Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on! The photo on the left was taken at East Chinaman Spring.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
vallow-park1.jpg

screen-shot-2020-03-05-at-12-57-51-pm-png.236500

ETA: This location is roughly an hour from Norris Basin (site of the 2016 hot pot incident).

Yes! The slope of the pine covered hill and the sulfur stained sandy embankment all match up. A gold star for you.
I guess the million dollar question (since the photo was taken towards evening) is where they went after sightseeing. So much open wilderness between West Yellowstone and Rexburg :(

I am praying for a (raid), tonight or early morning, on everyone involved, and people they can charge with misdemeanors, to felony charges, I believe lost count but would be in double digits. Can u imagine, all these people arrested all at once. LE, advance pit them against each other, not knowing who is gonna talk first? I believe if that was at all possible, Someone would talk! 1st to talk as they say. We Would Know Where The Children are! Sorry got upset after seeing pics at Yellowstone.

To be quite honest the situation with the kids seems bleaker and bleaker by the day

I find the following particularly interesting:
  • Any handwritten police notes, including anything from Boise and Ada County.
    • As CSIDreamer points out, Boise, the capital city of Idaho, is in Ada County.
    • This is very interesting as it is the first time as far as I know that this county and city have been referenced. Handwritten notes implies some sort of investigative lead there... Were she or Alex pulled over or interacted with police in some way? Boise is west Idaho. Not on the route you would take from Rexburg to Chandler or Gilbert, AZ or Rexburg to Orem, UT.
  • Results of any examinations or scientific tests conducted in the case
    • We have never known if they forensically tested the storage unit or the townhomes, but most like they did. We're pretty sure the impounded cars were tested.
  • And of course, "whether the prosecutor intends to charge Vallow with any other crimes in addition to the charges already filed".
    • We'll the presence of the FBI Command Center may be the obvious answer to this question.
Boise is certainly part of our story. I personally think she was "hiding out" there with Chad and friends. (Though podcast said "she was on assignment) Our timeline indicates: CV and his lawyers made attempts to serve Lori divorce papers and order of protection papers at the airport, a hotel, and a public event. If the lawyers or any potential LE was involved--maybe they will find some "civil liberties" violated...

On Nate Eaton -Reporter FB page, he just posted the actual Yellowstone pictures and of Alex's truck/license plate that they drove there in. FBI would like visitor's photos/videos if they visited that day.

Justin has it now too. Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Sometimes I can get lost in the “puzzle factor” of a case and have in this one. Then a picture like this just completely takes my breath away. Feeling punched in the gut seeing this.

Oh I hope someone has pics out there of them. I know what I’ll be searching for online tonight—all tagged locations of Yellowstone on Facebook and Instagram from this day and a few after. Hashtags of the same.

Does anyone know what the relationship of that vanity license plate to Alex Cox (the owner of the truck) was? What or who is "CPQUINT?" How many siblings did Lori and Alex have? Mother's maiden name?
ewe! There are some living CP Quints out there... hope they don't get any grief!! Definitely not MOther's maiden name.

BBM... I feel the same.
The picture from YNP. If that is the last ever photo of Tylee, it is amazing that it shows her embracing JJ. :(
And the reality of what we have been living for so long now. My stomach churned again. I hope they make an enlargement of this and put it in the courtroom.... our outside, for Chad and supporters to see

No it wasn’t but it was on a reputable site administered professionally with content restrictions covering COPPA and copyright infringements as well as strict posting rules. I think most people reading would conclude it didn’t fall into the same category of nastiness of other sites we all know too well. KSLTV made it appear as new and breaking news when the comments attributed to Chad was a month or so old.

I apologize for butchering your post but the words fit my comment.

I hope someday a way can be found to source news from other outlets instead of relying strictly on MSM. The news world has evolved into a very different product then that of just 10-15 years ago. Many people don’t rely on MSM for news and MSM is not always the first to break news. There’s so much valuable information out there that does not contain unwanted rumors and innuendo. It would help forward the goals of sleuthing but I understand the slippery slope. This is a great site with great people who contribute an enormous effort in advancing cases. As it stands now we have to check other sites and piece information together for the full picture. If there is a way to filter sources it would truly make Websleuths the one stop premier all encompassing site for everyone. Make a great site even greater.
The main problem with accepting information from online forums is that you can't verify info coming from anonymous sources. IMO reputable MSM would not publish such info without verification of the source, info or both.

The idea that anything was done to these kids let alone in Yellowstone makes me sick. I keep looking at these last known pictures and I can not wrap my head around it. IF anyone in this group knows anything, the full extent of the law better be thrown directly at them. Including the other / POI CHAD

Sometimes I can get lost in the “puzzle factor” of a case and have in this one. Then a picture like this just completely takes my breath away. Feeling punched in the gut seeing this.

Oh I hope someone has pics out there of them. I know what I’ll be searching for online tonight—all tagged locations of Yellowstone on Facebook and Instagram from this day and a few after. Hashtags of the same.

It would be so helpful for them to reveal what approx time they entered the park - travel in YNP is fairly slow and if we assume they came and left thru West Yellowstone, that narrows significantly where in the park anyone should be scanning for possible photos of them. Mammoth/Lake/Grant and the NorthEast section are all unlikely spots - but Old Faithful and possibly Canyon should be higher priority (all IMO) assuming they only had 5-6 hrs in the park.

I can’t see Lori ever speaking and telling the truth. It seems like it’s her intention is to stay quite and ignore the hype until this passes. Realistically I think that she got brave with getting away with her brother killing CV and believes she will get away with everything. I also think her anger over not getting the insurance settlement expedited the timeline of her plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth