Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Melani is trying to distance herself from Lori and the cult crew why is she hanging out with Zulema and Lori’s sister still?
Do you have a source for Melani hanging out with Zulema and Lori's sister?

I don't doubt you but if it can't be brought up here (no MSM) can you PM me with a SM source?

They dropped the dime on the cult. Bingo! NP is a hero IMO.
What im struggling to understand is the relationships they had.
We have ian and natalie who were married for however long snd then get divorced. A short time after that he is remarried to melani but him and natalie seem to be on freindly terms. It mskes it seem like it was sn amicable divorce that they both wanted. It seems odd that they would be communicated as they were if it was otherwise.
Then ian jumps right back into another marriage? Thats all very odd in itself.
Then ian goes to the fbl and agrees to secretly tape his new wife and inlaws conversations.
He them confesses what he was doing to melani and they are still standing by each other. At this point i would think they would of seperated. They cant possibly fully trust eachother.
Theres something missing.
Why did natalie and ian divorce?
When did melani and ian meet?
How did they meet?
What were the circumstances that lead them to marriage?

Ian has his own apartment in the complex. Early in the case, in sleuthing the complex I had come up with Ian as a tenant. I always assumed they chose this complex because Ian lived there and referred them.
Wait...what? I have always thought of Ian as a side show, some guy who ran into and fell in lust with Melani after she moved to Idaho.

If I hear you correctly you are saying Ian was part of the whole sh_ show BEFORE Lori and her kids showed up in Idaho?!? Maybe even before he met Melani??

I don't doubt you but if it can't be brought up here (no MSM) can you PM me with a SM source?

Lori’s sister and ZP were with MBP at her last court case. It was live on TV for everyone to see so it was definitely on MSM. I’m sure if you google it, you will find the video. I would link it here but I’m terrible with technology. MOO

What im struggling to understand is the relationships they had.
We have ian and natalie who were married for however long snd then get divorced. A short time after that he is remarried to melani but him and natalie seem to be on freindly terms. It mskes it seem like it was sn amicable divorce that they both wanted. It seems odd that they would be communicated as they were if it was otherwise.
Then ian jumps right back into another marriage? Thats all very odd in itself.
Then ian goes to the fbl and agrees to secretly tape his new wife and inlaws conversations.
He them confesses what he was doing to melani and they are still standing by each other. At this point i would think they would of seperated. They cant possibly fully trust eachother.
Theres something missing.
Why did natalie and ian divorce?
When did melani and ian meet?
How did they meet?
What were the circumstances that lead them to marriage?

MBP is pregnant with IP’s child. That’s why he stays. He’s probably trying to make sure she doesn’t do anything to harm their unborn baby. But I wouldn’t be surprised if once the baby is born he files for divorce and full custody of the baby. MOO

No we need you to spell it out. Is it something to do with Chad's book Prophet in Palmyra?

A Prophet in Palmyra by Chad Daybell

Should probably be Profit in Palmyra IMO.
Chad and Tammy file for bankruptcy because publishing End of Days fiction isn't paying the bills so they go to court and the state's accountant says "you need more profits". Chad hears "you need more prophets" so spends his time and energy signing up Hector S. and Mr. Parret and Mr. Young and maybe others?

Chad and Tammy file for bankruptcy because publishing End of Days fiction isn't paying the bills so they go to court and the state's accountant says "you need more profits". Chad hears "you need more prophets" so spends his time and energy signing up Hector S. and Mr. Parret and Mr. Young and maybe others?

Prophets for profit. Sounds like a plan. :)

MOO

Its possible
MBP is pregnant with IP’s child. That’s why he stays. He’s probably trying to make sure she doesn’t do anything to harm their unborn baby. But I wouldn’t be surprised if once the baby is born he files for divorce and full custody of the baby. MOO
Its possible But imo doubtful that its the full explanation. Moo but i think theres more to it than that.

Wait...what? I have always thought of Ian as a side show, some guy who ran into and fell in lust with Melani after she moved to Idaho.

If I hear you correctly you are saying Ian was part of the whole sh_ show BEFORE Lori and her kids showed up in Idaho?!? Maybe even before he met Melani??
I do not know when IP moved into the Rock Creek Townhomes. Both he and NP were listed as having an address there. I always assumed he recommended the complex to LV. It seemed too coincidental. We were not permitted to sleuth him, so we couldn’t discuss it. Remember-Sean Bartholick, Lori and Chad’s first lawyer was IP’s divorce lawyer. Small town, but that small?

Attachments

• 8D9D30E2-F3FE-43FD-96FD-0CD0A10278D1.jpeg
    8D9D30E2-F3FE-43FD-96FD-0CD0A10278D1.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 46

They were both there on camera with Melani when Justin Lum tried to ask Melani questions when she was going into court in Arizona as part of her child custody attempt in her divorce case.

Well hopefully she’s in jail soon thereafter, so IP and baby will be safe anyway...

Ha! I could probably write a book about my experiences with these people, but it is so exhausting trying to follow along with what they do and say. And yet here I am. o_O:rolleyes::confused::p
Well, someone noticed and JR has been exed. Good thing, warn others from following her bs. Wonder when / if the hammer is going to drop on Parrett, Chad and Hector.

Thank you for linking this for our fellow WSer. I’m terrible with technology and links!

SBM

I joined in 2009 but knew about it and participated through family member's accounts as early as 2006. I let my membership lapse and haven't been back on since early 2015 after trying to warn members about Chad's published author JR and her books. The owner, CP, didn't take kindly to me calling her out. If you want to read more about that you can do a Google search for my username and "My Review of Julie Rowe's A Greater Tomorrow.”

This was shortly before Chad took over the GRI. I was somewhat familiar with Chad, but only through his online dealings as I had never met him in person. I did have more extensive dealings with some of the other movers and shakers in the AVOW community, both online and offline. But unless and until they are shown to be involved in this case by LE or MSM then there is only so much that can be shared per TOS.

OH MY GAWD! It took me an hour to get through that, TWICE!. Highly recommended reading if you want to get in the mind of cult thinking. You absolutely destroyed and dismantled that person and her book. I can’t think of many words that describe her writings like one of the responses to your post.

JR's account is a load of steaming bovine reconstituted alfalfa. Whew! you put a lot of effort into this.

I salute you for exposing this nonsense for what it is/was. You took a stand and stood by it despite the very same person obviously trying to deflect and prop her own stance up. BRAVO...BRAVO...BRAVO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict