Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, she is not a good "risk". There is nothing that ties her to the area, not family, or property. She has already demonstrated her willingness to flee the jurisdiction, and fight extradition.

The fact that all she needs to do to get out of jail, is demonstrate that she has been supporting her children, and did not abandon them. The fact that she refuses to comply with this simple task, makes her a flight risk, that it is more likely than not, she is guilty of the charges, and potentially more serious charges could be pending.

Pretty much, if I was looking at her paperwork, she has zero property assets, that is a big thing. She has nothing to lose by fleeing. And it appears that all of her assets, whatever they are, are in cash or disposable assets, such as jewelry.

She would need to post her own cash bond with the court.

It is nothing about "dislike", it is risk assessment. She flunks on every single level.
I agree. But she seemed disappointed at hearing 1 million, unless I read it wrong. I saw the smile everyone mentions, but I saw the stiff upper lip, too. It seemed like she was trying to smile the tears away a few times, she seemed scared to me, she should be. She has made a mockery of the system.

I am in utter disbelief that someone can just not respond when law enforcement asks you where your children are. It is insane, and child services should have been looking in to this a LONG time ago. Both kids were receiving SSI benefits, court divorce records show she was showing signs of insanity, if her late husband had just called child services, well checks would have started earlier. Her children were present during a shooting (of their father/stepfather). They needed therapy!!

This is why she IS a flight risk. Her moving around from Arizona to Idaho to Hawaii creates a clog in the system where people can't 'catch' up with her in time. I assume they will be watching her every move.

Fotus Dulos (who basically made his wife disappear last year in the ritzy town of New Cannan CT) thought he would get away with it, but the state of CT worked long and hard to build a case against him even though there was no body. He committed suicide while on house arrest last month, and he did it the day that a hearing was set to revoke bond.

In Lori's case, I think bond should remained high, she needs time to reflect, and maybe she would have considered working with law enforcement if she didn't have access to yoga pants and hair dryers, she seems super caught up in her image, that is for sure.

Thanks, so....Melani moved from their shared house in Gilbert to 'her house' in Chandler, and then moved to Rexburg?

All their moves exhaust me, even if they do pitch out virtually everything in the process....

Just as I read your post, I thought nearly the exact same thing. I get tired just reading the timeline, much less thinking I would've EVER been up to executing it. In a span of just 4 months or so, so many dead people swirling around LV. Being a dooms-dayer must fill one with endless wicked energy.

I'm gobsmacked. Her whole life, like how did LV keep straight which ManWomanorChild was next on whom to execute a "gone girl/dead body"?

In my badboy/badgirl case following, I keep thinking I've seen the case to top all cases (first Arias/Alexander, then Frazee/Kelsey Berreth, then Chris Watts/Shannon Watts) and one comes along and tops IT.

I may have missed this, however, I can't for the life of me remember if this was discussed. I am so curious as to why a storage unit was needed in the first place with at 2 garages in the Rexburg townhouses. Why couldn't items be stored there rather than rent a unit? I guess Lori was using her's for her car and Chad's car. Chad, I'm sure couldn't risk anyone seeing his vehicle at her home.
Well kids stuff at the house would be such a downer. The illegal weapons and bags of cash better kept off site. The unit was only needed until TD was dead. Then anything incriminating removed, the rest totally abandoned. BTW, LVD didnt stop to mourn her fav bro's death either. Not a thing in tbe world gets her down

Jethro4WS mentioned earlier there is a family trust for AC, LV, etc. It could be that ZP gets something from the estate whether or not there was any life insurance.
Where was this stated? A family trust? They were hundreds of t
Yes he was older, but I think he was an incel. To get laid, I read early on, when he got a bit of money he would go to Peru or some So. America country and prey on young prostitutes. iirc ... :/ There is a big tourist sex trade in that regard in Thailand too, I've heard. He doesn't appear to be the marrying type.

Certainly, by all accounts, there was not much love involved with the ZP nuptials. Hell, her son didn't even know.

maybe Alex and ZP got married because under the law you don’t have to testify against a legal spouse ...... just a thought

Just as I read your post, I thought nearly the exact same thing. I get tired just reading the timeline, much less thinking I would've EVER been up to executing it. In a span of just 4 months or so, so many dead people swirling around LV. Being a dooms-dayer must fill one with endless wicked energy.

I'm gobsmacked. Her whole life, like how did LV keep straight which ManWomanorChild was next on whom to execute a "gone girl/dead body"?

In my badboy/badgirl case following, I keep thinking I've seen the case to top all cases (first Arias/Alexander, then Frazee/Kelsey Berreth, then Chris Watts/Shannon Watts) and one comes along and tops IT.
Lori lies so much she can't keep a story straight. Tells some people Tylee is off to college, others, she died in 2017. Chad tells people she doesnt have kids at home, an empty nester. BTW about that time he was tripping over toys on the porch. And to this day she is lying to the court, not divulging their fate.

It just struck me, he was seen taking in gun cases, and while lots of other stuff went in and out, they may have rented it specifically to hide their weapons from search warrants. That it also had a lot of child victim's goods in there, is ironic.
Do we know if the storage unit was searched in November or was it not actually known about until January when the card payment did not go thru and the company contacted LE then? Did they retrieve weapons from the storage or had AxC removed his guns when he went back to Az? Did LE execute a search warrant in Az after AxC died?

A further observation on LV. Just comparing 66 year old self, I've seen one dead unprocessed body in a house and the usual Catholic family open-casket dead bodies at funerals. The body in the house was my hospice-at-home MIL; whose house we were visiting.

This 46 year old woman, LV, has seen more dead bodies than the night manager at a crematorium.

Lori lies so much she can't keep a story straight. Tells some people Tylee is off to college, others, she died in 2017. Chad tells people she doesnt have kids at home, an empty nester. BTW he is tripping over toys on the porch. And to this day she is lying to the court, not divulging their fate.
If that was Chad going to the airport with Lori on the 19th September then I wonder who he thought the babysitter was there for?

Wait, a friend? What about MBP, she got a place there too, right? Could that be the friend? Where did MBP meet Mr. P?

MPB didn't move up there until Nov 4th. And the neighbor called MBP Lori's "sister" so I don't believe the friend and MBP are the same person. I don't know where she met IP. My theory is the friend might be ZP but we don't know. MOO.

Well kids stuff at the house would be such a downer. The illegal weapons and bags of cash better kept off site. The unit was only needed until TD was dead. Then anything incriminating removed, the rest totally abandoned. BTW, LVD didnt stop to mourn her fav bro's death either. Not a thing in tbe world gets her down
Oh, that's right. Alex off's himself, two weeks after ChaLo have started their extended honeymoon. No record of them coming back for his well deserved funeral. No potatoes, no Beatles songs... No playing of "Imagine"... Yeah, just straight to HELL for you, Alex. You chicken!

dbm

My suspicions of what chemicals and where bodies might be hidden continually come back to Alex. He worked for a hazardous waste trucking company usually on a route from Coolidge AZ to Bentonville Arkansas. There is a lot of empty land on this route! This is why I keep thinking body or bodies might have ended up in AZ. One poster here thought he had been fired from there, but I don't think we really know. However, once he was dead, I would absolutely assume that LE was in direct communication with that company.
With how bad of a dude AxC was, and for so many years, fbi needs to run his dna. He probably has a larger body count

Lori lies so much she can't keep a story straight. Tells some people Tylee is off to college, others, she died in 2017. Chad tells people she doesnt have kids at home, an empty nester. BTW about that time he was tripping over toys on the porch. And to this day she is lying to the court, not divulging their fate.

I'll never understand pathological lying. Both "Tylee is in college" and "Tylee died years ago" are demonstrably false for anyone who cares to drop a dime or click a mouse a few times. She wasn't at BYU-I and she didn't die in 2017. Lori tells lies that fly in the face of other lies. I don't think she can stop lying, even when the it's patently obvious that she's telling a lie.

The National Park Service has its own Investigative Service Branch, ISB, to handle major crimes that take place which would need more investigating than the NPS Rangers can handle. How do we find out if they are coming to the get together in Salt Lake?

Oh, man, you're right!!!!! That work done by the Special Agent in the Toni/Harold Henthorn case was AMAZING!!!!!! (H pushed T off an RMNP trail; opening up cases into his last wife who died by Jeep falling on her)

A further observation on LV. Just comparing 66 year old self, I've seen one dead unprocessed body in a house and the usual Catholic family open-casket dead bodies at funerals. The body in the house was my hospice-at-home MIL; whose house we were visiting.

This 46 year old woman, LV, has seen more dead bodies than the night manager at a crematorium.
She really burns through them!

I'll never understand pathological lying. Both "Tylee is in college" and "Tylee died years ago" are demonstrably false for anyone who cares to drop a dime or click a mouse a few times. She wasn't at BYU-I and she didn't die in 2017. Lori tells lies that fly in the face of other lies. I don't think she can stop lying, even when the it's patently obvious that she's telling a lie.
Well, it's telling, and I bet she lies to Chad like no other. I don't know if he knows the true status of the kids, may be in the dark like the rest of us. It's so hard to believe he got sucked in so hard by her, with the many times she has pulled wool over his eyes and others in her presence. I don't think that was in his previous nature, as with her. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl