Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a slippery slope. I know there are land mines but do you think KSLTV verified this statement from Parret himself? He’s not talking to media but they published it anyway.

The point being is reputable information like this guys post are out there. Waiting for MSM to pick it up is missing the boat. Puts us behind the information curve and inhibits the goals of sleuthing. Never thought or said it would be easy but there has to be some way to filter. MSM has decimated their editorial staff to the point reporters go straight to press. They don’t have to pass editorial muster like in days gone by. Just wish there was some way to get that information here.

One of the reporters (Nate or Justin, I cannot remember which) mentioned the other day about not being able to post something because they had not been able to verify it so that is what we can be reasonably sure of with reputable MSM. If you come across something you think should be allowed that is not an authorised source you can always request from mods permission to post it.

I posted this on an older thread by accident, but does anyone else think that the footage on Dateline showing LV, AC and CD hauling heavy bins and bags both in on some occasions (LV And AC) and then out on others (all three). One bag Chad Daybell was carrying looked heavy, like it could have a body in it even, and same with one bin her brother drug out. Camera footage showed them all being taken to Alex's truck.
Yes I think the exact same thing. I am aging the police have AC ‘S phone and hopefully through his cell phone pings they can get a good idea of where he brought these bags or containers..... I know it’s a dreadful thought :(

With national media covering this FBI request and hopefully pulling some of your timestamps and image stills - folks that were there that day (and it looks like there were enough to give information) will hear the bell ringing and come forward.

You have been just terrific with your anaylsis. It is so obvious you want to do whatever is within your power to do to help find JJ and Tylee. Thank you.
Thank you. I am sure that if LE has the photos, we're all just playing catch up. But it's good to see what we can find.

I think I'm now 100% about that being their group, and the photo was taken at that time. I don't see the cloud definition in any other period that looks like the clouds behind Alex. You can see in the very top left here in this video where the camera lens would have picked up the clouds with light breaking through just enough. Too much earlier and it was just misty and foggy. Too much later, you have rain. This portion of the video is at 11:19 a.m. (Go to 15:49 in the video)

ETA: Then there's another group at 16:56-17:09 that match as well. Thankfully not very many groups of 4 there that day with one shorter kid. The clouds behind and the direction the wind is blowing the steam behind Alex is almost exact. So...I prefer this second group. But either way, this puts them at East Chinaman Spring between 11 and 11:30. If they were there for Old Faithful, they just missed it at 11:05, unless they came from there. Then there's hours and hours to get to many other places in the park. Norris Basin again is not far from Old Faithful nor the entrance at West Yellowstone to get home afterward.

Last edited:
It was likely the reddit post on the Lori Vallow subreddit, but it was an older video from January 6th, IIRC. The person who posted it said their friend posted it somewhere stating it was a new video, but it wasn't.

Darn! I was hoping we were getting closer to answers. Well hopefully we still are now that LV is back in Idaho. Not for our sake so much, but for the Tylee, J.J., and their families sake. They deserve justice and closure and answers!

Thank you. I am sure that if LE has the photos, we're all just playing catch up. But it's good to see what we can find.

I think I'm now 100% about that being their group, and the photo was taken at that time. I don't see the cloud definition in any other period that looks like the clouds behind Alex. You can see in the very top left here in this video where the camera lens would have picked up the clouds with light breaking through just enough. Too much earlier and it was just misty and foggy. Too much later, you have rain. This portion of the video is at 11:19 a.m. (Go to 15:49 in the video)

Yes the rain would explain Lori wearing her hood in the other picture. MOO

Lori and Alex's parents had 6 kids. But one died as an infant. So, I suppose it's possible the 5 refers to number of siblings. But I thought this truck originally belonged to Charles Vallow? Or did we figure out it has always been Alex's truck and Charles also had his own F-150?

ETA: Also, IF the truck belonged to Charles the "quint" could refer to CV's 5 children: 2 boys from a previous marriage, JJ, Tylee & Colby. At one point all 5 kids lived together or at least CV's boys came for weekends/holidays with JJ, Tylee and Colby.

Charles
Parent
Quint (5)
? Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics