Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CV was supposed to take JJ to school and he was waiting for dad in dad's car. eta: but LV and TR took him instead (in dad's car).

yes I believe that is correct. Does that mean tylee doesn’t go to school ? Or just went for the ride? In the video when LV and tylee returned and talked to by LE it looked like tylee was wearing a school uniform.

Just completed my first bombing mission at Amazon. Negative reviews on every book and added some extra shrapnel with about 30 comments on previously posted negative reviews along with hitting the “helpful” button on each to make sure they list as ‘top reviews”. :)

Not that I'm for giving Chad positive feedback, but that's a ****** thing to do because it undermines people who leave legitimate reviews on books to try to help their fellow readers and then *advertiser censored**holes leave reviews that are total BS on books they haven't even read.

MOO

yes I believe that is correct. Does that mean tylee doesn’t go to school ? Or just went for the ride? In the video when LV and tylee returned and talked to by LE it looked like tylee was wearing a school uniform.

It was a summer session. He went to a private school. Tylee, by that time, is rumored to have completed a home school course or gotten her GED. Jmo

They can't ever make her answer. She has the right to to remain silent. That's one reason why I was half-hoping she would make bail. IMO she's more likely to talk if confined in a house with an ankle monitor and dependent on others who she thinks are supporting her. All it takes is the right person to gain her trust. A friend or family member of hers who is cooperating with LE could even wear a wire and try to get it out of her in a non-threatening manner (i.e. pretending to be her ally). I don't see Lori as the type to make friends in jail and talk to cellmates. She may attempt to befriend the guards and flirt with any that are male. But she won't be spilling what happened to JJ and Tylee as long as she is in jail. She knows she is being recorded in jail and in all of her telephonic visits. She's able to control herself when she knows she is being recorded. In 2007 when she was ordered by a family court to have cameras set up in her and Charles' home, due to "strange goings-on" the cameras caught nothing out of the ordinary. Lori has played this game before and won. IMO she is getting a thrill out of knowing and withholding. It's sick and frustrating. :mad::(
MOO.

I just want to shout: "Where are JJ & Tylee!?!"
Isn’t police interrogation interview allowed for the sake of finding the children?

I do not think that comments written by a soon to be ex husband, during a divorce, are credible to be used as factual source documents about another person.

I don't believe them, or disbelieve the documents. Just stating that divorce paperwork is probably not going to portray anyone in a completely accurate manner.

We can all carry torches and pitchforks around Lori Vallow. But let's use actual evidence for a conviction.
She isn't complying with the current request by a court to produce the children, or verify their whereabouts. Her son was 7 years old, you can't just refuse to tell where your child is.

I used to teach elementary school, what if you left your child with me at school, and at pick up time, your child is not there. You ask me where he or she is, and I don't reply. I just smile and ignore you. I would have been arrested IMMEDIATELY. Why this took so long to get her behind bars is beyond me, but the fact that she was able to dance around this for this long is crazy.

I assume she killed them or had them killed, which is horrible, but what if she sold them? It sounds awful, but Jeffrey Epstein is an example. What if they are still out there? Whatever she did or did not do, she is not innocent. Sorry. If she were, she would have reported them missing. And as a mom, it wouldn't take long for me to panic and call the police if I didn't know where my kids were. Geez, I even screamed out a few times in Target or the grocery store if one of my kids slipped into another aisle while, pretty much 0-60 if I lost sight of them. There is no sense of panic or fear in in LV's face, it is bizarre. I am curious what her defense attorneys are going to say, what kind of defense case can you build around this?

Exactly she is calm as a cucumber because either she knows where the kids are or what’s happened to them. Some killers who kill do not feel remorse and feel smug until they are convicted and usually even after that. Look at the Laci Peterson case. Her husband had just lost his wife and unborn baby boy. Shows no emotion. Was having an affair. These people don’t care about their previous love(s) when a new one comes along ..
IMO

Last edited:
Not entirely true....
Cult member describes Daybell Vallow religious views

The person that is seen @1:58 mark of the story is a member of PAP

I know who she is and I know where she lives
And I also know what she has sitting in her side yard

kevincampbell-sweatlodge-png.233028

What's in her side yard?

Isn’t police interrogation interview allowed for the sake of finding the children?
She isn't complying with the current request by a court to produce the children, or verify their whereabouts. Her son was 7 years old, you can't just refuse to tell where your child is.

In this country the Constitution gives you an absolute right to keep your mouth shut. That doesn't mean you can't be punished to some extent. Jacqueline Bouknight spent 7 years in jail for refusing to tell the court where her son was (Bouknight is released after seven years in jail Angry judge orders mother not to have contact with her son) and Dr. Elizabeth Morgan was jailed for 25 months for refusing to disclose where her daughter was (PRISON RELEASES A DEFIANT MOTHER) ... The police are not permitted to question Lori if her attorney continues to assert the Fifth Amendment on her behalf. Unlike the mentioned cases, fortunately, it looks like Lori is in enough legal jeopardy to assure she will be incarcerated for a very long time without regard to whether she ever speaks about the kids.

Not that I'm for giving Chad positive feedback, but that's a ****** thing to do because it undermines people who leave legitimate reviews on books to try to help their fellow readers and then *advertiser censored**holes leave reviews that are total BS on books they haven't even read.

MOO
This was a case of gaslighting the gaslighter. Normally I don't like that, but can't help but chuckle its happening to chuckles.

Sure, but not without her attorney present (if she requests that) and they can't force her to talk.

MOO
Can they keep her and her attorney for hours like they would for a normal duration of an intense interrogation for the sake of finding the kids? And if she never talks and never produces the kids will she be convicted?

This was a case of gaslighting the gaslighter. Normally I don't like that, but can't help but chuckle its happening to chuckles.

No, it's not. It's undermining the review process which hurts not only Chad, but Amazon and all of their customers. On the positive side, those who do large amounts of that often get banned from reviewing on Amazon.

MOO

Can they keep her and her attorney for hours like they would for a normal duration of an intense interrogation for the sake of finding the kids? And if she never talks and never produces the kids will she be convicted?
Once an incarcerated suspect is known to have an attorney representing them, the police cannot pursue interrogation if the attorney objects. Law enforcement must only communicate with the suspect's attorney and cannot take action against the suspect outside of what would be normal procedure. In this case Lori definitely can and likely will, at some point, be convicted of the crimes alleged because it definitely appears sufficient proof is available to make a prima facie case against her. Moreover, I would bet there will be more serious crimes alleged when the investigations into the various deaths are completed.

Once an incarcerated suspect is known to have an attorney representing them, the police cannot pursue interrogation if the attorney objects. Law enforcement must only communicate with the suspect's attorney and cannot take action against the suspect outside of what would be normal procedure. In this case Lori definitely can and likely will, at some point, be convicted of the crimes alleged because it definitely appears sufficient proof is available to make a prima facie case against her. Moreover, I would bet there will be more serious crimes alleged when the investigations into the various deaths are completed.
Agreed, even taking the kids out of the equation, she looks as guilty as sin. So glad they brought her in when they did, and can't wait for the additional pending charges to unfold. And then it's Chad's turn.

No, it's not. It's undermining the review process which hurts not only Chad, but Amazon and all of their customers. On the positive side, those who do large amounts of that often get banned from reviewing on Amazon.

MOO

Too bad. I’m for denying Chad any source of income that supports him in any way. My “reviews” clearly indicated they weren’t about the books.

BTW there is in excess of 70 similar “reviews” on the only one I counted, the first one that came up. I seriously doubt many of those people make a habit of doing this nor do I. This one is a special case so I have zero regrets.

Last edited:

Completely agree! I wonder why it's taking so long for CD charges?! Guess they are building their case. I'm pretty sure LE know that LV has him wrapped around her finger and he isn't going anywhere.
MOO!!

Perhaps I missed this being discussed - if so? I'm sorry.
Is it possible that LE interrogated LV with her attorney present for that long period of time when she arrived in Rexburg, before she was taken to the women's detention center?

Not after she has asked for an attorney. She has the right to remain silent. They can ask her lawyers for permission to question her, with her lawyer present, but she/her lawyer do not have to allow any questions at all. US citizens have a right to not answer anything that might incriminate themselves under the 5th Amendment.
Miranda warning - Wikipedia
Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

It's frustrating, I know. The only thing I've seen suggested is that a judge can, in rare cases, rule that she will be held in contempt until she tells where the children are located. However, I think we are past that. She has had plenty of opportunities to tell the truth and has not. Now she is facing felony criminal charges greater than and in addition to the misdemeanor contempt charge. She will be tried for those charges.

Here are Lori's current charges with the links to the Idaho Statutes:
Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA, I18-401(1), Felony on 9/23/2019
Desertion and Nonsupport of Dependent Child Under 18 YOA, I18-401(1), Felony on 9/08/2019
Arrests & Seizures-Resisting or Obstructing Officers, I18-705, Misdemeanor, on 11/26/2019
Criminal Solicitation to Commit a Crime, I18-2001 {M}, Misdemeanor, on 11/26/2019
Contempt of Court-Criminal-Willful disobedience or court process or order, 18-1801(4), Misdemeanor, on 1/30/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet