Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is MOO because this image was so overexposed there is almost no data left, but I think they went into the visitor center too. It would explain the overexposure if they were by the windows, and the window frames are gray. The right side of the picture when I dial back the exposure shows what could be either a window or door frame. Speculation on my part.

I was thinking Lori just used a filter on this one.... since it's a pic of HER, she wanted to make it blurrier/ hide wrinkles.... JMO

Yes, We've decided it was taken at the railing by East Chinaman Spring at about 11:30 a.m. on Sept 8, 2019. See earlier in this thread.

Amazing sleuthing. What a great team effort & so quickly.

Can we assume they parked by old faithful?

I can't see what you guys are seeing in the video. Are they going toward or further away from the car park?
JJ jumper looks like it would be an easy colour to spot. Prehaps I need a bigger screen...
Could they hike to the solitary geyser?
I was expecting them to arrive later than 11am... so if they didn't go onto another bit of yellow stone.

Where could they have gone? Anyone spot a bag? Could they have got lunch with them? What about dinner? Guessing there are places on route back. Would they of had to fuel the car on way back? Im hoping for cctv. At what point during the day does tylee go missing... or does she get home safe.

Last edited:
That’s been a question I’ve had—at what time of day we’re they visiting Yellowstone? Towards dusk, the crowds thin out and one can be very much alone in the quickly descending darkness. Perfect time for a crime with no witnesses...:(

RexburgSleuth nailed it and it is not early evening as I suggested, it is ~11:30am. I also can tell you that around Old Faithful the crowds don't thin out (much) in the evening. While something could have happened in YNP, there are many sparsely populated areas outside the park on the return trip to Rexburg.

I drove from Boise to Yellowstone in 2017. Passed through Rexburg, gassed up and got nachos at the gas station just off the highway, before continuing on to West Yellowstone, where I slept (cramped and fitfully!) in the back seat of my rental car. In the morning, I entered Yellowstone park to explore my hidey spot for Forrest Fenn's treasure at Madison Junction. Didn't find it though...

But I can reiterate what others have said that when you get past Rexburg, you head up into forested mountains, very rural, with dirt roads leading off into the tangle of wild forested terrain.

The trip into Yellowstone Park may have been a mere pretense of a fun family outing to get Tylee to agree to go, and keep her in a light, docile mood...and then back outside of the park, past the small town of West Yellowstone heading back down through the desolate and rural mountains, one of those side forest roads could have facilitated the ultimate destination for TR's murder.

Just speculation.

ESZBWEjUwAEQ0NV

@ericgrossarth

·
4m

#BREAKING Lori Vallow’s attorney just walked into the Madison County Jail to meet with her client. #FindJJandTylee #Vallow #Daybell

eta, but that's a man. It says "her" client...
Anyone notice that the word license is spelled wrong on the sign posted on the door?

Yes, We've decided it was taken at the railing by East Chinaman Spring at about 11:30 a.m. on Sept 8, 2019. See earlier in this thread.

Start watching the path closest to the bottom of the screen at the 15:53 (YouTube) minute mark. Just after the blue screen flash, I could swear I see JJ's green jacket emerge from that copse, walking down the path towards the camera. That would be about 11:22 am. The green becomes a little clearer at the 16:04 mark. Here's screen shot of 16:04 although easier to see on the video. What do you think @RexburgSleuth?

September 8  2019 Upper Geyser Basin Daytime 4x Streaming Camera Captures - YouTube.png

Start watching the path closest to the bottom of the screen at the 15:53 (YouTube) minute mark. Just after the blue screen flash, I could swear I see JJ's green jacket emerge from that copse, walking down the path towards the camera. That would be about 11:22 am. The green becomes a little clearer at the 16:04 mark. Here's screen shot of 16:04 although easier to see on the video. What do you think @RexburgSleuth?

View attachment 236622

I actually think your right ! Tyler is wearing a pink sweatshirt and LD and AC look like the photos.... nice work :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member