Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also! The outline he wrote about their beliefs is pretty well written for someone who had just learned about them. I don't know. Something is just fishy?
I wonder if it was Melani who explained the beliefs to him on multiple ocassions? Did he also consult Lori and Chad? Did they have pamphlets to attract new members? Was it just word of mouth? A secret society? Surely the police must have found more detailed description of their beliefs on Chad's computer/phone? We already know that he sent some sort of an action plan to Lori.

And another about IP writing down Chad, Lori and Melani's beliefs:

Another exhibit filed by BB’s lawyers. Source says they found docs on Ian Pawlowski’s computer alleging he wrote outline of beliefs of Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow & Melani B. Source says Ian spoke to FBI about this. Mentions the 144,000, translated beings & multiple probations.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
ETghsAGUcAEiu20

ETghsAFU4AEUg-j

ETghsAEU8AIbZkO

This is so far out. This sounds like a remix on all kinds of things. Take a little bit of LDS fringe beliefs, add a bit of D&D, throw in some Highlander, and sprinkle with a bit of new age beliefs.

Maybe CD and LVD would have been better off writing about this stuff, rather than trying to literally reenact this insanity.

MOO

I wonder if it was Melani who explained the beliefs to him on multiple ocassions? Did he also consult Lori and Chad? Did they have pamphlets to attract new members? Was it just word of mouth? A secret society? Surely the police must have found more detailed description of their beliefs on Chad's computer/phone? We already know that he sent some sort of an action plan to Lori.
I have to tell you I love the notion of pamphlets.

I'm curious to know who came up with the zombie idea first, Chad or Lori? Perhaps someone else in their circle of associates? I'm trying to remember if Chad's writer friend JR ever mentioned it.
ETA: Did they ever speak about the topic on a PAP podcast? I read that a few deleted episodes will be released on YouTube.

Last edited:
MOTION TO WITHDRAW: Brian Webb and Edwina Elcox officially motioned to withdraw as counsel from the Lori Vallow case. Last document is amended order of bail reduction and conditions of release for Vallow. #fox10phoenix

1:00 PM · Mar 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
"Good cause exists for granting this motion based on standards... ~snip~ ... Counsel cannot reveal more information than this without disclosing privileged attorney-client communications"...

And with that, they beg the court of their leave. A bit tardy imo.

I find it highly odd that 3 months (roughly) after marrying Melani that IP just happened to give his ex wife a computer with this stuff on it. Most people would have wiped it for privacy. In my current highly fueled state of hysteria and paranoia (75% kidding) I call that smuggling the message out. Jmo
I agree..and would you want to get on their (L/C’s) bad side?! I would be petrified!

In the docs he says the second warrant (Dec 19th) was to search Alex's apartment "next door".

We know Lori's apartment was #175, Melani's was #174 and Alex's was #107.

I wonder why Melani signed a one year lease if she was marrying IP who already had an apartment.
These Peeps A Profiteering folks sure are lousy at Prophesy. They can see, like 6 inches in front of their nose, and that's it. But Kauai is nice!

Natalie spilling the tea! Here's hoping she and their mutual kids are well protected... gosh.

This makes a lot more sense now, vis-a-vis the weird gaps in the knowledge the arrest warrant was laying down.

Justin has a fine sense of the dramatic, doesn't he?

I have no better words either; except to say I'm starting to think that Melani might find herself needing another set of lawyers in her divorce case; because she has clearly already made her first two into a pair of liar, liar, pants-on-fire.

You are busted, Melani girl. You are so clearly "in on it", I'm surprised you can keep your mouth and nose above water.

Didn't we get some sort of reliable seeming intel that Lori became a mother figure to Melani? (I can't recall where I heard this, so willing to be proven wrong.). I mean, I was already suspicious to begin with, because nieces generally don't pull up stakes and move from state to state with their aunts, especially when the narrative beforehand had, well, basically zero connecting Melani with Tylee and JJ in any way, shape, or form; so the feelings she has towards her aunt clearly don't transfer.

I do not recall the source but yes it was reported somewhere that after melanis mother passed lori stepped in and took on a mother figure to her.

I could see their narcissistic @**'s having pamphlet lol o_O

I am confused about how to take this information. He sounds like a sweet guy that rushed into a marriage and suddenly had all this information and beliefs dumped onto him. Who in their right mind gets married after knowing someone for a few days and sits there on their wedding night and talks about zombies and portals??! It isn't making sense. The way he wrote his side of things sounds odd. He would not have given his computer to his ex wife without being sure that stuff was off there. He has more experience with computers than Lori so saying he didn't clear out his recycle bin doesn't make sense.
I am sure he left it there on purpose for her to find. I just don't know if he did it to tell his side and what he knew, knowing it would get out to the public, so he made it sound like he was siding with Melani after he "confessed" to her that he had spoke to LE and had a recording device. Or if he is just trying to make himself sound like the gullible idiot. Kind of like what Chad is doing. He wrote that knowing Natelie would find it and release it eventually. It talks about zombies and slugs and absolute nonsense. Maybe they wrote it so they can tell their followers that people only believe what the government tells them and blah blah?
These are men that believe in polygamy and having many wives after death so I doubt they are blind and being taken advantage of by these "pretty ladies".
Something isn't right about these. Hopefully I put my thoughts together well enough for y'all to understand.

MOTION TO WITHDRAW: Brian Webb and Edwina Elcox officially motioned to withdraw as counsel from the Lori Vallow case. Last document is amended order of bail reduction and conditions of release for Vallow. #fox10phoenix

1:00 PM · Mar 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Thanks - and phew!

So it states they couldn't "reveal more information without disclosing privileged attorney-client communications"

Does that sound like a financial reason, or something else?

Friday Feb-14-2020 Melani's interview with LE. (also Dateline aired)

Sunday Feb-16-2020 IP gives his computer to NP. (Lori and Chad fly from Kauai to Maui)

Tuesday Feb-18-2020 Affidavit of probable cause filed for Lori's arrest

IP's last paragraph:

"I will no longer openly cooperate with the police or the FBI, but I will through a lawyer. My final straw was when I received a call on Friday from Ricky where he threatened charges of lying to a federal office and/or being an accessory in the disappearance of Tylee and JJ because Melani couldn't clearly answer questions about the religious aspects of the investigation. After I shared my doubts with her, her world shattered. She couldn't answer those questions because she doesn't know what she believes about those things anymore. There was so much information dumped on her by Chad and Lori that she can't remember what she learned from them, from the podcasts she listened to, or on her own. A 20-year veteran FBI agent throwing a hissy fit after one shaky interview tells me all I need to know about how they want to handle this."
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

That does sound like Melani was definitely brainwashed. My guess is that it sounds like she was gaslighted a lot. She is doubting her own reality, and doesn't know what to believe.

I sincerely hope she gets some professional counseling.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member