Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe LE are letting Nate this close. He's a

I cannot believe that LE allowed Nate to be so close to her window. Amazing. Nate is relentless. Good for him! I hope they drove her past the FBI Mobile Command Center.
They are all best bro's in Rexburg... they need each other and i suspect love each other too!

From what I gathered from links people provided for the FBI mobile command it is mostly used for analyzing and copying data. This makes sense since I assume it is evidence of the State of Idaho and they dont want to just take it when they copy it so easily.

The kids phones and tablets are a given, I wonder what else?

Did anyone else trying to research some Ford truck info get a lot of Ford ads........... yeah, internet for sleuthing me.

Yeah, me, too, but: Oh, No, LV can't talk, she's taking the Fifth, making it a point for her HI atty to make that statement to the HI judge (I loved what the judge observed -- LV'd be in IDAHO hands, no HI).
Wow I can’t believe Nate was allowed to get so close and stand there asking her questions with a camera right on her face! Good for Nate and good for LE allowing him to do that. That would not be allowed in Canada....:))

Can't believe it was 70°F in Boise this pm.

BS 2 News
@CBS2Boise

·
2h

70 degrees... SEVENTY! https://bit.ly/32SrptO
Quote Tweet

7k6oGXvT_normal.jpg

NWS Boise
@NWSBoise
· 2h
Boise reached 70F at 240 PM, a record for this date (old record 67F in 1986). Not the earliest 70F. That occurred Feb 25, 1986. #idwx
The "gods" must have been trying to make Lori more welcome. by replicating HI...sortof.

Thank you. I am sure that if LE has the photos, we're all just playing catch up. But it's good to see what we can find.

I think I'm now 100% about that being their group, and the photo was taken at that time. I don't see the cloud definition in any other period that looks like the clouds behind Alex. You can see in the very top left here in this video where the camera lens would have picked up the clouds with light breaking through just enough. Too much earlier and it was just misty and foggy. Too much later, you have rain. This portion of the video is at 11:19 a.m. (Go to 15:49 in the video)

ETA: Then there's another group at 16:56-17:09 that match as well. Thankfully not very many groups of 4 there that day with one shorter kid. The clouds behind and the direction the wind is blowing the steam behind Alex is almost exact. So...I prefer this second group. But either way, this puts them at East Chinaman Spring between 11 and 11:30. If they were there for Old Faithful, they just missed it at 11:05, unless they came from there. Then there's hours and hours to get to many other places in the park. Norris Basin again is not far from Old Faithful nor the entrance at West Yellowstone to get home afterward.

That is incredible sleuthing. So, so good.

WATCH: Lori Vallow Daybell arrives in Rexburg and refuses to answer our questions | East Idaho News

WATCH: Lori Vallow Daybell arrives in Rexburg and refuses to answer our questions

This clip about broke me...I’m not sure why. I tried to take a break from it all, as I was getting irritable, but I can’t pull away. I feel like Nate is such a champ. I can’t imagine how stressful this has been for him, Justin, and of course, the grandparents and all else affected. Moo

I don't know if you followed the Jodi Arias/Travis Alexander case, but that woman was never seen in glasses before the trial. I learned way too much about defense lawyers' innocent-ing up their clients with plain hair and makeup, librarian glasses, and hiding their chest enhancements. You know, trying to NOT look like the murdering sirens they are.

YES! That's what I was saying in the original post!! My dad was a Defense Attny, he worked Capital Division, and not only did they (good lawyers anyway) direct their clients on clothing/ accessories but also Body Language, and something called "Color Theory" which involves wearing white or lighter pastels to look more innocent and also matching something to the color of your eyes! No Joke!!

Doesn't mean every client listened, but many do.

Guess the 144,000 that she’s supposed to help lead will be all the inmates she will meet along her criminal journey. Lol.

On a more serious note, how many female inmates at the jail? I thought I read that they can hold 20 women there. I’m sure I read it on WS as I don’t use FB much and certainly not for news nor do I use Twitter.

Guess the 144,000 that she’s supposed to help lead will be all the inmates she will meet along her criminal journey. Lol.

On a more serious note, how many female inmates at the jail? I thought I read that they can hold 20 women there. I’m sure I read it on WS as I don’t use FB much and certainly not for news nor do I use Twitter.

Good one-she could have already begun "gathering" in Kauai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member