping KW and LW into pieces seeing these photos :( MOO

Yeah, and bringing it back to Colby's longer interview with Justin Lum, about the last time he saw Tylee, he said (paraphrasing here)...

"She was in the Jeep and really upset, she did not want to leave all her friends and other family, and although she was old enough... could have stayed in AZ, she never would have left JJ, she felt like his other mom"

Makes me want to cry!

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
ESYjyE4WkAAzCFG

MUGSHOT
Why..is..she..smiling?

BBM From the glimpses we've gotten of her behavior over the past couple of months, I don't think she knows how to interact any other way. :oops: JMO MOO

I thought she was going to full-on-kiss that last lawyer in Kauai!
If Jose Baez was available ....that would be interesting

Last edited:
Lori is looking old.

MOO

You are probably spot on. But, she is getting pretty long in the tooth. The days of flipping the blonde hair, are pretty much over.

At her age, she can still look good with a lot of money spent on makeup, facials, hair coloring, botox, yoga, watch the diet, the right clothes. But, in jail, pretty much all of that is a moot point. She is going look like a trailer trash bag lady, in an orange jumpsuit.

Most people don't look good in mugshots. As a law-abiding citizen I've never had the misfortune of having a mugshot. I doubt it would be pretty. Not sure why it would matter. How she looks has nothing to do with what she might have done, other than a slight vindictive "serves her right". But plenty of not-necessarily attractive people have committed crimes. And lots of attractive people. Ted Bundy was supposedly very attractive.

Not sure how they look matters. If she did something ugly, she's ugly on the inside, so what she looks like on the outside doesn't matter much, eh?
Also, it's hard to believe Chad knew nothing. Has he aged? Are we talking about how unattractive he is now? Seems a bit sexist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay