Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
LORI AT LAX: Footage of Lori Vallow getting off the plane at LAX around 7AM PST. She’s walking with authorities and taken into an unmarked car.
Does anyone else think her upper body looks abnormally bulky? I'm thinking she's either prepared for the cold by wearing lots of layers, or maybe she's sporting some body armor under the sweatshirt? MOO.

I don't know if you followed the Jodi Arias/Travis Alexander case, but that woman was never seen in glasses before the trial. I learned way too much about defense lawyers' innocent-ing up their clients with plain hair and makeup, librarian glasses, and hiding their chest enhancements. You know, trying to NOT look like the murdering sirens they are.
It doesn’t look like she has her glasses on in the video from LAX. Hmmm...

Just got back home and haven’t had chance to catch up yet. Do we know what channels are live-streaming the court appearance?

ETA It’s okay i don’t know how but I had it in my head she was appearing today not tomorrow. :oops:

Last edited:
It doesn’t look like she has her glasses on in the video from LAX. Hmmm...
25583442-8079191-Lori_Vallow_is_transported_through_the_airport_in_Kauai_Hawaii_i-a-8_1583425935632.jpg

But she has them on here

Why people charged with crimes are often released on bond | East Idaho News

Here's an article about Idaho bail.

"Idaho Criminal Rule 46 sets the rules for who can be released on bail.

“There are all sorts of different offenses that we see, ranging from murder down to possession of a controlled substance, felony DUIs, burglaries, grand thefts — and each judge has discretion on any of those offenses based on these factors,” Watkins said.

The factors used to gage a defendant’s likelihood to return to court and their potential danger to the community if released allow a judge to analyze a defendant’s previous failures to appear at court, financial status and employment, and family relationships, among other variables. For example, if a defendant had always showed up at previous court hearings, and if the defendant is responsible for taking care of his or her family, then the judge may determine that the defendant should receive a lower bond because their record indicates they’re not a high flight risk.

“Standard bond amounts I would suggest on felonies are somewhere between $25,000 and $50,000,” Watkins said. “In this community, we’ve seen million-dollar bonds, depending on the offense.” "
Sorry been trying to answer you about her being tagged on bond..but I keep replying to myself...stupid me. Do you really believe with 2 children missing, numerous deaths, her having no home and basically ignoring court orders. She deserves bail? She is laughing at everyone. She is a flight risk even with a tag on her. You can get them off. I can see her living at Parretts house and him covering for her so even more lies and deceit. Idaho has spent a lot of money extraditing her. I would say no bail at all. She isn't even human anymore. We want her to show proof of the children being alive and well. She started this. She doesn't care about the children , she only wants to get out and do her hair. Just my opinion.

Does anyone else think her upper body looks abnormally bulky? I'm thinking she's either prepared for the cold by wearing lots of layers, or maybe she's sporting some body armor under the sweatshirt? MOO.

Most likely bullet proof vest. However, one shot, right between the eyes would take care of the problem. So LE is on high alert for a sniper. And with all those preppers, it could happen. I’m not on her side at all, but she has constitutional rights. We are NOT lawless. She might be lawless, or a whole bunch of other things, but we are not lawless. When she has exhausted all of her rights, then the law will handle the rest. She won’t have to wait to be reincarnated, or for karma or anything else. Our laws will handle her.

That makes sense, AA 697 LIH to PHX nonstop, arrives at 8:05 am. Then AA 1459 at 10:55 am PHX to BOI nonstop. Arrives at 1:01 pm. I missed a few pages so this may have already been posted. Apologies if that's the case.

Yeah, looking like she's headed for SLC based on flying into LAX. Then the question is whether she'll transfer to a vehicle there or catch a puddle jumper to IF. Either seem possible.

MOO

Why people charged with crimes are often released on bond | East Idaho News

Here's an article about Idaho bail.

"Idaho Criminal Rule 46 sets the rules for who can be released on bail.

“There are all sorts of different offenses that we see, ranging from murder down to possession of a controlled substance, felony DUIs, burglaries, grand thefts — and each judge has discretion on any of those offenses based on these factors,” Watkins said.

The factors used to gage a defendant’s likelihood to return to court and their potential danger to the community if released allow a judge to analyze a defendant’s previous failures to appear at court, financial status and employment, and family relationships, among other variables. For example, if a defendant had always showed up at previous court hearings, and if the defendant is responsible for taking care of his or her family, then the judge may determine that the defendant should receive a lower bond because their record indicates they’re not a high flight risk.

“Standard bond amounts I would suggest on felonies are somewhere between $25,000 and $50,000,” Watkins said. “In this community, we’ve seen million-dollar bonds, depending on the offense.” "
Sorry been trying to answer you about her being tagged on bond..but I keep replying to myself...stupid me. Do you really believe with 2 children missing, numerous deaths, her having no home and basically ignoring court orders. She deserves bail? She is laughing at everyone. She is a flight risk even with a tag on her. You can get them off. I can see her living at Parretts house and him covering for her so even more lies and deceit. Idaho has spent a lot of money extraditing her. I would say no bail at all. She isn't even human anymore. We want her to show proof of the children being alive and well. She started this. She doesn't care about the children , she only wants to get out and do her hair. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Most likely bullet proof vest. However, one shot, right between the eyes would take care of the problem. So LE is on high alert for a sniper. And with all those preppers, it could happen. I’m not on her side at all, but she has constitutional rights. We are NOT lawless. She might be lawless, or a whole bunch of other things, but we are not lawless. When she has exhausted all of her rights, then the law will handle the rest. She won’t have to wait to be reincarnated, or for karma or anything else. Our laws will handle her.
Oh, I'm not disagreeing. I absolutely believe in the rule of law and that she has rights and deserves to be protected, even if she is completely guilty of everything speculated. I don't know why, I just found her appearance somewhat odd and it got me to wondering.

Just got back home and haven’t had chance to catch up yet. Do we know what channels are live-streaming the court appearance?

ETA It’s okay i don’t know how but I had it in my head she was appearing today not tomorrow. :oops:
Multiple channels likely. They will all have access to the same footage. NBC was designated to have a camera crew in there.

Sometimes I just want to kiss the Daily Mail. But only sometimes. Did you guys notice in the filming of the most recent Hawaii hearing the cameraman pointedly focuses on LV's shoes. I, for one, appreciate a little levity in these things. That nose. Someone on here commented on her nose in the air. This is going to be an interesting process.

It just amazes me that not even the unpleasantries associated with JAIL is a humbling experience for some people!

It's doubtful this is anything other than how they move her through the airport. They took her down the steps from the jetway, then are moving her to the next flight (possibly after holing up in some other room outside of where normal people go) and I suspect will sneak her on the flight in the back of the plane before they board the first class passengers. All of this keeps it more low key and less obvious that their is a prisoner on board. One poster above said they had only flown a handful of times and seen prisoners on multiple flights. Possibly they are more observant than I am or were always near the back of the plane or just hit the long shot, but I went through a period when I was flying a ton and can't remember ever seeing a prisoner on a flight. I think they aim for the maximum security (handcuffs, etc) while keeping things as low key as possible (no orange clothes, don't parade the handcuffed person down the concourse, etc).

Thank you, @BigAl16, I do keep wondering why L and C drove to LAX after the kids went missing though.

Thank you, @BigAl16, I do keep wondering why L and C drove to LAX after the kids went missing though.

I think it was mentioned by a VI that Chad went on a vacation with his family in southern California over the Thanksgiving holiday. Lori did not appear to be with him but with the weddings in NV it makes sense that they would ultimately run from justice out of LA. MOO

I think it was mentioned by a VI that Chad went on a vacation with his family in southern California over the Thanksgiving holiday. Lori did not appear to be with him but with the weddings in NV it makes sense that they would ultimately run from justice out of LA. MOO
An FLDS culprit, Warren's brother Lyle Jeffs, was out on bail in SLC with a GPS ankle monitor a few years back. He cut it off and ran. He was apprehended in SD IIRC quite some time later when he tried to pawn a multi-tool at a pawn shop and gave the owner his real ID. #Doh

It just amazes me that not even the unpleasantries associated with JAIL is a humbling experience for some people!
Well, it's just part of the honeymoon experience for god-like preppers. Hope she enjoys her martyrdom. People will become believers now, for sure! #OrNot

But Chris Parrett bit hard. Can't wait to see his face when the hammer drops!

Yeah, looking like she's headed for SLC based on flying into LAX. Then the question is whether she'll transfer to a vehicle there or catch a puddle jumper to IF. Either seem possible.

MOO

Or JAC - IMO

The "Panty Exchange" is probably one of the more unpleasant experiences. Especially if you get a pair that looks gross. At the jail, some guards actually kept the worst ones for "special" guests.

Lori probably qualified for a special pair.

Lori Vallow's attorneys in Idaho file requests to see case documents and lower her bond amount

This is a list of what her attorneys want from prosecutors:

• statements made by Lori Vallow to police, before and after her arrest
  • a copy of Lori Vallow's criminal record
  • all evidence against Lori Vallow, including documents, photos, and items
  • computer and cell phone data
  • results of any examinations or scientific tests conducted in the case
  • a list of all potential witnesses and their addresses, not including law enforcement
  • a summary of any expert witness reports
  • unredacted police reports including anything from Boise and Ada County
  • any handwritten police notes, including anything from Boise and Ada County
  • unredacted digital media
  • exculpatory evidence, including names of any other suspects police are looking at, contradictory witness statements, and any deals made between law enforcement and potential witnesses.
  • dispatch tapes of all calls in connection to the case
  • whether the prosecutor intends to charge Vallow with any other crimes in addition to the charges already filed
  • any surveillance, eavesdropping, or wiretap recordings
  • any other information the defense is entitled to in the case
Ada County, Idaho

I find the following particularly interesting:
  • Any handwritten police notes, including anything from Boise and Ada County.
    • As CSIDreamer points out, Boise, the capital city of Idaho, is in Ada County.
    • This is very interesting as it is the first time as far as I know that this county and city have been referenced. Handwritten notes implies some sort of investigative lead there... Were she or Alex pulled over or interacted with police in some way? Boise is west Idaho. Not on the route you would take from Rexburg to Chandler or Gilbert, AZ or Rexburg to Orem, UT.
  • Results of any examinations or scientific tests conducted in the case
    • We have never known if they forensically tested the storage unit or the townhomes, but most like they did. We're pretty sure the impounded cars were tested.
  • And of course, "whether the prosecutor intends to charge Vallow with any other crimes in addition to the charges already filed".
    • We'll the presence of the FBI Command Center may be the obvious answer to this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor