Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My initial response is that this is at the Midway Geyser Basin, but I'll poke around more when I have time to see if I can find a generic photo that can prove that. I suspect LE might already know the answer though.
Can anyone rule out Norris Geyser Basin? I know someone living in Rexburg had mentioned that once.

Sometimes I can get lost in the “puzzle factor” of a case and have in this one. Then a picture like this just completely takes my breath away. Feeling punched in the gut seeing this.

Oh I hope someone has pics out there of them. I know what I’ll be searching for online tonight—all tagged locations of Yellowstone on Facebook and Instagram from this day and a few after. Hashtags of the same.
Agree..terrible about these innocent children who,unfortunately, had the misfortune of a narcissistic sociopath.

The idea that anything was done to these kids let alone in Yellowstone makes me sick. I keep looking at these last known pictures and I can not wrap my head around it. IF anyone in this group knows anything, the full extent of the law better be thrown directly at them. Including the other ***/ POI CHAD
I fully agree. TRs face in this pic hurts so much. It’s the same face my son gives when he’s stressed and anxious. It might not be the same for her but I saw the pic and wondered what was going through her mind when it was taken. Those poor kids :(. It must be ripping KW and LW into pieces seeing these photos :( MOO

The main problem with accepting information from online forums is that you can't verify info coming from anonymous sources. IMO reputable MSM would not publish such info without verification of the source, info or both.

I know its a slippery slope. I know there are land mines but do you think KSLTV verified this statement from Parret himself? He’s not talking to media but they published it anyway.

The point being is reputable information like this guys post are out there. Waiting for MSM to pick it up is missing the boat. Puts us behind the information curve and inhibits the goals of sleuthing. Never thought or said it would be easy but there has to be some way to filter. MSM has decimated their editorial staff to the point reporters go straight to press. They don’t have to pass editorial muster like in days gone by. Just wish there was some way to get that information here.

Does anyone know what the relationship of that vanity license plate to Alex Cox (the owner of the truck) was? What or who is "CPQUINT?" How many siblings did Lori and Alex have? Mother's maiden name?
Maybe VI Friend of Alex's - Member Jankee could answer this question.
Jankee - if you are still following, do you know what this license plate is in reference to?

The idea that anything was done to these kids let alone in Yellowstone makes me sick. I keep looking at these last known pictures and I can not wrap my head around it. IF anyone in this group knows anything, the full extent of the law better be thrown directly at them. Including the other ***/ POI CHAD
I agree..terrible why innocent children?. Why do Lori and Alex always have idiotic smiles/looks on their faces.?. No souls under the guise of their made up religion.

C
First offering, I’ve been lurking for the past week. I was thinking Lower Geyser Basin, with that sloping hill in the background. We’ve spent quite a bit of time in that part of YNP. I’ll see if I can match any recent pics.
Can you rule out Norris Geyser Basin??

Does anyone know what the relationship of that vanity license plate to Alex Cox (the owner of the truck) was? What or who is "CPQUINT?" How many siblings did Lori and Alex have? Mother's maiden name?

Maybe VI Friend of Alex's - Member Jankee could answer this question.
Jankee - if you are still following, do you know what this license plate is in reference to?
@Jankee
(Just making sure it tags & notifies her.)

I know its a slippery slope. I know there are land mines but do you think KSLTV verified this statement from Parret himself? He’s not talking to media but they published it anyway.

The point being is reputable information like this guys post are out there. Waiting for MSM to pick it up is missing the boat. Puts us behind the information curve and inhibits the goals of sleuthing. Never thought or said it would be easy but there has to be some way to filter. MSM has decimated their editorial staff to the point reporters go straight to press. They don’t have to pass editorial muster like in days gone by. Just wish there was some way to get that information here.

PREACH!

<modsnip: quoted post was removed as off topic>

Wow does CPQUINT stand for Chris Parrett's quint... as in one of the 5 main man in charge of the gang?
Here in Idaho, when applying for a vanity plate, we are asked to state the meaning of the letters/numbers chosen for the vanity plate. I don't know if it is the same in Arizona.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are nearly 40,000 photos of Yellowstone National Park posted on TripAdvisor. Is it possible for LE to ask TripAdvisor to isolate any such photos posted on that site on or around the relevant dates and then make inquiries of those who posted photos that look like they may be relevant?
There have been so many missing persons in the National Parks over the years... I feel very strongly that LE has all the location matching done already... just dripping it to us!!! I feel that by putting out that picture today--is just to make Lori and supporters of Lori feel edgy ....

I am praying for a (raid), tonight or early morning, on everyone involved, and people they can charge with misdemeanors, to felony charges, I believe lost count but would be in double digits. Can u imagine, all these people arrested all at once. LE, advance pit them against each other, not knowing who is gonna talk first? I believe if that was at all possible, Someone would talk! 1st to talk as they say. We Would Know Where The Children are! Sorry got upset after seeing pics at Yellowstone.
That would be the best..someone would crack.

It would be so helpful for them to reveal what approx time they entered the park - travel in YNP is fairly slow and if we assume they came and left thru West Yellowstone, that narrows significantly where in the park anyone should be scanning for possible photos of them. Mammoth/Lake/Grant and the NorthEast section are all unlikely spots - but Old Faithful and possibly Canyon should be higher priority (all IMO) assuming they only had 5-6 hrs in the park.
Google maps tells me you can't access that location from West Yellowstone, it has to be accessed from the south. 4 hour car journey from Rexburg. Is that correct?

edited to add - I now know it's because the road is closed in winter. Thanks @montegrl

Last edited:
I am praying for a (raid), tonight or early morning, on everyone involved, and people they can charge with misdemeanors, to felony charges, I believe lost count but would be in double digits. Can u imagine, all these people arrested all at once. LE, advance pit them against each other, not knowing who is gonna talk first? I believe if that was at all possible, Someone would talk! 1st to talk as they say. We Would Know Where The Children are! Sorry got upset after seeing pics at Yellowstone.
wow.... that is quite the visual!!! I think we have all watched too much Netflix, as we are writing our own Netflix Binge series...

Indeed I did!!o_O:D
This case is frying my brain... and keeping at this website until the wee hrs every night!
Help we need an emergency meeting of the DARG!

BTW: Don't know if anyone else has pointed this out, but the glasses Lori was wearing in court today were an interesting touch... My guess is either her Lawyer advised her to do this, to look a bit more demur and motherly (yes, lawyers do tell their clients how to dress/appear in court) OR it's straight up vanity on Lori's part b/c the glasses mask her major eye bags! JMO

Her body language was soooo self righteous and obnoxious today, I caught a few screen caps of some of her more overtly arrogant and evil glares (apologies if a ton of images have already been posted, and for the visible play button which I couldn't remove). But, just LOOK at her: :mad:
View attachment 236356 View attachment 236358 View attachment 236359 View attachment 236361
It also could be that she normally wears contacts and ran out of supplies or new pairs and so has to wear glasses.

Google maps tells me you can't access that location from West Yellowstone, it has to be accessed from the south. 4 hour car journey from Rexburg. Is that correct?

That's because the West Yellowstone entrance is closed during the winter (snowmobiles only). You can access it during the months when those roads are open to vehicles. Hope this helps. MOO

That's because the West Yellowstone entrance is closed during the winter (snowmobiles only). You can access it during the months when those roads are open to vehicles. Hope this helps. MOO
Thank you. I thought it was a ridiculously long journey for a day trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth