Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the F.B.I. knows something happened at Yellowstone with 1 or both of the kids... I think this statement by them will put pressure on the few people in the know to either come forward now or else.. moo

We know NOT JJ because he was seen after this whereas they say this was the last they know for sure where Tylee was. What they haven't come out and said is whether they have anything showing them that Tylee didn't leave the park or at least didn't do so as a passenger in the vehicle with LV and company that she'd come into the park with.

The idea that anything was done to these kids let alone in Yellowstone makes me sick. I keep looking at these last known pictures and I can not wrap my head around it. IF anyone in this group knows anything, the full extent of the law better be thrown directly at them. Including the other ***/ POI CHAD
Look how we are all feeling seeing those pictures. I would imagine that ALL of Rexburg is rumbling and feeling the same gut punch feelings we have. Now I am wondering if Chad will go to court tomorrow....

It shows as about an hour drive from East Chinaman Spring to Norris Geyser Basin. And it appears that Norris Geyser Basin is only a 20 minute drive from the intersection of Hwys 191 & 89, which they would have to have passed through to return via West Yellowstone.

The numbers I'm getting, using various times of the year, including September dates (since Google Maps won't even show that route as usable right now):
West Yellowstone to Hwys 191/89 intersection: 28-30 minutes, 14.3 miles
East Chinaman Spring to Hwys 191/89 intersection: 30-35 minutes, 17 miles
Norris Geyser Basin to Hwys 191/89 intersection: 26-28 minutes, 4 miles

So, imo, it's doable during a day trip. Especially if they told the kids "there was a really cool place they wanted them to see, where you could get off the path..."

Boise is certainly part of our story. I personally think she was "hiding out" there with Chad and friends. (Though podcast said "she was on assignment) Our timeline indicates: CV and his lawyers made attempts to serve Lori divorce papers and order of protection papers at the airport, a hotel, and a public event. If the lawyers or any potential LE was involved--maybe they will find some "civil liberties" violated...
And MBP told BB that she was moving to Boise originally. I don't know if that was a lie to throw him off or if there is more actually going on with Boise and the cult crew?

So if you put that plate CPQUINT with AZ tags in Carvana like you want to sell it you get the vin number and model. Just not the trim package.
Carvana: Sell Your Car or Trade-in
1FTEW1EP2HKC35614
F150 Super Crew Cab
When did LE get their hands on this car? Do we know?
It shows as about an hour drive from East Chinaman Spring to Norris Geyser Basin. And it appears that Norris Geyser Basin is only a 20 minute drive from the intersection of Hwys 191 & 89, which they would have to have passed through to return via West Yellowstone.

The numbers I'm getting, using various times of the year, including September dates (since Google Maps won't even show that route as usable right now):

So, imo, it's doable during a day trip. Especially if they told the kids "there was a really cool place they wanted them to see, where you could get off the path..."
I know, right? Messes everything up because the roads are closed... Are we absolutely certain there was only one vehicle that went to Yellowstone. I think I have "thought" that two cars would have made sense, for a few reasons..but not necessary, I guess.

I know its a slippery slope. I know there are land mines but do you think KSLTV verified this statement from Parret himself? He’s not talking to media but they published it anyway.
KSLTV verified that it was Parrett that made the statement. It's up to the reader to decide whether he is telling the truth or not.
The point being is reputable information like this guys post are out there. Waiting for MSM to pick it up is missing the boat. Puts us behind the information curve and inhibits the goals of sleuthing. Never thought or said it would be easy but there has to be some way to filter. MSM has decimated their editorial staff to the point reporters go straight to press. They don’t have to pass editorial muster like in days gone by. Just wish there was some way to get that information here.
Who are "these guys"? If they are anonymous it could be anyone.

You guys, I'm not prone to these wild-hare thoughts, but, is something criminal going on in Los Angeles with Lori? Why would they take her off that plane and into a car on the tarmac? Why didn't she just sit her ### on the plane while it flew on to SLC??
RSBM
Think about how much coordination that took to get her from Hawaii to Idaho. Having to coordinate with the Hawaiian Police Department and airport, the LAX airport and Police Department, and then the Idaho airport and police departments. It’s amazing how much time, effort and money this one woman is costing the American people. If we find out that those kids are still alive, and that she’s been hiding them somewhere, then she should have to pay all of these agencies for their time and effort. MOO

Speculation only: CP = Cox and Pastenes? Also, I do believe the Cox family had 5 siblings, Lori, Alex, Adam, Summer & deceased sister Stacy. Or perhaps Ms. Pastenes has 5 children, so CP = Cox and Pastenes plus 5?
i just don't see our Alex having a nice friendly "family" type plate. And the "wedding" was after this trip. And ewe...there are some bad urban definitions out there. Did he play cards??? who knows, right. Oh Oh ...get this quint.com is about *advertiser censored*!!!!!!!!1

Yes it probably is doable. The difficult part is that those roads have heavy traffic so calculating times is very misleading. Every time I've been through the area it has taken significantly longer than I expected, but that's my experience. The hard part is that Yellowstone is really rugged and misleading terrain, there are literally thousands of places were she could be (and not be found yet) without them putting her into a hot spring. MOO

When did LE get their hands on this car? Do we know?

I know, right? Messes everything up because the roads are closed... Are we absolutely certain there was only one vehicle that went to Yellowstone. I think I have "thought" that two cars would have made sense, for a few reasons..but not necessary, I guess.
I don’t know. Someone could ask Colby if this is the vehicle that Alex gave him and was taken by LE.

Last edited:
Yes! The slope of the pine covered hill and the sulfur stained sandy embankment all match up. A gold star for you.
I guess the million dollar question (since the photo was taken towards evening) is where they went after sightseeing. So much open wilderness between West Yellowstone and Rexburg :(

Can anyone rule out Norris Geyser Basin? I know someone living in Rexburg had mentioned that once.

C

Can you rule out Norris Geyser Basin??
vallow-park2.jpg

West Yellowstone, MT Weather History | Weather Underground (scroll down to hourly conditions)
I can't rule out Norris Basin on their day trip.

I can't place the photo in late evening either. Their photo is facing East by Northeast (appx 65˚ on a compass), so the sun during any part of the day would be South (to Alex's left, but to the right of Alex in the left photo). It's not bright, but the weather history for that day shows cloudy all day. From my experience in Idaho/Wyoming mountains, I'd say the photo was around 11:00-11:30 a.m.

As WYellowstone shows a lot of N/A for hourly conditions, here's Idaho Falls for same day:
Idaho Falls, ID Weather History | Weather Underground

ETA: After watching the video footage of the webcam for that day I'm confident that I'm right. Later in the day it was full on raining, not foggy and misty. The ground was wet and shiny. Everything looks crisper later in the day. I'm confident they were there late morning to midday.

Last edited:
Maybe VI Friend of Alex's - Member Jankee could answer this question.
Jankee - if you are still following, do you know what this license plate is in reference to?

I’ve seen “CP Quintana Roo” as part of a Mexico address. Any Mexico connection to Alex?

<snip>
Here in Idaho, when applying for a vanity plate, we are asked to state the meaning of the letters/numbers chosen for the vanity plate. I don't know if it is the same in Arizona.

Only if they initially deny the request—then you get a chance to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member