Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Melani even has the gull to demand custody of her children. Her lawyer claimed Melani recognized Alex as the man in the storage locker on Oct 2nd. We now know full well that man in the locker wasn't Alex. So, basically, why should anyone believe anything Melani is claiming in her requests for custody?

Wasn't she afraid of spilling the cult's secrets? In light of other info that came out, it seems likely that she was actually crazy and didn't just pretend to be to push Charles away, so she could do whatever she pleased.
I can't make up my mind about this.

I think the correct terminology for this would be deluded or psychotic, actually unable to tell what was real and what was imagined.

William Shakespeare expressed it beautifully - "Though this be madness, yet there is method in it." Hamlet.

They all know they did wrong because they won't admit what they did, calculated, lied, concealed, ran away and refuse to answer very simple questions.

Yet I don't know how to explain the spreading of their ideas, if not through shared delusion.

moo
In thread #11, page 28 we discussed the idea of delusional psychosis/shared psychosis. You quoted the following study:
SBM/BBM
However, one reassuring feature of folie impose'e is that psychotic symptoms usually recede upon separation of the involved subjects. https://jdc.jefferson.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1339&context=jeffjpsychiatry

MOO - Is this happening to MBP? I don’t think it possible at this point to separate Lori and Chad. Even if visits were eliminated for health precautions, despite the iPad visitation they have, he would write long badly written letters. If they could arrest Chad, the pressure of separation may cause cracks on the others...

They all know they did wrong because they won't admit what they did, calculated, lied, concealed, ran away and refuse to answer very simple questions.

Yet I don't know how to explain the spreading of their ideas, if not through shared delusion.

moo
BBM. IMO they know they broke the law, but they don't recognize the law (they think the police work for the dark side), as they consider themselves superior beings. Within their self-styled belief system they are doing the right thing. I wonder if and when they are going to wake up from the group delusion. Are they going to present/defend or deny their views in court?

BBM. IMO they know they broke the law, but they don't recognize the law (they think the police work for the dark side), as they consider themselves superior beings. Within their self-styled belief system they are doing the right thing. I wonder if and when they are going to wake up from the group delusion. Are they going to present/defend or deny their views in court?

Agree, but at what point does standing up for what you think is "right" end? When you will go to jail for it? Why would that matter if you were TRULY committed to what you think is right? If you're fleeing and then not fessing up to what you did, you don't REALLY believe all the nonsense you say you do......do you?

Interesting to ponder.

In thread #11, page 28 we discussed the idea of delusional psychosis/shared psychosis. You quoted the following study:
SBM/BBM
However, one reassuring feature of folie impose'e is that psychotic symptoms usually recede upon separation of the involved subjects. https://jdc.jefferson.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1339&context=jeffjpsychiatry

MOO - Is this happening to MBP? I don’t think it possible at this point to separate Lori and Chad. Even if visits were eliminated for health precautions, despite the iPad visitation they have, he would write long badly written letters. If they could arrest Chad, the pressure of separation may cause cracks on the others...
IMO MBP has been assigned minders (look at who accompanied her for her last court appearance), to make sure she doesn't tear away from the cult and spill their dark secrets, especially about the missing kids.

Hmm, that won't work very well. There are several criminals who have tried to use "religion" as a basis for their actions. They were all found "guilty". David Mitchell, Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper is one.

While "Nick Schneider" appeared in an official document, "Ned Snyder" was used for the same person in an anonymous letter that is not an approved source here, but has been discussed online for a while.
Are you talking about the zombie letter/email on a yt channel? If so it is no longer anonymous MG wrote it. I will try and link

hmmm. better go back and check then...this is how info starts to go "bad"..

I had to shake my head and say ‘Wow’ going off on the Nick Schneider tangent. There was a 2013 movie titled “By Demons be Driven” where an actor by the name of Nick Schneider is listed.

ETA: Trailer, I’m in no way associated with or have anything to gain from providing this link

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwidvaLjoq7oAhWnHDQIHXjIBewQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAQ&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7BODEKaUA4&usg=AOvVaw1o-OiVza84dV3P_itaKo9V

Very Dark, MOO

Last edited:
Agree, but at what point does standing up for what you think is "right" end? When you will go to jail for it? Why would that matter if you were TRULY committed to what you think is right? If you're fleeing and then not fessing up to what you did, you don't REALLY believe all the nonsense you say you do......do you?

Interesting to ponder.
Lori knows well that she's done if she tells the truth. IMO she's hoping to get away with it and move on with her life with Chad as if nothing happened. In the latter case the delusion could live on.

Are you talking about the zombie letter/email on a yt channel? If so it is no longer anonymous MG wrote it. I will try and link
As far as I know, MG didn't write it. The letter refers to her in third person. IMO someone else (anonymous) who talked to her likely did. Don't link to it if it's not mentioned in MSM.

I can't make up my mind about this.

I think the correct terminology for this would be deluded or psychotic, actually unable to tell what was real and what was imagined.

William Shakespeare expressed it beautifully - "Though this be madness, yet there is method in it." Hamlet.

moo
ahhh, yes. Great use of Shakespeare's famous line...

IMO MBP has been assigned minders (look at who accompanied her for her last court appearance), to make sure she doesn't tear away from the cult and spill their dark secrets, especially about the missing kids.
This indicates a crack is already appearing. I wonder why they are letting her move forward for custody of her children, this big public display, especially if she is potentially pregnant now. I’ve always felt she was the egg to crack. LE need to find a way to separate her from her “handlers”. Take her in on suspicion to conspiring to commit murder for BB. I wish the toxicology would come back on Alex. That may implicate one of MBP’s handlers.

Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest

I'm just noticing this after reading it elsewhere. The new judge added wording in the case of Lori obtaining bail. Going outside her given 4 county area can be considered "escape".
IDK why home confinement wasn't a condition of bail, if she should make it. Certainly, the community wouldn't want to see her prancing about in tights and Hawaii gear... even for her own safety. I've heard of people run off the road for less in this day and age. jmo

This indicates a crack is already appearing. I wonder why they are letting her move forward for custody of her children, this big public display, especially if she is potentially pregnant now. I’ve always felt she was the egg to crack. LE need to find a way to separate her from her “handlers”. Take her in on suspicion to conspiring to commit murder for BB. I wish the toxicology would come back on Alex. That may implicate one of MBP’s handlers.
Lori allegedly discouraged Melani from fighting for her kids. I think the change in tactic is meant to show Brandon in a bad light and weaken his accusation that she was part of the murder plot. Also, if she got custody, she'd probably receive a decent amount from child suport. Another plot to eliminate Brandon is not out of the question IMO.

Great point! Lori told IP he was in charge of MBP, but now... Now they have the full posse hovering over her, ready to patch her cracks with stink eye.

Last edited:
Lori allegedly discouraged Melani from fighting for her kids. I think the change in tactic is meant to show Brandon in a bad light and weaken his accusation that she was part of the murder plot. Also, if she got custody, she'd probably receive a decent amount from child suport. Another plot to eliminate Brandon is not out of the question IMO.
Yeah, my thought on that is, "Why pay an attorney for custody, when we will soon take out Brandon and collect a nice fat check for a cool mil? And you get to keep the kids too, as a bonus." MBP was in on it, IMO.

I had a look on internet about this name, Nick Schneider could figure it out. "Understanding Partner" notices me getting rather confused, Partner asked I told details. In his opinion only,Lori was only doing this to pick a fight/playing games with husband on the phone if he taken the bait and got angry she would had taped it for court purposes.
He remindered me years ago,(30 years ) how I worked in a place where a woman would constantly call me Annie,which was not my real name(After Little Orphan Annie she would hum the song,"The sun comes out Tomorrow" constantly)her excuse 'Oh I keep thinking /thought of her as Annie being her name."Being a former Welfare Kid she told me to my face." I receieved a warning from my Employer for she complained with witnesses present of my rudeness.They even thought my name was Annie.
Upshot I found a new job few days after my first warning, she had her best friend to replace me.

In my opinion, after hearing what partner had said. Lori shows how petty she be to play games with people minds. She had played this for years. Yet there are people who are like that in real life.
I agree that "Nick Schneider" could be a made up name and not a real person, but the way she described Charles becoming a zombie is in line with her and Chad's cult doctrine.

While "Nick Schneider" appeared in an official document, "Ned Snyder" was used for the same person in an anonymous letter that is not an approved source here, but has been discussed online for a while.
Geesh, we can’t keep track of names with all of this mess going on, maybe they (Lori and friends) can’t either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..