Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bail is 20-100x the amount they pleaded for

We know they could have posted $10-50K in cash with no need for a bondsman.

At $1m, they need to not only post $100K cash (which they may need for the legal fees) plus also security for the $1m

That is not so easy, and presumably they do no have this level of assets or liquidity.
Yeah, i know what they asked for...but since same judge who set the 5M... I would have thought they would have instructed Chad to get his ducks in order pronto...like last week.

I assumed he would have had this all lined up already. So I am wondering what the wrench might be as well.

I did not say anything when this property tax information was posted previously. But these charges are for 2012. Chad didn't decide to move to Idaho until 2014, right? And it is hard for me to believe they did not have a mortgage. They had had the bankruptcy and sold the Utah house to Tammy's parents. I just can't imagine they were cash flush to buy a house outright.

No, it's from 2019. Scroll down to page 227 or search Daybell in the document. It says 2019 at the top of the page his name is on. He is only delinquent for the 2nd half of 2019 (when Tammy died and he got married to Lori and they ran off to Hawaii).

http://www.co.fremont.id.us/departments/treasurer/unpaidlisting.pdf

Last edited:
The bail is 20-100x the amount they pleaded for

We know they could have posted $10-50K in cash with no need for a bondsman.

At $1m, they need to not only post $100K cash (which they may need for the legal fees) plus also security for the $1m

That is not so easy, and presumably they do no have this level of assets or liquidity.
Yeah, i know what they asked for...but since same judge who set the 5M... I would have thought they would have instructed Chad to get his ducks in order pronto...like last week.
Just love your rabbit hole, Lyrarya!
I just read what I wrote... don't take it wrong!! I mean I really LOVE your little rabbit hole!

bringing this over from the media thread for discussion -

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
7h
Reminder: These are the charges against Lori Felony 1 - desertion of JJ Vallow Felony 2 - desertion of Tylee Ryan Misdemeanor 1 - lying to officer about JJ Misdemeanor 2 - asking Melanie Gibb to lie about JJ Misdemeanor 3 - ignoring court order to produce kids in Idaho

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Is this a mistake? desertion of Tylee a misdemeanor?

EDITED TO ADD - I've been corrected, this was my misreading of the charges. It does say felony.

Last edited:
In pleading for lower bail it was mentioned she may have already planned, or booked the flight to go away (I don’t think so) but then prosecutor Wood mentioned that when they left suddenly they left the apartment with most of their stuff remaining behind. I thought that comment was pretty damning. He forgot to mention she was still absconding from the previous subpoena, tho fortunately the judge remembered.

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1236155130916921345

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

One member of the site tells
@fox13
he didn't believe in all ideas published on Pathway to Zion, but he felt part of the community. "I don’t think anything good is coming from these forums ... It seems like they’re taking bits and pieces of LDS doctrine. They’re twisting it

Adam Herbets on Twitter
@AdamHerbets

According to divorce papers obtained by FOX 13 in January, Lori Vallow believed she was married to James the Just in a previous life.

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Julie Rowe: "I don’t believe he was making it up. I believe he had deceiving spirits talking to him."

So Lori has had 6 husbands then ?
It's going to be difficult not discussing religion if this is going to be in MSM.

Presumably we can discuss this though, as it relates to the case, as long as we don't go off track.

BBM. Here's how I read it.

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
7h
Reminder: These are the charges against Lori Felony 1 - desertion of JJ Vallow Felony 2 - desertion of Tylee Ryan Misdemeanor 1 - lying to officer about JJ Misdemeanor 2 - asking Melanie Gibb to lie about JJ Misdemeanor 3 - ignoring court order to produce kids in Idaho

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
7h

That was felony 2. The lying/ obstruction was the misdemeanor. The only mistake the judge made IMO was saying the felony for desertion or JJ had a penalty of 4 years but he got it right for Tylee as 14 years

Just stepping in, but have been following this case (here, especially) from the beginning. I have been reading here for many years on the various cases that have piqued my interest or grabbed my heart. You all are pretty amazing!

My take on Lori is that she is a malignant narcissist. I dont think she actually believes in any of this end times stuff or that she is a god, but thoroughly enjoys that other people (Chad & Co) do think that way of her. I think she was ready and willing to join forces with anyone who would tell her she was special and who was willing to do her bidding. I seriously doubt she believes any of it truly.

I also expect that as soon as Chad is no longer willing or able to continue "proving" to her how special she is, she will turn on him like the viper she is.

People like Lori thrive on chaos and drama and when there isn't enough naturally, they manufacture it. While I dont think she believes she is a god in the way these cult members do, I do think she likes to believe that she is far superior to everyone else (including Chad - he is merely the "host" and she is the "parasite") and that she has the "right" to murder anyone she chooses.

I do think Chad is more likely to believe all that heretical nonsense and he seems to me like a big doof who probably never expected a woman as "pretty" and "charming" as LV to want him. Most victims of Narcissists dont realize they've become hosts until it is far too late, as they're too busy being charmed, validated and love-bombed by the Narc.

(I dont mean Chad is a victim in the real sense, but he may be a victim of Lori's narcissism.)

Anyway, if she bonds out, I expect things will get far more interesting. I dont believe the kids are alive and I dont think Lori expects they will ever be found. She thrives on this kind of drama and attention and doesn't want this to end. I think she absolutely revels in the media presence and the whole community showing up for her hearings. It matters not one whit to her that they come with scorn, as she has enough people validating her specialness right now. Usually, attention of any kind is most important to her type, as even negative attention validates her to some degree. Lori's type are emotional reactors more than they are logical planners, so I expect some real twists and turns in the future.

I think if/when Chad is arrested, she will turn on him, mainly because he will be less attractive to her and less likely to be more concerned with her than himself. She can't tolerate people who put themselves (or are otherwise put) before her.

MOO

No, it's from 2019. Scroll down to page 227 or search Daybell in the document. It says 2019 at the top of the page his name is on. He is only delinquent for the 2nd half of 2019 (when Tammy died and he got married to Lori and they ran off to Hawaii).

http://www.co.fremont.id.us/departments/treasurer/unpaidlisting.pdf
Trying to understand the report. To me, it appears that all land owner records appear to have the same payments made, and totals due. Could it just be the county records are not updated?

I was kind of surprised the Prosecutor didn't bring up the unpaid property taxes in the argument against bail, tbh. Jmo

Ha. Maybe he doesn't know. Maybe someone should send the prosecutor that info? But he had many stronger arguments than an unpaid property tax for $686.73 anyway. Like the fact they lied to LE officers and fled and left all their furniture in their apartment after the welfare check on JJ. The prosecutor brought up that they fled when police didn't even have a warrant for their arrest-- they were simply checking on a child's welfare at that time. If they will move to another state to avoid a simple question of "where is your child?" then they will flee for certain when they know an arrest is coming. I'm still convinced that they were planning to fly to Mexico in late January but Dateline videoing them made them choose not to take the shuttle bus. I think Maui was actually a test trip to see if they could sneak away. They found out fast that people knew them everywhere and police were alerted when they got on the plane to and from Maui. I hope it stays that way if they are free together again. MOO.

I assumed he would have had this all lined up already. So I am wondering what the wrench might be as well.

I did not say anything when this property tax information was posted previously. But these charges are for 2012. Chad didn't decide to move to Idaho until 2014, right? And it is hard for me to believe they did not have a mortgage. They had had the bankruptcy and sold the Utah house to Tammy's parents. I just can't imagine they were cash flush to buy a house outright.

If you look at the page noted, you'll see it is 2019 taxes.

Trying to understand the report. To me, it appears that all land owner records appear to have the same payments made, and totals due. Could it just be the county records are not updated?

No, this list is specifically of all people in the county with unpaid property taxes. Here is the page where you can get to the PDF: Fremont County Treasurer
Click on "Unpaid Tax Listing". This list was not updated with Chad's name until Feb 2020. See the rules under "Tax Collection" from that page linked above (BBM) :

Tax notices are mailed as early as possible in November each year. The tax notice is for the CALENDAR YEAR. All taxes on the first property roll are due Dec. 20 without late charges or interest. Tax may be paid in two halves; first half due Dec. 20 and a grace period on the second half until June 20 of the following year.

Any portion of a tax can be paid at any time, but if there is a remaining balance of the first half not paid by Dec. 20, there is a 2 percent late charge applied immediately and 1 percent per month interest beginning Jan. 1 of the following year on the remaining balance. If the second half is not paid by June 20, there is a 2 percent penalty and 1 percent per month interest from Jan. 1, NOT JUNE 21.

There are two other rolls for taxes. One is the subsequent roll, which is mailed out as soon as possible after the closing of the Board of Equalization the first Monday of December. The tax is due on this roll 30 days after mailing or as stated on the tax notice, with late charge and interest if delinquent. The missed property roll is sent the first part of February as soon as the BOE is closed.

No, this list is specifically of all people in the county with unpaid property taxes. Here is the page where you can get to the PDF: Fremont County Treasurer
Click on "Unpaid Tax Listing". This list was not updated with Chad's name until Feb 2020. See the rules under "Tax Collection" from that page linked above (BBM) :

Tax notices are mailed as early as possible in November each year. The tax notice is for the CALENDAR YEAR. All taxes on the first property roll are due Dec. 20 without late charges or interest. Tax may be paid in two halves; first half due Dec. 20 and a grace period on the second half until June 20 of the following year.

Any portion of a tax can be paid at any time, but if there is a remaining balance of the first half not paid by Dec. 20, there is a 2 percent late charge applied immediately and 1 percent per month interest beginning Jan. 1 of the following year on the remaining balance. If the second half is not paid by June 20, there is a 2 percent penalty and 1 percent per month interest from Jan. 1, NOT JUNE 21.

There are two other rolls for taxes. One is the subsequent roll, which is mailed out as soon as possible after the closing of the Board of Equalization the first Monday of December. The tax is due on this roll 30 days after mailing or as stated on the tax notice, with late charge and interest if delinquent. The missed property roll is sent the first part of February as soon as the BOE is closed.
Ok, got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member