Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if the storage unit was searched in November or was it not actually known about until January when the card payment did not go thru and the company contacted LE then? Did they retrieve weapons from the storage or had AxC removed his guns when he went back to Az? Did LE execute a search warrant in Az after AxC died?
I hope LE searched that house where Alex died..and took his phone etc..because that would have been silly of LE to let his computer etc left for his new wife. Also, I wonder if LE did a powder residue check on Lori and Alex in AZ. Or was one of the things they forget while cleaning up the blood...

Well kids stuff at the house would be such a downer. The illegal weapons and bags of cash better kept off site. The unit was only needed until TD was dead. Then anything incriminating removed, the rest totally abandoned. BTW, LVD didnt stop to mourn her fav bro's death either. Not a thing in tbe world gets her down[/QUOTE
Where was this stated? A family trust? They were hundreds of t

maybe Alex and ZP got married because under the law you don’t have to testify against a legal spouse ...... just a thought
yes... we think that Alex and ZP and MBP and IP all felt that... that they could not testify... Just review all that went down in the month of November...and I could easily understand a rush to marriage thinking it would protect some exchange of information.

I don’t believe that bc when the police came for the well check they were already married and he lied about knowing her at all. Then lied again when caught trying to leave and finally admitted he knew LV and when he said he’d last seen the JJ and he called Melanie to lie for them twice
Wonder if Lori has suppertime lectures on lying. I think Chad lied to his kids too, saying "he met her in HI and got married while on his book writing adventure" (when all along it was a well planned marriage and honeymoon - before Tammy died) Anyways after writing all those goofball BS books, perhaps he was liking the liar life as did Lori. #SoCommon

Not sure how things work with estates and Federal Tax Liens but Alex had a Federal Tax Lien of over $147,000 against him. That stems from a separate Trust which was used to hide income and assets, where Alex was a party individually and as Trustee in a IRS action in the 5th Circuit (Texas).
Oh snap! The thief assassin who can't shoot straight. Not surprised, good info, I wonder where he got all his glory ideas... Poison, S.A for young prostitutes, Trust fraud, silencers, murder, life insurance, changing his name. Is this truck driver banter... or perhaps he was on the dark web alot? What an ugly background he presents.

If I try to lie, my eyes start watering. Lol.
That's a good thing. Who wants to live in a world of lies?

Life is complicated enough simply living in the truth. It's hard work becoming a mature adult. It's hard work developing kids into good, moral beings with the ability to think things through and the willingness to work hard at becoming constructively engaged adults who serve themselves, their loved ones, and their communities. It's also hard taking care of aging parents with the combination of tenderness and forgiveness necessary to be a caretaker of someone with failing mental and physical health. And then there are all the unexpected difficulties one encounters as well.

Who has time or energy for doing all that on a shifting foundation?

Now, what kind of income does one have that $147K is the TAX lien. Lucrative trucking. What was he doing, human trafficking? Moonshine?
He was tied up in something else where the other two individuals have Federal Tax Liens of over $450,000 and over $550,000 respectively.

ETA: Lori had a Federal Tax Lien with Charles of over $40,000 from 2007 or so that was extinguished in 2014.

Yes, I think there is a good possibility that JJ was there, but unfortunately not alive. For one thing it doesn’t make any sense for her to put a live kid in a storage facility. She would have no control over him. Another thing is the noise and chaos a kid would cause while locked in a cold metal box. Also there would be an increasing smell. I think he was in one of the plastic tubs.
Then the cadaver dog would have picked it up and I think LE would have charged her with more? JMO

Was there a funeral for Alex? If so, who attended it? Anyone know?

I read something that a family member wrote, and he stated that there was a very small service after AxC died that included some family (very few), but LV was not present.

ETA: I stated "service," but IIRC it sounded more like a gathering for AxC, not sure if it was exactly a service, which sounds more formal to me. MOO

Last edited:
After my latest read-through of Gardener's beautiful chronology list, one thing really popped into my mind. I noticed how MANY times the main characters moved back, and forth, and around, from Utah, to Arizona, to Idaho, to Texas, and the other places I'm forgetting.

And what hit me was this- (and it's silly, because it's based on tv crime shows ;) ) - LE saying in Arizona, "There was no way to see this pattern starting in Texas!"

I'm not saying this well...but I think that it's easer to get away with criminal behavior when it's spread out over many different states. Does that make any sense? And I wouldn't be surprised if all this moving around was deliberate.

So it's exciting now, that all these different states are meeting together and comparing notes! YAY!

Wonder if Lori has suppertime lectures on lying. I think Chad lied to his kids too, saying "he met her in HI and got married while on his book writing adventure" (when all along it was a well planned marriage and honeymoon - before Tammy died) Anyways after writing all those goofball BS books, perhaps he was liking the liar life as did Lori. #SoCommon
Chad's daughter already said Lori was a friend of the family before Tammy died. So what part of his family was he lying to about meeting her in Hawaii. Chad's daughter stated early on that Lori was helping them grieve.

Lori's parents must be very uninvolved with Lori, and her children. Otherwise, they would know that something was wrong.

I find this interesting, and would like to know more about their relationship with Lori. Or lack thereof. And why...
We have had lots of discussion....and yet we have found nothing of them. Her lying and anti-government training seems to have been a family learned activity.......but who and where they are is just such a mystery. Three kids dead. One seemingly anti-Lori soooo they only have the two daughters left. And then there was one (hopefully anyway).

So its not clear if this was a third rental before MBP got there? This friend stayed with either LVD or AxC?
Any chance that TR was pg?

We don't know if the friend stayed or where the friend stayed. We only know about 3 rental units being searched by the police: Lori's, AxC's and MBP's. We don't know who the friend is and don't know if male or female but my impression was it's a friend of Lori's- so that's why I think likely female and possibly ZP. ZP and Lori have been friends since at a least early 2019. When Lori was MIA and went to stay with AR in Kauai, AR said Lori talked a lot about her friendship with ZP. Plus, ZP ended up married to Alex so it would make sense if she came up to Rexburg with them. But that's only my speculation.

Not sure why you would ask if TR could be pg? She didn't have a boyfriend as far as we know and there is no reason for that speculation. If it's because of the Yellowstone picture we should keep in mind TR was always a little chubby in her photos (and an adorable chubby IMHO) and she's wearing baggy clothing in that pic. MOO.

Here are some of the neighbor's interviews:
Missing Idaho children’s mom fled the night before FBI raided home, neighbor says
Mom of missing Rexburg children fled before FBI raid, neighbor says - Local News 8

Something I've noticed about Chad in the court hearings. He tends to wear a style of clothing associated with LDS church elders. White shirt and tie. Friday he added a black jacket to the ensemble. BTW it was Columbia brand, you're welcome.

Is this just my imagination? Is he trying to appear devout? Coincidence?

Jmo
Interesting. I was thinking it was weird that he wore a Columbia coat instead of a suit jacket. LDS or not, he’s in court and should want to impress. As an LDS member, he should have plenty of suits on hand. They might even fit him better now.

Lori's parents must be very uninvolved with Lori, and her children. Otherwise, they would know that something was wrong.

I find this interesting, and would like to know more about their relationship with Lori. Or lack thereof. And why...
We have had lots of discussion....and yet we have found nothing of them. Her lying and anti-government training seems to have been a family learned activity.......but who and where they are is just such a mystery. Three kids dead. One seemingly anti-Lori soooo they only have the two daughters left. And then there was one (hopefully anyway).

With how bad of a dude AxC was, and for so many years, fbi needs to run his dna. He probably has a larger body count

Unfortunately that would explain the spring in her

Ok, if he didnt kill them what happened to them? I think LVD could get him to do anything. But some things even he couldnt live with.
I think she could but I don't think they are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Columba64