Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Lori shot Charles. She invited Alex there because she expected trouble-she admitted that much to the police. Then she took Charles' phone knowing full well he would want it back. She made claims to the police that she was scared of Charles, and wanted him to leave with JJ quickly. Yet she also admitted she took Charles' phone, thus preventing him from actually leaving-because who is going to leave without their phone? So seems to me she caused trouble, but she had invited Alex to be there for a reason.

There was an interesting comment from LV and CV's former landlord about this...

Remember he got a message from CV the night before, who said he was gone over to meet with Lori, and it hadn't gone well... he would be asking for divorce and needing another rental.

The landlord went on to say, he woke to the news of CVs death, and the neighbor also let him know Lori was having a 'loud pool party'.... Landlord asked her to move at that point.

So Lori had some type of plan to meet with Charles... Alex comes to the house, and Adam was also in town at that time... It makes me wonder if another intervention by CV was planned, Alex was there to defend and things went drastically wrong the night before?

Also, my friend told me AR-15 do jam sometimes, rarely, but it happens, especially if it hadn't been used a lot He also said, weirdly, often, people that own a .45 cal ACO 1911 also own a AR-15. Interesting. MOO.
Short trivia, the 1911 was invented by John Browning of Ogden, Utah territory. He was born in 1855 there. Lots of other companies copied it. The AR15 stands for Armalite Rifle, again lots of companies copied it.

Ok this is one of the parts of our bizarre case I was thinking about at 3 am last night/morning...

September 19.2020
.There was a story last week of a lady from Rexburg who flew on the same Allegiant flight as Chad to Mesa Gateway Airport AZ. This would be Idaho Falls to Mesa
Rexburg woman recounts encounter with Chad Daybell during flight to Mesa in September

Then we have this...

19 Sept 2019 -The new nanny arrives to watch JJ; "When I walked inside, [Lori] mentioned how she was waiting for her brother to come and leave with her to the airport. She said she was going to the Idaho Falls airport. She said her brother also lived here in Rexburg." "[Lori] mentioned how if she got home later to give JJ his medicine right before bed because it makes him tired fast. She joked about how she liked that because some days when he was extra tough for her to handle, she would give him his meds and have him go to bed early..." While Lori is gone JJ has a melt-down; when Lori returns she shows JJ an “overwhelming” amount of love according to the nanny. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, Fox13 SLC).

***I am leaning towards Lori driving Alex and Chad to the airport in Idaho Falls that day. Why is Chad in Arizona ? Also the lady in the interview said he sits in the middle seat. So was this a quick purchase of a seat ? (middle) We have Chad as a speaker Sept 21 in Rexburg. Did he fly back or drive back to Idaho?

Last edited:
Ok this is one of the parts of our bizarre case I was thinking about at 3 am last night/morning...

September 19.2020
.There was a story last week of a lady from Rexburg who flew on the same Allegiant flight as Chad to Mesa Gateway Airport AZ. This would be Idaho Falls to Mesa
Rexburg woman recounts encounter with Chad Daybell during flight to Mesa in September

Then we have this...

19 Sept 2019 -The new nanny arrives to watch JJ; "When I walked inside, [Lori] mentioned how she was waiting for her brother to come and leave with her to the airport. She said she was going to the Idaho Falls airport. She said her brother also lived here in Rexburg." "[Lori] mentioned how if she got home later to give JJ his medicine right before bed because it makes him tired fast. She joked about how she liked that because some days when he was extra tough for her to handle, she would give him his meds and have him go to bed early..." While Lori is gone JJ has a melt-down; when Lori returns she shows JJ an “overwhelming” amount of love according to the nanny. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News, Fox13 SLC).

***I am leaning towards Lori driving Alex and Chad to the airport in Idaho Falls that day. Why is Chad in Arizona ? Also the lady in the interview said he sits in the middle seat. So was this a quick purchase of a seat ? (middle) We have Chad as a speaker Sept 21 in Rexburg. Did he fly back or drive back to Idaho?
Was she calling Chad her brother?

Some new insights into Tammy's exhumation, as well as Tammy and Chad's life and work while living in Springville, UT (more info in the link below):

City of Springville Employment Records
Tammy Daybell
  • Worked for Springville City as a billing secretary and receptionist from June 1988 to 1992 & 1996 to unknown (the city could not locate the final date).
Chad Daybell
  • 1985-1987 Parks Department Worker and Supervisor
  • 1989-1992 Cemetery Worker
  • Hired 12/4/1995 as a Full-Time Cemetery Worker; Became a Cemetery Supervisor in July 1996, Resigned 1999
  • Hired 8/2008 as a Part-Time Cemetery Maintenance Worker, Resigned 2009
  • Hired 05/2013 as the Cemetery Sexton, Resigned 10/2014
The Daybell family moved to Idaho in 2015.

Exhumed Evidence: The Life & Death Of Tammy Daybell

Or did they pick him up on the way..? Is Alex on the flight also? Something is odd on that day and she places herself doing an airport drop off in her own words to the nanny .
So much of this case comes down to what Chad or Lori said about something, and I don't believe one word either of them says. It makes this all beyond complicated. MOO.

September 19.2020

Then we have this...

Do we know for sure that Chad spoke at the Sept 21st event? The cease and desist people claim he last spoke at one of their events in Feb 2019. And he's not listed on the program: https://c016731e-8d78-4959-b413-a97...d/b30d25_1ebff8f22cbd42518d57c497a9f6f638.pdf
From here: https://www.preparingapeople.com/copy-of-conference-tickets-1
He could have attended that event, but I'm not sure we have confirmation of that. I'm glad you brought this up, however, as I have been wanting to figure out why Chad would have been going to Mesa on Sept 19th. Here's what I have in my timeline notes for the days leading up to Sept 19th:

16 Sept 2019 – Chad and Lori do a podcast along with MG called: “3 Feel the Fire ~ Chad Daybell Sharing Jesus' Love”.

17 Sept 2019 approx 3:15 pm – JJ is seen playing outside Lori’s Pioneer Road apt in Rexburg on a neighbor’s doorbell camera video (2KUTV).

18 Sept 2019, 2:00 - A nanny Lori found on care.com first comes to meet Lori and JJ. The nanny later told RPD she understood her employment was going to be ongoing (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc). During that first visit, Lori was welcoming and hugged the nanny but reportedly told several falsehoods “She explained to me how they recently moved here from Arizona. Her husband had just died of a heart attack and how J.J doesn't quite understand the situation…Her daughter also lives in Rexburg and is going to college. She said her daughter doesn't like to babysit J.J without being paid so she wanted me to work for her. Occasionally her daughter would come visit for dinner or to do laundry, but she never said that she lived there with them. It appeared that only Lori and J.J lived there... ” the nanny said (AZfamily). The probable cause doc says no evidence has been found of Tylee ever enrolling in college in BYU-Idaho or any other BYU campus.

19 Sept 2019 - A Rexburg woman has a long conversation w/ Chad on a flight to Mesa, AZ. During the conversation, they talked about their families, religion, and Chad's books; the anonymous woman has read a few of them and says, "[Chad] told me he was not writing those novels anymore about an apocalypse or something. He was just going in a total new direction in the books that he was writing." Chad tells her he is on his way to help a female relative in the Valley (i.e. the Phoenix area) who needs to remodel her home. "He said I hope we can get this work done in the time that I have before I have to be back," recalled the woman (Fox10 Phoenix).

19 Sept 2019 - A Rexburg woman has a long conversation w/ Chad on a flight to Mesa, AZ. During the conversation, they talked about their families, religion, and Chad's books; the anonymous woman has read a few of them and says, "[Chad] told me he was not writing those novels anymore about an apocalypse or something. He was just going in a total new direction in the books that he was writing." Chad tells her he is on his way to help a female relative in the Valley (i.e. the Phoenix area) who needs to remodel her home. "He said I hope we can get this work done in the time that I have before I have to be back," recalled the woman (Fox10 Phoenix).
Hmm, where did he go when he landed? Bet the FBI knows...don't need a warrant for location info.

From the article, BBM:

We did [the exhumation] as confidential as we could,” said Rod Oldroyd, Springville City administrative services manager.

Employees with the city’s parks department arrived at the Evergreen Cemetery at 6 a.m. that Wednesday to prepare for the exhumation.

Many other people were here that had to be here – witnesses, county attorneys, the sheriff from Idaho, sheriff from Utah, coroners, coroners’ assistants, funeral director – all of that had to be done,” Oldroyd said.

Witnesses showed up by 6:30 a.m. and the exhumation began. By 2:30 p.m., Daybell’s body was back underground, Oldroyd said.

Exhumed Evidence: The Life & Death Of Tammy Daybell

That sounds like quite a few people present, some (like Oldroyd) may have even known Tammy and Chad personally. I wonder also if any of the "witnesses" were from Tammy's side of the family? Hopefully everyone kept things confidential, but word may have leaked back to Chad - maybe even from a passerby who knew the family but wasn't involved in the exhumation, who saw what was going on and started asking questions. Not that it's important at this point. I'm just still wondering about AC's strange and untimely death the following day and how it might be connected.

19 Sept 2019 -"Redvines86, post: 15924307, member: 257789"]I think she was a big part of it all, but I don't think she could have shot him. MOO
Agree, she's a big part, as, IMO, is the other spouse of the quickly-married trio. Three married people are all suddenly widowed or, because someone missed, just divorced. Two of the 6 already live in Rexburg; three more move there, and then the kids disappear.

Does anyone know of primary sources that state LV and or CD beliefs. I know they identify as LDS and have read what she told Charles and some other comments here. I am sure there are cult experts combing through their online activity and podcasts looking for clues as to where they would put the children. Just wonder if anyone here has a compilation of those beliefs. I am fuzzy on what they really believe. I don't want to give traffic to their podcasts or buy or read his books. No time for nonsense.

Also for those of you who may wonder why you feel such deep aversion to their behavior, here is some Biblical support. Proverbs 6:16-19.
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

***Please note it says God hates the behavior not the person doing the behavior. I think as humans we have a hard time keeping them separate. But it is healthier for us to do so. Just don't want them them hurting more people than they already have, including those that are here trying to find the kids.

Question for anyone with knowledge: at what point does Lori have to actually answer the direct question of where the kids are? I get that there are procedural hearings, but where does the rubber finally meet the road?

Sadly, she never has to answer. They cannot force her, she could and has plead the 5th... I just hoping someone else will break that knows, because I fear she plans on taking it to the grave!

Question for anyone with knowledge: at what point does Lori have to actually answer the direct question of where the kids are? I get that there are procedural hearings, but where does the rubber finally meet the road?

Not a lawyer. MOO. The next hearing is the Preliminary Hearing - and that is all about probable cause. If the prosecution prevails this will get bound over to district court, she will be arraigned on the charges - and the the trial will start with jury selection etc. there will probably be many delays and motions but this process is meant to happen in 180 days.

She could be convicted on all charge without ever answering that question.

I don’t think it’s a process question more of a pressure question. When the pressure gets too much she will talk.

I don’t think it’s a process question more of a pressure question. When the pressure gets too much she will talk.
I feel she only cares about her current (and recurring) husband so perhaps that's her greatest pressure point? I don't want her to make bail because these two seem physically OBSESSED with each other (ugghh). If she can't make bail, maybe the physical separation will be enough??? Another reason for BB companies to refuse to work with her!

Sadly, she never has to answer. They cannot force her, she could and has plead the 5th... I just hoping someone else will break that knows, because I fear she plans on taking it to the grave!

I agree. Lori had a plan, that no one would miss Tylee, and she could just dissapear. The fly in the ointment was JJ and Kay Woodcock. Kay was the one who has pushed this. She didn't accept that she couldn't at least talk to JJ.

Lori reminds me of Susan Smith, and Dianne Downs. Both women had future plans in their lives, that did not include children. So they were eliminated.

I scares me that Lori almost got away with everything. She won't say anything. She is hard, and truly believes in her delusional head, that she has done nothing wrong.

I have a relative who is a medico-legal death investigator in a state with a Medical Examiner system. Where she works a death investigator is required by law to be on scene within 4 hours of the initial call reporting the death. A doctor who is moonlighting would never be considered for the job simply because s/he wouldn't be able to be there in time.

This is certainly not to disagree that the system works where your friend is a coroner. My point is there are many different ways to do death investigation and many jurisdictions have different constraints. The way Fremont County, Idaho does it is a valid system given the small population and corresponding budget. Let's not throw the coroner under the bus, she isn't responsible for any of the deaths or disappearances.

And hopefully we can all agree that Coroner Dye is a fantastic name.
As a former Nurse ,I worked with the ME, during day shift at local hospital in a small town in Southern Oregon. In criminal cases LE was always present.
Thank you for every one's brilliant input.

C

CV was shot with a .45 cal ACP 1911 iirc. I have that model among many others. It’s massive, heavy hard steel and you need to have the hammer pulled back before the first shot, which is awkward and hard to do on a big gun, which is different than most other semi auto pistols. It’s really a mans war gun. I don’t see Lolo shooting it, even for practice. Also, she wasn’t the gunman at BB’s shooting and likely not Tammy’s. I think Alex is her trigger man.

M1911 pistol - Wikipedia

An individual can be charged with first degree murder without firing a gun.

This would be dependent on a number of factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo