Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BigAl16 - >I'm guessing they can make a pretty good case for a change of venue though although to be honest I'm not sure which side the venue would be likely to favor, I'm going to guess that getting a jury with people who don't have a pretty solid opinion on the case might be tough. If someone doesn't have an opinion I'd be concerned with whether they are intelligent enough or suitably aware of what's happening around them to be on a jury. MOO< It’s an interesting question. I am not a lawyer. Is it at the sitting judges discretion? How big is this story in Rexburg and surrounding areas? ... My other question is if everyone in Rexburg has already formed an opinion, would that be the same for the rest of Idaho? ...

A motion for change of venue in criminal cases is usually made on the basis that the defendant claims he/she won't get a fair trial (usually due to pretrial publicity). The judge has discretion to grant or deny the motion and does have the option of sending the case to another county or even can have a jury brought in by bus from another jurisdiction. High profile cases are often moved when the public widely sees the defendant in a negative light (i.e, Scott Peterson, Timothy McVeigh and John Gotti to name a few). In this case I would say there the odds of moving the trial are high given the smaller jury pool available in Rexburg along with the emotional nature of the case. Moving the trial to a more urban jurisdiction would permit calling for a much larger pool of jurors with higher odds of impaneling a jury.

So, I was holding out hope for living children, but...I finally get it. After listening to Lori Vallows’s podcast on Dec. 2018 when she says kids must suffer to be saved, I finally understand that the kids are dead. These two delusional souls conned their fevered followers and escaped to Paradise, where they would have stayed FOREVER if they hadn’t been outed by KV. Custody battle? There wasn’t one. All I hope now is that enough evidence can be unearthed to bring them to justice.

8 weeks x 40 hours/wk x 3 law firms x $225/hr (google search of "avg atty fee") = $216,000.

To get to a preliminary hearing? Where is the money coming from?

Edit: to fix bad math.
With the information released by Justin today, it confirms to me that this is bigger than Lori and Chad. There could be many people motivated to keep Lori from “talking”. If Lori goes down, she can take them with them. Would this be motivation to help pay for her defense? So she doesn’t spill the beans on everyone?
This would also make Lori a liability to the group (at this point)....maybe that’s why she needed the bullet proof vest.

Well I for one sure hope there are more leaks from LE / FBI tomorrow. The more they leak, the more likely it is that one of the POI will start talking and questions will finally get answered. Like where are the kids??? Plus let’s be honest, us WSers love the leaks. MOO

He's def fair game now, I think. That's about as MSM as it gets, and FBI email is essentially calling him a POI in their larger investigation.... Melanie (as we know) is also indicated here big time! It sounds like she's been cooperating more than I initially thought??

I've been looking at JM for awhile on my own..... He's quite a sketchy dude, IMO.

MOO, JMO.

I found it interesting that the book "Visions of Glory" written by an anonymous source, and JM have very similar stories.

Both have serious sickness that they both claim that they had. Both claim that this is what lead them to their "visions".

Makes me wonder if JM used "Visions of Glory" as a playbook.

1- Serious debilitating illness. (Check)
2- Started seeing Visions (Check)

.... and so forth. At the very least, it seems very suspicious to me.

MOO

I'm guessing they can make a pretty good case for a change of venue though although to be honest I'm not sure which side the venue would be likely to favor, I'm going to guess that getting a jury with people who don't have a pretty solid opinion on the case might be tough. If someone doesn't have an opinion I'd be concerned with whether they are intelligent enough or suitably aware of what's happening around them to be on a jury. MOO

Where does one even start to look for an impartial jury? Seriously?

Even those that haven't heard about this case, are going to feel very strongly about 2 missing kids that are presumed dead.

I guess you have people out there that don't care, but that would be a very biased jury, that would more than likely be made up of sociopaths/psychopaths.

MOO

Has anyone considered the possibility that Chad Daybell DOES in fact have some low-level psychic talent? I have not read any of his books or ramblings, but from what I have gathered reading these forum posts, he "foresaw" a coming plague that would culminate in 2020, and also foresaw "tent cities"??? I have to reluctantly admit, it coincides quite a bit to what is happening with the Coronavirus right now.

I am not LDS and I'm not suggesting for an instant that CD is a "high being" worthy of reverence or anything, but the coincidence could indicate that he does have some degree of psychic talent.

Other posters on this forum might be too left-brained or cynical about psychic stuff to even consider such a possibility...but I tend to be more open-minded about these types of things. I've had precognitive dreams and intuitions that have turned out to be uncannily correct, and I've seen things in this life that defy explanation.

I'm absolutely not defending him in any way -- I think he belongs in jail and is absolutely horrible.
But I do note the coincidence, that's all...

Last edited:
Lori Vallows’s podcast on Dec. 2018 when she says kids must suffer to be saved...

To me, this implies that Lori herself likely suffered when she was a kid. Would surprise me greatly if she wasn't sexually, physically or emotionally abused, and that's likely when she shut off her emotions.

Sorry...Not jumpting on the "Lori was a bad seed from birth" bandwagon. People are generally made into horrible people through traumatic experiences sustained during their formative years.

MOO

What are the chances, when the defense sees actually see's all the discovery and realizes their client isn't be straight with them or appears to be delusional, that they drop the case?
This is what I think will happen and she will then get a public defender, then more delay, just like the Ying Ying case. YY ended up in landfill and they have never searched it. I wonder if this is similar and that is why she is so smug. We have brother Alex doing long haul trips with waste so it would make sense. I just don't want to accept it. :-(

Wow! How about the line about them preparing a case against the whole group “putting anything to the group as a whole”. PAP has got to be feeling some heat!
So preparing a case against preparing a people has a certain ring to it. No wonder they pulled the podcasts as they will likely be evidence. It seems they already are, judging by these emails. MOO.

Last edited:
So; now we can discuss Jason Mow and whether or not his past history/connections had anything to do with Chandler (AZ's) sloppy police work at the time of Charles' death?

I note that Phoenix PD said "not for a long time", but Phoenix FBI's notes said JM himself said he had been out of play/retired "since 2017", which I wouldn't necessarily call "a long time", JMO.

Tricia has said no on the previous page.

Oh, I’ve been to a few sweats. Notice the pit with rocks in the middle. Outside, you have a fire and heat the rocks. You get everyone inside wearing min or no clothes, and bring the hot rocks in and close all the doors. Sprinkle water occasionally on the rocks to create steam, maybe some wet sage or cedar too. This was a Native American way to take a bath. Very relaxing, and good. You get hot. You can go jump in a cold river and get back in. The new age people took the practice and made it a big deal. Peyote maybe.

ETA: this would be a great skill for dead enders as after the apocalypse there is no running hot water.
I figured it was a bit like a sauna but I still would definitely not get in there with this cult.

Has anyone considered the possibility that Chad Daybell DOES in fact have some low-level psychic talent? I have not read any of his books or ramblings, but from what I have gathered reading these forum posts, he "foresaw" a coming plague that would culminate in 2020, and also foresaw "tent cities"??? I have to reluctantly admit, it coincides quite a bit to what is happening with the Coronavirus right now.

I am not LDS and I'm not suggesting for an instant that CD is a "high being" worthy of reverence or anything, but the coincidence could indicate that he does have some degree of psychic talent.

Other posters on this forum might be too left-brained or cynical about psychic stuff to even consider such a possibility...but I tend to be more open-minded about these types of things. I've had precognitive dreams and intuitions that have turned out to be uncannily correct, and I've seen things in this life that defy explanation.

I'm absolutely not defending him in any way -- I think he belongs in jail and is absolutely horrible.
But I do note the coincidence, that's all...
Well he was right about poor Tammy but was that premeditation or premonition is the question, depending on the autopsy and digital trail results.
:-(

The PAP podcast is no longer functioning. I missed it if this was mentioned previously.

I half-listened to the Dec 2018 Time to Warrior Up #1 episode about 2 weeks ago. I was multi-tasking but I do remember someone-who-shall-not-be-named going on and on about his life-changing injury when in Afghanistan.

Eta: I think the FBI email obtained via FOI actually said that the sender was going to discuss the subject with a certain person before presenting it to or "taking on" the whole group, with the whole group being the sender's associates. My take.

Last edited:
I found it interesting that the book "Visions of Glory" written by an anonymous source, and JM have very similar stories.

Both have serious sickness that they both claim that they had. Both claim that this is what lead them to their "visions".

MOO

I think it all seems to be similar dreams that they have, doesn't it?

Google LDS energy healing emotion code exposed.

There is also a good review of that book in the LDS magazine.

AJMO

MOO
I always thought JM was informed after Charles was killed and probably still having friends or followers in the PD, that is why things were handled so poorly. Jmo

There are links to the seven (?) Parts of the timeline in post 1 of this thread just so posters can find it easily.
Glad they are looking into this and JM. I've had my suspicions that I've mentioned previously re: JM. Not saying he is a suspect, but involved to a certain degree, perhaps. JMO. Those that are seemingly quiet and not mentioned previously in MSM aren't necessarily uninvolved...I believe they are being looked at from all angles by LE/FBI, and the web of lies and conspiracy grows bigger and bigger. MOO
dbm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members