Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on the
I have checked Nate's Twitter but found nothing so far. Was it his Twiiter or another source? You should not post facts with no link.

It was from his EIN website which is mainstream media! Even had his logo on it. But someone else already pointed out it’s a video from a few weeks ago though.

I have checked Nate's Twitter but found nothing so far. Was it his Twiiter or another source? You should not post facts with no link.

It was from his EIN website which is mainstream media! Even had his logo on it. But someone else already pointed out it’s a video from a few weeks ago though.

Lori and Alex's parents had 6 kids. But one died as an infant. So, I suppose it's possible the 5 refers to number of siblings. But I thought this truck originally belonged to Charles Vallow? Or did we figure out it has always been Alex's truck and Charles also had his own F-150?

ETA: Also, IF the truck belonged to Charles the "quint" could refer to CV's 5 children: 2 boys from a previous marriage, JJ, Tylee & Colby. At one point all 5 kids lived together or at least CV's boys came for weekends/holidays with JJ, Tylee and Colby.
i really just cannot think about Alex having "family" into his plate. How much do vanity plates cost in AZ?? Some states are really cheap (like NH) some states (MA) are really expensive...

Lori and Alex's parents had 6 kids. But one died as an infant. So, I suppose it's possible the 5 refers to number of siblings. But I thought this truck originally belonged to Charles Vallow? Or did we figure out it has always been Alex's truck and Charles also had his own F-150?

ETA: Also, IF the truck belonged to Charles the "quint" could refer to CV's 5 children: 2 boys from a previous marriage, JJ, Tylee & Colby. At one point all 5 kids lived together or at least CV's boys came for weekends/holidays with JJ, Tylee and Colby.
I know this is awful...but guess what CP means in the *advertiser censored* world? Any guesses? And that QUINT . COM is definitely a *advertiser censored* site. Maybe he was not this crass...but I still don't think him the "family" guy...

I know this is awful...but guess what CP means in the *advertiser censored* world? Any guesses? And that QUINT . COM is definitely a *advertiser censored* site. Maybe he was not this crass...but I still don't think him the "family" guy...
If it is ACs car...I’d believe it. If it’s CVs it’s more likely to be a reference to family IMO

I can't believe LE are letting Nate this close. He's a
Nate Eaton’s fb Page:

I was hoping she'd talk. Here's what happened.
Nate Eaton - Reporter
I cannot believe that LE allowed Nate to be so close to her window. Amazing. Nate is relentless. Good for him! I hope they drove her past the FBI Mobile Command Center.

Joe Parris on Twitter

[URL='https://twitter.com/KTVBJoe']Joe Parris

@KTVBJoe[/URL]

For those asking -- No, Lori Vallow did not take the Governor's plane. A spokesperson tells me contrary to some reports, The Governor does not have a plane. Idaho State Police owns the plane #Vallow took, ITD operates it.

I liked the idea that i was the Governor's plane...But hey..She is back in sunny Rexburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Ripley