Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the FBI there I have to wonder if Federal Charges are in the picture for LV and maybe Chad. None of the actors in this mess seem very computer savvy. What "trove" of digital information do they have and how could the Feds use it. Maybe murder in multiple states? I am sure if something happened at Yellowstone they would have control over that case.
Yes, if Tylee was killed at Yellowstone, that's federal land and they would take over the case of her.

That would seem to imply two jails in Hawaii, but I thought she was at KCC her entire time locked up in Hawaii, so it really doesn't make sense, does it?

MOO
Wasn't she in jail for something custody related in the past?

There are nearly 40,000 photos of Yellowstone National Park posted on TripAdvisor. Is it possible for LE to ask TripAdvisor to isolate any such photos posted on that site on or around the relevant dates and then make inquiries of those who posted photos that look like they may be relevant?

Seeing those Yellowstone images just released by the FBI is gut-punching. The photos jarred my memory that I visited there in the latter part of last year. Having followed this case closely, I am embarrassed that it took me so long to connect those dots... I must not be a natural sleuth. Scrolling back through my images, my heart was racing as it crossed from November to October to September, then landed on September 14th (six days after the group visited Yellowstone). Scrutinized every one of my photos, no sign of anything related to the case. It really is such a beautiful place, and like other posters have mentioned, it's usually very crowded. I hope that visitors see the request for help from the FBI, and that more information can be gleaned!

Last edited:
jj-tr-jpg.236470

In that photo they are in a turnoff with Alex is against a square angled railing. You can see it come together behind both legs. Older dark wood. Midway Geyser Basil has no such turnoffs with railings that I can see. Mostly in a 45˚ angle. Lower Geyser Basin as well. Only squared railings like that I can see so far are at Norris Geyser Basin.

ETA: But I agree the landscape behind looks more like Midway Basin. I just haven't seen a trail turnoff that looks like that yet.

I am thinking it is at the start of the trail where you cross a bridge to get over the firehole river. I may be making it up, but thru the steam I though I saw similar sulphur stains as I found in this photo:
Midway Geyser Basin (Yellowstone National Park) - 2020 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - Tripadvisor

But excellent observation on the wood railings! I'll keep that in mind as I continue to look.
Edit: Spelling correction!

Last edited:
For give me if i'm wrong, i'm in Virginia. IMO it is half the distance.

You're talking Jackson, Wyoming versus Idaho Falls? It's 80-90 miles to Jackson, 30-ish to Idaho Falls. Either one could work although there are reasons (all in Idaho, better roads where weather is going to be less of a concern) besides the shorter distance that would make IF preferable, IMO.

There are nearly 40,000 photos of Yellowstone National Park posted on TripAdvisor. Is it possible for LE to ask TripAdvisor to isolate any such photos posted on that site on or around the relevant dates and then make inquiries of those who posted photos that look like they may be relevant?

Can be done on twitter....good thought

I am thinking it is at the start of the trail where you cross a bridge to get over the firehole river. I may be making it up, but thru the steam I though I saw similar sulphur stains as I found in this photo:
Midway Geyser Basin (Yellowstone National Park) - 2020 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - Tripadvisor

But excellent observation on the wood railings! I'll keep that in mind as I continue to look.
I found a photo of that walking bridge and it has square railings. WS wouldn’t let me upload.

I am praying for a (raid), tonight or early morning, on everyone involved, and people they can charge with misdemeanors, to felony charges, I believe lost count but would be in double digits. Can u imagine, all these people arrested all at once. LE, advance pit them against each other, not knowing who is gonna talk first? I believe if that was at all possible, Someone would talk! 1st to talk as they say. We Would Know Where The Children are! Sorry got upset after seeing pics at Yellowstone.

EDIT: Look at Rexburg's post, he is correct. This fence is too tall.

It does look to be the corner section of that bridge! Google Maps

Last edited:

Spot on! The photo on the left was taken at East Chinaman Spring.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
vallow-park1.jpg

screen-shot-2020-03-05-at-12-57-51-pm-png.236500

ETA: This location is roughly an hour from Norris Basin (site of the 2016 hot pot incident).

ETA2: I wouldn't have found it so quickly without the suggestion to look for the river and steam. Thanks @j_in_c!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 12.57.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 12.57.51 PM.png
    773.1 KB · Views: 787
Last edited:
Is it just me or does she appear just as smug walking on the tarmac as she has every time we’ve seen her? She almost appeared jovial. I have no words.

That may be so but we can only discuss it once it is in MSM. I don't think it has been in MSM before has it?

No it wasn’t but it was on a reputable site administered professionally with content restrictions covering COPPA and copyright infringements as well as strict posting rules. I think most people reading would conclude it didn’t fall into the same category of nastiness of other sites we all know too well. KSLTV made it appear as new and breaking news when the comments attributed to Chad was a month or so old.

We cannot...post anything...not been revealed in the MSM/LE press releases.

I apologize for butchering your post but the words fit my comment.

I hope someday a way can be found to source news from other outlets instead of relying strictly on MSM. The news world has evolved into a very different product then that of just 10-15 years ago. Many people don’t rely on MSM for news and MSM is not always the first to break news. There’s so much valuable information out there that does not contain unwanted rumors and innuendo. It would help forward the goals of sleuthing but I understand the slippery slope. This is a great site with great people who contribute an enormous effort in advancing cases. As it stands now we have to check other sites and piece information together for the full picture. If there is a way to filter sources it would truly make Websleuths the one stop premier all encompassing site for everyone. Make a great site even greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor