Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe that he would kill the kids. I think the lengths he went to just
to harm JR because he believed what Lori had told him, so it was also to protect Tylee. So I cannot see him killing them. I don't know what to make of it really. If MBP was telling similar lies about BB then that could make AxC shoot at BB though, I think.

This may be taking it too far,(which is extremely hard to do here), but why did Alex hang around so much? Was he sexually abusing TR? Did LV find out, and that’s what led to the disgracing the family fight in the street? Did TR then threaten to blow everything open? It’s a stretch, but not impossible. Absolutely MOO.

We have had lots of discussion....and yet we have found nothing of them. Her lying and anti-government training seems to have been a family learned activity.......but who and where they are is just such a mystery. Three kids dead. One seemingly anti-Lori soooo they only have the two daughters left. And then there was one (hopefully anyway).
They seemed like nice folks... what a tragedy, Stacy, Alex dead, and Lori, Melani caught up in it all. Two husbands of Lori, dead. Oh and the grandkids JJ and Tylee, duh. Wow. I can't imagine.

After my latest read-through of Gardener's beautiful chronology list, one thing really popped into my mind. I noticed how MANY times the main characters moved back, and forth, and around, from Utah, to Arizona, to Idaho, to Texas, and the other places I'm forgetting.

And what hit me was this- (and it's silly, because it's based on tv crime shows ;) ) - LE saying in Arizona, "There was no way to see this pattern starting in Texas!"

I'm not saying this well...but I think that it's easer to get away with criminal behavior when it's spread out over many different states. Does that make any sense? And I wouldn't be surprised if all this moving around was deliberate.

So it's exciting now, that all these different states are meeting together and comparing notes! YAY!
This "moving around" has captured my imagination from the beginning.... when you sleuth other characters extending out for the main POIs and immediate relatives....... they ALL seem to move around soooo much. And as you have stated especially among the AZ, UT, ID, TX (and even HI---some remotes in the case have been there too). Maybe locals to that Mormon Jello belt... or whatever some have made reference to can discuss. Is this "just a way of life" in your neck of the woods????

Interesting. I was thinking it was weird that he wore a Columbia coat instead of a suit jacket. LDS or not, he’s in court and should want to impress. As an LDS member, he should have plenty of suits on hand. They might even fit him better now.

I wonder if he left his main wardrobe behind when he fled to Hawaii? Jmo

I just read that as James the Lust.

Time for me to stop.
Its James the Just (Chad) and Lori the Lust.
We have had lots of discussion....and yet we have found nothing of them. Her lying and anti-government training seems to have been a family learned activity.......but who and where they are is just such a mystery. Three kids dead. One seemingly anti-Lori soooo they only have the two daughters left. And then there was one (hopefully anyway).
There is also AdC who was friends with Charles and was involved with the "Charles/Chad" email that Lori drafted.

This may be taking it too far,(which is extremely hard to do here), but why did Alex hang around so much? Was he sexually abusing TR? Did LV find out, and that’s what led to the disgracing the family fight in the street? Did TR then threaten to blow everything open? It’s a stretch, but not impossible. Absolutely MOO.

It's not impossible but, we need more information (confirmed) about Alex's activities (how did he have such a multifaceted "underground skillset"?); and we need more information (confirmed) about Tylee's activities in life; because if Tylee's aunt Annie and Colby didn't know about it, any other players who might talk about it, are either off-limits currently as un-sleuthable family; they're Lori; or they're dead. :(

For "Tylee's activities", we're stuck with only one friend from Hawaii who has already spoken to the press.

We don't know if Tylee was faithful LDS, or took religion classes, or was in any way interested in the church.

If Lori's friend April knows a lot about Tylee, she's told it to LE or Keith Morrison, both of whom have kept it secret.

Chad's daughter already said Lori was a friend of the family before Tammy died. So what part of his family was he lying to about meeting her in Hawaii. Chad's daughter stated early on that Lori was helping them grieve.
Until the Daybell kids start talking, we won’t know the details of Chad’s lies. But IMO, any of Chad’s kids who were exposed to his PAP activities would be aware of Lori from the podcasts Chad occasionally joined, at the very least. It was also shared that one of Chad’s sons told a neighbor that Chad met Lori in Hawaii and just married her. I suspect Chad is trying to have them believe that he didn’t plan on meeting her in Hawaii, rather, it was a coincidence, perhaps even guided by spirit Tammy. This fits in with other sources that quote Chad as saying that he was reconnecting with her. Other info in the MSM exposes these points as lies, but the kids might not be seeing, or might not be able to believe those points yet.

This "moving around" has captured my imagination from the beginning.... when you sleuth other characters extending out for the main POIs and immediate relatives....... they ALL seem to move around soooo much. And as you have stated especially among the AZ, UT, ID, TX (and even HI---some remotes in the case have been there too). Maybe locals to that Mormon Jello belt... or whatever some have made reference to can discuss. Is this "just a way of life" in your neck of the woods????

To quote myself talking to a friend about this case: "Lori's family travels in packs." I don't really get it because my family doesn't really follow each other around from state to state, but...hers does.

Until the Daybell kids start talking, we won’t know the details of Chad’s lies. But IMO, any of Chad’s kids who were exposed to his PAP activities would be aware of Lori from the podcasts Chad occasionally joined, at the very least. It was also shared that one of Chad’s sons told a neighbor that Chad met Lori in Hawaii and just married her. I suspect Chad is trying to have them believe that he didn’t plan on meeting her in Hawaii, rather, it was a coincidence, perhaps even guided by spirit Tammy. This fits in with other sources that quote Chad as saying that he was reconnecting with her. Other info in the MSM exposes these points as lies, but the kids might not be seeing, or might not be able to believe those points yet.
Yabbut did the REAL Tammy plant the seed in Chad boy's head to chase a short blonde looker a year or three ago? Or to fall victim to her advances?

Chad's daughter already said Lori was a friend of the family before Tammy died. So what part of his family was he lying to about meeting her in Hawaii. Chad's daughter stated early on that Lori was helping them grieve.
Yes but Chad's son said his father met a widow in Hawaii and got married so the stories don't match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETI20