Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this is the one area that makes me nervous. If it comes back inconclusive, he will walk on charges for her death. I think him being in bed with her and the last one to see her would raise enough reasonable suspicion to bring him in for questioning at the least.
CD had to know that AxC popped in on TD. What was the purpose of that stunt?
Shooting an unloaded weapon...
It seems to me AxC's behavior is another kind of strange.
I could definitely see a defense attorney for CD trying to create doubt of his guilt by pointing at the "masked man" attack.
Would be curious how CD would explain that "random" attack on his wife just prior to her death. Especially in light of its similarity of the attack on BB (but with bullets) within days.
We also need to keep score not only of the missing and deceased, but these failed attempts as well.
Was AxC becoming unglued? Or perhaps using drugs? His autopsy might give clues on that.
For TD's autopsy, it could be tricky proving that CD was directly responsible.
But there appears substantial motives, and supported by publicly known facts to point to a conspiracy to kill TD.
The numerous lies these people have told demonstrates that CD is not innocent in all of this.

Whether or not he has been excommunicated isn't an issue here. He'd be welcomed to attend church although there are certain things he would be considered not eligible to participate in and if he was excommunicated he would receive a calling (aka volunteer assignment). But, in theory, if he wanted to, he could go through a repetance process and at some point in the future (I think at least a year after excommunication) be rebaptized and from an official viewpoint be considered a member in good standing, I think.

Actual active and devout members might have some subtle refinements to what I've said, but for the most part I'm sure all of that is correct.

MOO
Church isnt the issue.
No one in their right mind would want to be near these people.
I've not heard of murderous sociopaths / psychopaths comorbid with other mental illness and criminal behaviors becoming "safe" to be around. There is loads of time to pray in the penitentiary.

Yes, IIRC he quit going in Rexburg after Tammy's passing..? And while it's been established she likes the public drama, (even in the courtroom smirking and smiling as she gets slammed with a $1m bail) him, apparently not so much. I can't imagine what the public pressure feels like. People holding signs demanding answers from you, where ever you go, even online and in all the news.
Thats true, but for CD, the stuff going on in his torn veil head seems far more wild.
Last night I started a list if things we assume but can't confirm - then I deleted it. We have pinned a lot on AxC, but sometimes I wonder if there is another person involved that's not on our radar. We still have the 10/2-3 issues where AxC can't be in two places at once. Was there a 5th person at Yellowstone?
He certainly was a busy beaver.
MBP had to know some of what was going on because of how close she was to LVD and AxC. They lived in the same complex. AxC attempted murder on BB... They both got married in Vegas shortly after. Its not believable that MBP would not hear about or ask about where JJ and TR were. There is a larger circle of people involved. I'm not sure where line between family and non-family is in this case. Its has some real dynamic elements.

We may want to add this times 6:30am exhumation begins -2:30pm re-burial to the timeline.

11 Dec 2019 – Authorities exhume Tammy Daybell’s body for a 2nd autopsy after determining her death was suspicious.

12 Dec 2019, about 3:20 pm – Lori’s brother, **A L E X** Cox, is found unconscious and laying in feces on an upstairs bathroom floor in Gilbert, AZ. Joseph Lopez (JL), the 25 year old son of AC’s “girlfriend,” is the one who finds AC and calls 911. “He just passed out here on the, on my bathroom,” JL says when he calls 911. The dispatcher asks: “Can you lay him flat on his back, on the ground?” “Um… I’ll try,” JL says. “It’s just, there’s feces there and I’m trying to just keep cool right now.” The 911 call reveals that JL does not know AC’s last name nor age and JL is also unaware that AC married his mom ZP in Las Vegas on Nov 29. ZP returns home moments before EMTs arrive and says she knows CPR. **A L E X** dies that day; his cause of death is still unknown. LE has said the autopsy results could take 3 months (Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix)

Does anybody know what time the news of her exhumation first broke.....
911 was called to report AxC 25 hr's after she was reburied....
Good point. Nobody knew about the exhumation beforehand so once Chad found out (they were in Hawaii then), maybe a quick call to AxC and he killed himself.

He had moved to Rexburg by that time but we don't know where he was that day. From the timeline:

1 Oct 2019 – Lori’s brother Alex is served with an eviction notice for his San Tan Valley rental house (Court docs).

1 Oct 2019, 2:08 - 2:32 pm - Lori signs a $53-per-month rental agreement for a 10×10 unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg. Oct 1 is the only time Lori visits the unit alone; She is driving a blue Nissan Rogue. She is seen removing a heavy tote from her car and placing it into the unit after she signs the contract. Later CCTV shows Lori and/or a man associated with her visiting the unit nine times in October and once in November (East Idaho News, Dateline).

2 Oct 2019, abt 9:14 am – BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani, is shot at in the driveway of his Gilbert, AZ home; A bullet narrowly misses BB and shatters the driver’s side window of his Tesla. At first BB thought the shooter was using a paintball gun, due to the sound it made, but when he examines his car he sees a bullet hole and realizes it was a real gun with a silencer. The shooter is driving a vehicle matching the description of Tylee’s Jeep. BB calls 911. “Did you see the guy that, that actually—” The dispatcher begins to ask. “I didn’t see who it was,” BB answers. Much of the call is redacted. It’s unclear what he was telling the dispatcher but in later interviews, we learn BB suspects it was Alex driving. BB knew CV well, knew all about AC shooting CV in July and recognized the Jeep. After GPD arrive and take BB’s statement, a police report is filed, and an attempted murder investigation begins. The Jeep was caught on CCTV and was later confirmed to be registered to the late Charles Vallow. After the shooting attempt on his life, BB takes his 4 children and goes into hiding with them (Family interview on GH; Fox News & Arizona Republic, Dateline).

2 Oct 2019, 1:28 pm – Lori and a man visit her Rexburg storage unit in her car; they stay about 4 minutes (East Idaho News).

3 Oct 2019, around 1:00 pm - Lori and a man visit her Rexburg storage unit in Lori’s car; they stay about 4 minutes (East Idaho News).

4 Oct 2019 - Tammy Daybell visits her parents in Springville, UT about 15 days before she died; She was healthy and doing Zumba and a clogging class according to her dad.

4 Oct 2019 - A judgement is entered in the San Tan Valley eviction case against Alex (Court records).

Between 6 Oct – 26 Oct 2019 – A man (possibly Alex), visits Lori’s Rexburg Storage unit alone 5 times. He drops off a variety of items, including gun cases (East Idaho News)

6 Oct 2019, 1:42-1:50 pm – A man visits Lori’s storage unit alone in the pick-up truck belonging to Alex and he takes something out of the unit; he stays about 8 minutes (Dateline).

9 Oct 2019 - Tammy has an encounter with a masked man with a gun outside her Salem home, which she contacts the police about. She also posted about it on Facebook:
“Something really weird just happened, and I want you to know so you can watch out,”...“I had gotten home and parked in our front driveway. As I was getting stuff out of the back seat, a guy wearing a ski mask was suddenly standing by the back of my car with a paintball gun. He shot at me several times, although I don’t think it was loaded. I yelled for Chad and he ran off around the back of my house...” (East Idaho News, Daily Mail)

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION
I didn't realise BB thought it was a paintball gun due to the sound of it.

"At first BB thought the shooter was using a paintball gun, due to the sound it made, but when he examines his car he sees a bullet hole and realizes it was a real gun with a silencer".

That is pretty coincidental to the report from Tammy only a week later. I wonder if Tammy's car was even properly examined by anyone?

ETA does the family still have Tammy's car? What if a bullet is lodged in it somewhere?

Last edited:
It is confusing since early reports were that it was ruled self defense and case closed, however the Dateline special had long interviews with detectives from Chandler who have been actively investigating CV's death since that day. We also know from the subpoena on JJ's school, LIFE Academy, that the Chandler investigation is for conspiracy to commit 1st degree homicide, which means somebody can be convicted of murder even is she didn't pull the trigger.
And notably, of the people present at CV's [alleged]murder, another is dead, 2 are missing, 1 is smiling. Occam's razor tells me that JJ and TR are missing because of what they witnessed, and AxC had some splinter of guilt about their "disappearance" which caused him to use a substance that killed him.
Based on AxC's police statements
He initially said CV was accusing him.
What accusations would lead to such a blow up? The things I come up with are, sex, abuse, or CV catching on that AxC was involved with helping LVD in her scheme with CD and other things.

Not a lawyer. MOO. The next hearing is the Preliminary Hearing - and that is all about probable cause. If the prosecution prevails this will get bound over to district court, she will be arraigned on the charges - and the the trial will start with jury selection etc. there will probably be many delays and motions but this process is meant to happen in 180 days.

She could be convicted on all charge without ever answering that question.

I don’t think it’s a process question more of a pressure question. When the pressure gets too much she will talk.
I don't think she will talk, even if she goes to jail for abandonment.

IMO, if she is guilty of murder, she will take a few years' sentence versus a lifetime behind bars.

Good thoughts!!

I wanted to add one piece of information to the puzzle, as somewhere along the line, we were told by Charles Vallow's preceding ex-wife of some uniquely fascinating aspects (bolded by me below):

Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

A year after Charles and Lori got married, Cheryl became concerned about Lori’s mental state.

“She just seemed off. There were a lot of strange goings-on at their home to the point that a judge ordered cameras to be put in their home to protect the children,” Cheryl recalls.

Nothing suspicious or criminal was ever found on the video footage, Cheryl said, but she said something wasn’t right with Lori. During child custody hearings, Cheryl says Lori seemed to enjoy being in court and “all the drama” surrounding it.

“Lori was also in a custody battle with Joseph Ryan, and it was so intertwined that the judge combined our cases altogether in the courtroom,” Cheryl recalls. “It was quite odd, but she loved it. That’s when I learned she doesn’t do what she’s told to do if she doesn’t want to. I saw that a lot in court.”

All of which is fascinating, not least of which for the reason because nobody on these boards has ever heard of a combined custody hearing before; and both this melding of the cases plus the mandatory in-home cameras, I assume, are checkable in the court record.

We also know from extensive information and reports, that Lori has gotten out of at least two of her marriages/custody situations by (a) fighting bitterly tooth and nail; (b) claiming that it was in fact the now-deceased husbands who were violent; when simultaneously (c), sending AxC out to beat these two husbands up, and quite possibly making AxC responsible for not just one, but both of their deaths, in the bargain.

Which is psychologically interesting because not only is Lori positioning herself as the quintessential victim to the rest of the world, this poor battered little slip of a girl; but that she is in fact doing so when the reality is, she is actually a master manipulator who has gotten everything she ever wanted; except for the bio dad of Colby, the "love of her life who didn't want them" (paraphrase of Lori's own statements).

As a second layer, 20+ years later, Lori is in fact both rejecting her child whose father didn't want either of them; as well as the (first ever!) grandchild, whom he's now rolled out for Lori's approval.

Plus, she thinks she's a divine figure who can't in fact die; so there's that.
I'm curious about the "strange goings on" that prompted cameras... anyone know?

Ok so MBP and AxC stayed in Rexburg apartments until when? We know AxC was back in Az by December, when he died there. Also, MBP moved in to her apartment after the last sighting of the kids, so didn't she think to ask her aunt where her cousins were? And what was Lori's response? There are still other people lying in this conspiracy IMO.

Great points, it really sounds like they were tipped off, even though in HI. If she was buried almost anywhere else, not so much. So Alex... May have been suicide, or he got sloppy playing with his poison. I don’t see how they could have done it from HI. So curious on his tox results!
They had to have been tipped off. Guess I never thought they would have flown back, however. I have thought Alex too much a zombie now, to feel any need for suicide... but ZP? She was always bonded to Lori more deeply than Alex (imo). I think she would have done anything... and most likely had access to any poison or whatever that might have been in Alex' possession... And she could have been instructed to "overload" the poison and then get rid of it... She was "conveniently" missing from the house when Alex actually died.

They had to have been tipped off. Guess I never thought they would have flown back, however. I have thought Alex too much a zombie now, to feel any need for suicide... but ZP? She was always bonded to Lori more deeply than Alex (imo). I think she would have done anything... and most likely had access to any poison or whatever that might have been in Alex' possession... And she could have been instructed to "overload" the poison and then get rid of it... She was "conveniently" missing from the house when Alex actually died.
She entered the house during the 911 call and took over CPR I think.

Is this new info?

Sources: Alex Cox may be linked to Tammy Daybell's death

I agree. Lori had a plan, that no one would miss Tylee, and she could just dissapear. The fly in the ointment was JJ and Kay Woodcock. Kay was the one who has pushed this. She didn't accept that she couldn't at least talk to JJ.

Lori reminds me of Susan Smith, and Dianne Downs. Both women had future plans in their lives, that did not include children. So they were eliminated.

I scares me that Lori almost got away with everything. She won't say anything. She is hard, and truly believes in her delusional head, that she has done nothing wrong.
What about Colby? Lori pretended that Tylee kept in touch with him via messages. He was growing suspicious when she didn't answer his calls. I don't think Colby would be fine with never seeing his siblings again.

If there isn't enough evidence that the children are dead (something that we haven't seen so far), Lori probably won't be charged with murder, let alone convicted.

What about Colby? Lori pretended that Tylee kept in touch with him via messages. He was growing suspicious when she didn't answer his calls. I don't think Colby would be fine with never seeing his siblings again.

If there isn't enough evidence that the children are dead (something that we haven't seen so far), Lori probably won't be charged with murder, let alone convicted.

Yes, Colby. I forgot about him. I believe that he was probably next up for elimination.

It looks like the charges Lori has now, will probably stick, and based on those, with maximum sentences, up to 30 years.

We have not heard from Lori's parents, and Melani had to be in on the plan. She is lucky she isn't dead.

Sadly, she never has to answer. They cannot force her, she could and has plead the 5th... I just hoping someone else will break that knows, because I fear she plans on taking it to the grave!

Technically I don't think she has plead the fifth at any point. She's lied. She'd refused to comment to news people. But I don't think either one of those are pleading the fifth, are they?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member