Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read somewhere else that Tammy’s autopsy is complete and results will be revealed in the next few weeks. It was Nate from EIN. But I don’t know how to link the video here.
I have checked Nate's Twitter but found nothing so far. Was it his Twiiter or another source? You should not post facts with no link.

Darn! I was hoping we were getting closer to answers. Well hopefully we still are now that LV is back in Idaho. Not for our sake so much, but for the Tylee, J.J., and their families sake. They deserve justice and closure and answers!
I agree...I think we will all want answers to the whereabouts of the kids. With LVD back in Rexburg, I think we will get some. It may not happen quickly, but I feel there will be more people coming forward in the days ahead, with information that may lead to the location of the children. And by location, I mean "resting place". I may be ignorant, but I do not see any scenario of these kids still being alive.

Darn! I was hoping we were getting closer to answers. Well hopefully we still are now that LV is back in Idaho. Not for our sake so much, but for the Tylee, J.J., and their families sake. They deserve justice and closure and answers!
I agree...I think we will all want answers to the whereabouts of the kids. With LVD back in Rexburg, I think we will get some. It may not happen quickly, but I feel there will be more people coming forward in the days ahead, with information that may lead to the location of the children. And by location, I mean "resting place". I may be ignorant, but I do not see any scenario of these kids still being alive.
"That's great!"
I will NEVER again be able to read those words without hearing Lori's voice and tone. Am I the only one?

Katie Terhune on Twitter

Katie Terhune
@KTVBTerhune

This is sort of interesting too: according to this sign posted in the jail, Lori Vallow (and other inmates) won't be allowed to have in-person visitors at the jail.

3:44 PM · Mar 5, 2020·Twitter for Android

I couldn't find a link about electronic communication so I deleted what I posted earlier.

But found this item from the Sun about Lori's arrival in Rexburg.

Handcuffed Lori Vallow is flown to jail in private plane to face charges over disappearance of her kids

Last edited:
CV died without a will, according to records at the Harris County Clerk's website in Houston, Texas. That's where his permanent residence was, according to a filing from a third party. Nothing has been filed by family members yet in Probate Court but this third party has asked for the court to appoint an administrator. Heirs are listed as his two children, JJ, and later in an amended filing, LVD. Web Inquiry

Word is autopsy is complete.

I think this is from weeks ago though. I may be wrong but I’m taking complete to mean they completed the autopsy and were waiting for the results. I don’t believe they’ve said the results are back from the lab yet. They may be and they’ve been getting their evidence together but I don’t think it’s been announced yet. MOO

I just read somewhere else that Tammy’s autopsy is complete and results will be revealed in the next few weeks. It was Nate from EIN. But I don’t know how to link the video here.
I had seen the same thing too on reddit but that video you had seen was from Jan 6 so maybe the autopsy should be released in a couple of weeks or days, who knows.

This is from the first part of January (1/6) so almost exactly 2 months ago. In it Nate says the Sheriff told him they'd have autopsy results in 2-3 weeks. "Could be longer, could be shorter." I'd have not guessed from that he meant it could be 4 or 5 times as long though.

MOO

I am having trouble finding it and can't remember who helped with this. When we identified the cars earlier in this case someone was able to take VIN number and do that. I provided the VIN number of this truck upthread. Can anyone replicate that process and find out who the owner is?

ETA:

Contents of my prior post.
So if you put that plate CPQUINT with AZ tags in Carvana like you want to sell it you get the vin number and model. Just not the trim package.
Carvana: Sell Your Car or Trade-in
1FTEW1EP2HKC35614
F150 Super Crew Cab

No, it's not. That's an old video from January. There was a false alarm in January where it was reported in MSM her autopsy results were back. The sheriff quickly corrected the false info and reporters edited/retracted their statements. We even heard that "Tammy's family" got to hear the results first but it wasn't true. One of Tammy's nephews is a VI here and IIRC he knew nothing about results being told to the family.

ETA: I just watched that video again as I had not seen it since January-- all he is saying there is that the examination was concluded. IIRC, they put her back in the grave pretty fast after exhuming her. We are still awaiting the final test results/final report.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member