Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a SAR was filed on any transaction for her account, LE would be able to request or subpoena it from the U.S. treasury, which is where a SAR is sent when a financial institution files it.
Bank boards, state and federal regulators take SARs reports seriously. Our bank reports suspicious activities on a regular basis.

Omg yes lick the hand rails and the seats in the aircraft.
Oh goodness no!! We want her alive and well so Tylee and JJ can be found. She needs to talk. She holds the key to not only finding them but the other 4 deaths around her. (I’m including JoR in that count as his death is kind of suspicious too. IMO).

Sorry been trying to answer you about her being tagged on bond..but I keep replying to myself...stupid me. Do you really believe with 2 children missing, numerous deaths, her having no home and basically ignoring court orders. She deserves bail? She is laughing at everyone. She is a flight risk even with a tag on her. You can get them off. I can see her living at Parretts house and him covering for her so even more lies and deceit. Idaho has spent a lot of money extraditing her. I would say no bail at all. She isn't even human anymore. We want her to show proof of the children being alive and well. She started this. She doesn't care about the children , she only wants to get out and do her hair. Just my opinion.
If you read the link I posted, it seems to suggest bail is just a matter of how much. Not in Idaho, but I have seen people with conspiracy to murder get bail and ankle tags so its not about deserving it or not. It is a matter of law and precedent probably. I am just wondering if anyone has any examples from prior Idaho cases.

Just to say also, she hasn't been charged with any deaths, not yet anyway.

On Nate Eaton -Reporter FB page, he just posted the actual Yellowstone pictures and of Alex's truck/license plate that they drove there in. FBI would like visitor's photos/videos if they visited that day.

Justin has it now too. Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

So glad they are finally doing this!! IMO, I still think this was some sort of special outing for Tylee to get to see the park and that her disappearance could have occurred anywhere between Rexburg and YNP. I hope with the unusual license plate that people may have encountered them and remember them.

On Nate Eaton -Reporter FB page, he just posted the actual Yellowstone pictures and of Alex's truck/license plate that they drove there in. FBI would like visitor's photos/videos if they visited that day.

The picture from YNP. If that is the last ever photo of Tylee, it is amazing that it shows her embracing JJ. :(

Attachments

• JJ TR.jpg
    JJ TR.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,868
So glad they are finally doing this!! IMO, I still think this was some sort of special outing for Tylee to get to see the park and that her disappearance could have occurred anywhere between Rexburg and YNP. I hope with the unusual license plate that people may have encountered them and remember them.

Does anyone know what the relationship of that vanity license plate to Alex Cox (the owner of the truck) was? What or who is "CPQUINT?" How many siblings did Lori and Alex have? Mother's maiden name?

The picture from YNP. If that is the last ever photo of Tylee, it is amazing that it shows her embracing JJ. :(

My initial response is that this is at the Midway Geyser Basin, but I'll poke around more when I have time to see if I can find a generic photo that can prove that. I suspect LE might already know the answer though.

Interesting at the end, where the reporter says Lori’s deceased brother Alex could be linked to Tammy’s death.

MOO

Wow! I heard it too, they are going through "a trove of digital material" Go FBI!!

ITA ♡ What a sweet girl

My initial response is that this is at the Midway Geyser Basin, but I'll poke around more when I have time to see if I can find a generic photo that can prove that. I suspect LE might already know the answer though.
First offering, I’ve been lurking for the past week. I was thinking Lower Geyser Basin, with that sloping hill in the background. We’ve spent quite a bit of time in that part of YNP. I’ll see if I can match any recent pics.

Finally requesting images from the public from Yellowstone, etc. September 8.

FBI has set up a site to upload images and any information any one has:
FBI — Seeking Information on Missing Children - Rexburg, Idaho

88177401_1535668819929463_910342542002749440_o.jpg

Attachments

• FBI, Rexburg Police Seek Images in Missing Children's Case.jpg
    FBI, Rexburg Police Seek Images in Missing Children's Case.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Truck1.jpg
    Truck1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Truck 2.jpg
    Truck 2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 122
  • JJ Tylee Alex YS.jpg
    JJ Tylee Alex YS.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Lori JJ YS.jpg
    Lori JJ YS.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 122
Does anyone know what the relationship of that vanity license plate to Alex Cox (the owner of the truck) was? What or who is "CPQUINT?" How many siblings did Lori and Alex have? Mother's maiden name?

I found some artwork by "cpquint" by googling. I may be in an art rabbit hole. 'Just some guessing and googling by me.

Last edited:
jj-tr-jpg.236470

In that photo they are in a turnoff with Alex is against a square angled railing. You can see it come together behind both legs. Older dark wood. Midway Geyser Basil has no such turnoffs with railings that I can see. Mostly in a 45˚ angle. Lower Geyser Basin as well. Only squared railings like that I can see so far are at Norris Geyser Basin.

ETA: But I agree the landscape behind looks more like Midway Basin. I just haven't seen a trail turnoff that looks like that yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member