Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this has been asked/answered before, I missed it. When Tammy's manner of death was questioned and her body was exhumed, why didn't the life insurance company freeze the money in Chad's account(s)? Were registered documents sent to Chad from the insurance company?(or companies, if that's the case)
She died in October, body was exhumed nearly two months later. My guess he already received all the money by then. I don't know that insurance company could freeze any of his accounts. I mean, one could put money into one account, then transfer it into another, etc.

Do you think it is at all possible the LE is waiting for both both AxC and TD toxicology tests to be complete so they can be released at the same time? If there are similarities (as many here suspect), that would blow this whole thing wide open. I'm sure every string is being pulled to get the results back ASAP.

Possibly. But only if they think the same person(s) responsible for both deaths AND if they are looking at federal charges. With there being so many different jurisdictions investigating, I think that whichever jurisdiction gets autopsy results first and has the evidence in order, the LEA will make an arrest or file charges first. And quite frankly, I don't have clear theory yet on who might have killed Alex. Lori and Chad flew to Hawaii Dec 1 and LE said they don't believe they returned to the mainland after that (until forced to by Lori's extradition). Alex died Dec 12th. That leaves a lot of questions as to how they could have had anything to do with his death. It's not impossible, but there's too much room for doubt still since we don't know the delivery method for the poison (assuming he was poisoned). MOO.

C
I agree with you, but since the preliminary investigation was such a farce I don’t think they’ll ever be able to prove who pulled the trigger. However, I’m not sure they need to in order for a “conspiracy to commit murder” charge to stick. That’s where I’m hanging my hopes...
CV was shot with a .45 cal ACP 1911 iirc. I have that model among many others. It’s massive, heavy hard steel and you need to have the hammer pulled back before the first shot, which is awkward and hard to do on a big gun, which is different than most other semi auto pistols. It’s really a mans war gun. I don’t see Lolo shooting it, even for practice. Also, she wasn’t the gunman at BB’s shooting and likely not Tammy’s. I think Alex is her trigger man.

M1911 pistol - Wikipedia

.....Just a thought here, in regards to the 'Final Trip' to Yellowstone... and possibilities of other peoples involvement?!

What if, there was a prepper friend in Chads general area, Idaho/ Utah whom Lori or Alex or Chad himself had access to that persons Cabin or property, and potentially used it as part of their "Plan" for the missing kids.... I know we have discussed possible area's before..... but this time I'm thinking private land of a fellow Doomer/Prepper.

That person may not have even been there, but offered shelter to them on a planned trip etc. The time frame would have to be Sept. 2019 through late Nov. 2019, I would think.

I believe there is a crime scene, or disposal of evidence site, for this case that police have yet to search (ie some DNA evidence or personal belongings, maybe even weapons)and it would have to be through somebody they trusted, or that they knew how/ when to get into their place quickly/ quietly.... Maybe even on a motorcycle... like a Harley Davidson....

If there are any lurkers here, who might have a place that Lori/Alex/Chad knew of or could have used between Sept- Late Nov. 2019..... Mention it to the Tip line, or Rexburgh PD. There is still evidence out there waiting to be discovered, and somebody from that group might hold the key!

Possibly. But only if they think the same person(s) responsible for both deaths AND if they are looking at federal charges. With there being so many different jurisdictions investigating, I think that whichever jurisdiction gets autopsy results first and has the evidence in order, the LEA will make an arrest or file charges first. And quite frankly, I don't have clear theory yet on who might have killed Alex. Lori and Chad flew to Hawaii Dec 1 and LE said they don't believe they returned to the mainland after that (until forced to by Lori's extradition). Alex died Dec 12th. That leaves a lot of questions as to how they could have had anything to do with his death. It's not impossible but there's too much room for doubt still since we don't know the delivery method for the poison (assuming he was poisoned). MOO.

Makes sense.

I was trying to come-up with a theory for AxC death as well. (That's why I was wondering when TD exhumation became public). There wasn't much time for a plan to be executed by them from HI.

Unless there is a mystery person that's not on our radar - - -
-another person in the house when CV was shot
-the guy in the storage unit on 10/2 as AxC can't be in two places at once
-maybe there was a 5th person in Yellowstone
-Colonel Mustard with the candlestick

I feel like this is stretching it, but it't hard to imagine these two could have orchestrated all this by themselves. They just don't seem that swift. If they are behind this whole thing - then the treasure trove of data ought to sink them. There were hardly in one place more than a few days during Sept, Oct, Nov.

The other part of the timeline that bothers me is Thanksgiving - Lori's whereabouts are unknown - where was she (holed up in a hotel in LA?) and what was she doing (packing and mailing the boxes to the condo?. If they left on the 1st from LA and they left RX on the 26/27, where/when were the boxes mailed.

Once they get AxC work/transit records, track all the vehicles, review all the financial transactions and mine the treasure trove of device data we'll be in business.

Sorry, just going off on tangents while we wait for more morsels on information.

.....Just a thought here, in regards to the 'Final Trip' to Yellowstone... and possibilities of other peoples involvement?!

What if, there was a prepper friend in Chads general area, Idaho/ Utah whom Lori or Alex or Chad himself had access to that persons Cabin or property, and potentially used it as part of their "Plan" for the missing kids.... I know we have discussed possible area's before..... but this time I'm thinking private land of a fellow Doomer/Prepper.

That person may not have even been there, but offered shelter to them on a planned trip etc. The time frame would have to be Sept. 2019 through late Nov. 2019, I would think.

I believe there is a crime scene, or disposal of evidence site, for this case that police have yet to search (ie some DNA evidence or personal belongings, maybe even weapons)and it would have to be through somebody they trusted, or that they knew how/ when to get into their place quickly/ quietly.... Maybe even on a motorcycle... like a Harley Davidson....

If there are any lurkers here, who might have a place that Lori/Alex/Chad knew of or could have used between Sept- Late Nov. 2019..... Mention it to the Tip line, or Rexburgh PD. There is still evidence out there waiting to be discovered, and somebody from that group might hold the key!

I doubt that any "prepper" group is involved. They could have easily gone camping, probably the FBI already know where they stayed.

There is so much space...:oops:

Today would have been Tammy and Chads 30th wedding anniversary. I have thought of Tammy throughout but honestly my main focus has been on the children. Her legacy has been forever tarnished by the actions of many others regardless of the conclusion of her autopsy.
Unfortunately, it looks like not even a milestone anniversary has swayed Chad to crack. 30 years of building a life together that was probably far from perfect, as most marriages are, but I wonder any regrets on how things are working out, Chad?

I doubt that any "prepper" group is involved. They could have easily gone camping, probably the FBI already know where they stayed.

There is so much space...:oops:

Nope, not involved..... But may have offered them a place to stay while on this trip.... That person may not have even been there.... and wouldn't have suspected anything at the time because all the LV and CD sketchy stuff came out later.

I feel strongly their is a private location that holds answers, and someone who knows them might have offered them a quiet location at that time.

If this has been asked/answered before, I missed it. When Tammy's manner of death was questioned and her body was exhumed, why didn't the life insurance company freeze the money in Chad's account(s)? Were registered documents sent to Chad from the insurance company?(or companies, if that's the case)

Section 15-2-803 – Idaho State Legislature

I'm not a lawyer, but it looks like Idaho has a slayer statute, so Chad can not benefit from Tammys death if he is convicted. All assets he received upon her death would be revoked (big legal mess) and placed in Tammy's estate. The insurance companies usually have a period of 2 years to contest anything fraudulent or suspicious. I think the issue is not that the policy was paid but to whom the rightful beneficiary should be.

Happy Monday Everyone! Although I feel bad saying that with 2 children missing. So a couple things I’ve been thinking about today.
So Chad was smart enough to listen to his attorney when he told him to get Lori her own attorneys. I would have to believe then that he’s smart enough to listen to his attorney if he tells Chad not to bail Lori out in case they arrest Chad and he needs the money to bail himself out. So even though Chad says he’s trying to find a bondsman for Lori, he’s probably happy on the inside that no bondsman is taking the case. How crazy would it be if they arrest Chad and he can bail himself out while Lori sits in jail. I bet she’d turn on him.
Also, does anyone know if CP offered to put up his house as collateral for Lori’s bond? Or maybe he’s saving that for if Chad gets arrested?

Makes sense.

I was trying to come-up with a theory for AxC death as well. (That's why I was wondering when TD exhumation became public). There wasn't much time for a plan to be executed by them from HI.

Unless there is a mystery person that's not on our radar - - -
-another person in the house when CV was shot
-the guy in the storage unit on 10/2 as AxC can't be in two places at once
-maybe there was a 5th person in Yellowstone
-Colonel Mustard with the candlestick

I feel like this is stretching it, but it't hard to imagine these two could have orchestrated all this by themselves. They just don't seem that swift. If they are behind this whole thing - then the treasure trove of data ought to sink them. There were hardly in one place more than a few days during Sept, Oct, Nov.

The other part of the timeline that bothers me is Thanksgiving - Lori's whereabouts are unknown - where was she (holed up in a hotel in LA?) and what was she doing (packing and mailing the boxes to the condo?. If they left on the 1st from LA and they left RX on the 26/27, where/when were the boxes mailed.

Once they get AxC work/transit records, track all the vehicles, review all the financial transactions and mine the treasure trove of device data we'll be in business.

Sorry, just going off on tangents while we wait for more morsels on information.

Tammy's Dec 11th exhumation was not public knowledge until Dec 20th when LE released the first press release on facebook: Rexburg Police Department

That said, we shouldn't forget that Chad previously worked in the Springville Cemetery and he grew up in Springville and went to HS there. The cemetery workers who had to dig up Tammy could have inadvertently alerted Chad to it happening. I'm not saying they were complicit in any plot, but someone who knew Chad could have sent Chad a text such as "Dude, why is Tammy being dug up?" Also, it's hard to keep things like this quiet in a small town. If local LE used their radios to coordinate the exhumation, then the activity might have been picked up by someone listening in with a ham radio or police scanner radio. And then that person could have passed the info on to Chad.

One thing to take into account is the time difference between Utah and Hawaii. Assuming Lori and Chad were in Kauai and hypothetically they got a text from some "concerned friend" on Dec 11 just after 6:30 AM in UT, saying they just dug Tammy up... It would be 3:30 AM in Hawaii: Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator
They might have been asleep when the message came through but they would theoretically have extra time to decide to get a morning flight back to AZ, contact someone in AZ with instructions, or send an overnight airmail package to Alex to arrive by the afternoon of Dec 12th.

MOO.

The way I see it is, there are several separate places to look at when discussing JUST the missing kids element:

1, Last known location of Tylee (which we basically already assume is Yellowstone)

2, Last know location of JJ (was this the condo?)

3, A potential Crime scene/ disposal place with running water, sink etc (kids went missing at different dates, were the placed together OR.... What really happened to JJ and where) Possible Weapons/ DNA/ Burn site.

4, Burial site or sites (yes I believe they are no longer alive, and remains are hidden somewhere)

MOO.

Tammy's Dec 11th exhumation was not public knowledge until Dec 20th when LE released the first press release on facebook: Rexburg Police Department

That said, we shouldn't forget that Chad previously worked in the Springville Cemetery and he grew up in Springville and went to HS there. The cemetery workers who had to dig up Tammy could have inadvertently alerted Chad to it happening. I'm not saying they were complicit in any plot, but someone who knew Chad could have sent Chad a text such as "Dude, why is Tammy being dug up?" Also, it's hard to keep things like this quiet in a small town. If local LE used their radios to coordinate the exhumation, then the activity might have been picked up by someone listening in with a ham radio or police scanner radio. And then that person could have passed the info on to Chad.

One thing to take into account is the time difference between Utah and Hawaii. Assuming Lori and Chad were in Kauai and hypothetically they got a text from some "concerned friend" on Dec 11 just after 6:30 AM in UT, saying they just dug Tammy up... It would be 3:30 AM in Hawaii: Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator
They might have been asleep when the message came through but they would theoretically have extra time to decide to get a morning flight back to AZ, contact someone in AZ with instructions, or send an overnight airmail package to Alex to arrive by the afternoon of Dec 12th.

MOO.

Very good points as always!! Thank you!

MOO.
Great points, it really sounds like they were tipped off, even though in HI. If she was buried almost anywhere else, not so much. So Alex... May have been suicide, or he got sloppy playing with his poison. I don’t see how they could have done it from HI. So curious on his tox results!

Section 15-2-803 – Idaho State Legislature

I'm not a lawyer, but it looks like Idaho has a slayer statute, so Chad can not benefit from Tammys death if he is convicted. All assets he received upon her death would be revoked (big legal mess) and placed in Tammy's estate. The insurance companies usually have a period of 2 years to contest anything fraudulent or suspicious. I think the issue is not that the policy was paid but to whom the rightful beneficiary should be.
Well, he hasn't been convicted so he can keep the money, at least for now. My guess is most of it has already been spend.

MOO.
Excellent points!! Amazing what you do! Sorry to ask, I know it's been covered, but where was AxC the day of the paintball gun incident again? Thanks! I just can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo